It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gaza Hospital Hit By Israeli Strike

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Israeli forces strike again on civilians only this time by destroying a hospital in GAZA killing 4 and injuring 40. Now with this destruction there will be even more civilian deaths without any means to get medical attention in times of need. What Israel should learn is that no matter how many Palestinians you kill, this will never stop. You can't destroy an ideology that's in people's hearts and minds. The ideology in the area needs to be changed.

www.nbcnews.com...

Another Gaza Hospital Hit By Israeli Strike

The way I see it, this conflict will never end. Israel is using it's military might to annihilate Palestinians "Hamas" and in doing so, they are creating more of the same thing they say they are trying to destroy. In layman speak, I'll say that Israel is an Eastern country which follows the Western model. That Western model won't work in Eastern civilization where some of the old-world values and mindsets prevail. You can't bomb these people into submission not when they believe that God has ordained for them to die in battle.

Now the news is that Israel has bombed another hospital in GAZA

The strike came just hours after charity Medecins Sans Frontieres said health workers in Gaza were coming under fire and urged Israel to stop its strikes.

Gaza's Wafa hospital was evacuated and then "obliterated" by more than 15 direct hits from Israeli forces on Friday, senior nurse Ali Hassan said in an interview with the U.K.'s Channel 4 News.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Hamas, human shields, yada yada....
2nd

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

You know what, lets say Hamas is held up in a hospital. Let's say its fortified, rocket launchers and all, but there's also civilians in there because its a hospital and over 600 Gazen's have been killed, many many more wounded, and about 81,000 displaced. In tiny territory that is Gaza every hospital is needed.

That said, why risk striking the hospital if you're gonna kill civilians? How much of a threat can that hospital really be? Since 2000 and well over 14,000 rockets later, less than 50 Israelis have been killed.

Leave the hospital, move on to easier targets and then come back to it with a better plan than blowing it up.

Israeli logic..
edit on 21-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It all comes down to a killing contest for world opinion doesn't it?
The Israelis cry about their casualties and the Palestinians cry about theirs.....(the disproportionate numbers seem to mean nothing....)Only the dead and wounded seem to feel anything....everyone else being numb to the carnage by now.....
So the world watches the Palestinians being annihilated by overwhelming force....as they refuse to stop trying to defend themselves....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And Israel commits yet another war crime. I wonder if any of the MSM here in the states will actually point that out?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Israel has openly adopted a policy of punitive human attrition.

The premise? Kill or be killed. All or nothing.

Hamas and Israel are both mirror reflections of their religion and their Gods. Morally bankrupt.

The world would certainly be a better place without this anti-human poison.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This makes me sick. Israel needs to either completely level the entire strip and put the Palestinians out of their misery. Or they need to pull out. Nothing in between is going to accomplish a single thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Like sending in a ground force to secure it.

I seriously am starting to think Israel likes keeping a little city of people they can use for target practice. It's like a video game. They can practice war with a real enemy in their back yard.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Israel gives a fair warning, Even calls in before they drop shells.

Hamas does not want peace. Period.

The IDF field hospital at the Gaza border is now open. We are working with the Red Crescent in order to treat wounded Palestinians from the Gaza Strip.

But guess telling everyone Israel is tending to the wounded Palastinians would be conter objective to the * Genocide*
People supposedly believe israel wants.

When your nabours are a bunch of insain muslims who would hurl themselves at a moving semi in the name of Allah, What the # are you supposed to do? Surrender just because some insain mentally unstable people try suiciding themselves on your door step. NO. You put thise crazys in a ditch 6 feet deep and let the NORMAL perfectly functioning humans have a chance for survival.

Hamas is endangering the lives of ALL of Gaza.
And they use Human sheilds for their rockets. It's all true that they don't care about their friends of family or nabours they just care about killing Israel. And do not want to stop the conflict. They never have.

And the international community knows this about Gaza.
edit on 21-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As this massacre continue my suggestion to Hamas and all simpoyszers of Palestine. Take the fight where you can win. You are outnumbered in Israel go kill israeli antichrists elsewhere in the world. They anyway are polluting the whole world. An life for a life. One Palestine killed in Palestinian territory one vile disgusting Israeli die somewhere else in the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why don't they attack the terrorists instead of both the civilians and terrorists? Then you'd stop having rockets fired at you Israel. Oh wait I forgot, Palestinian citizens are terrorists to you no matter what.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowjoe

you are insain.

Because of your hate for Israel.

You are openly suggesting that Palastinians grab guns and just start attacking nabouring countries.
Nice.
I hope you don't run any Terrorists Regimes.
I feel bad for all the innocient people who have to people up with the exact same ideology as this guy up here premoting active martyrism and Self enduced genocide.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Israel needs to either completely level the entire strip and put the Palestinians out of their misery. Or they need to pull out. Nothing in between is going to accomplish a single thing.

Well, keeping with your logic, shouldn't the Israelis be put out of their misery as well?

That way, something in between is indeed accomplished - the world is rid of two evils: the first being those that utilize Hospitals as a firing point, and the second being those that fire on the Hospitals used as firing points.

Or, your critical thinking skills never got you that far..?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Now here's a thought. Israel has long been considered to have elite commandos on par with SAS or Navy Seals. They have technology that rivals the US when it comes to warfare. Instead of bombing a hospital and killing sick people, they could just go in and secure the hospital grounds, but no. That makes too much sense, instead. They bomb sick, elderly, invalid, paralyzed people. Very humanitarian of them.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I did not say attack other countries i said kill a israeli in another country. You know like the americans do so well in Pakistan and elsewhere. a reply to: AnuTyr

edit on 21-7-2014 by Slowjoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowjoe

Because you see the big kid (America) on the playground wacking muslims with a stick

Does not mean you should pick up a stick and follow him.

If you see some kids walk into a school and slaughter anyone within bullets reach like colombine.
You don't follow their examples and start murding people around you with guns.

You are a grown adult *I assume* You should know right from wrong.
And if you don't than you must of had some screwed up education or non what so ever.

I want the fighting to stop, Just as much as any SANE person would.

Only insain people promote war. Because anyone who is is actively promoting the deaths of people. Which is tragic all by itself.
edit on 21-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is a very emotional issue for everyone but the conclusion I've come to is that Israel needs to change minds and ideologies in the area or this scenario will continue. What does Israel do? Kill every Palestinian? Because with the model they're using now this is the eventual outcome. Do they leave to appease Hamas? That's not gonna happen. With this lop-sided battle between Israel and Hamas it looks to be a slaughter and people like to root for the underdog because it testifies to the will of the human spirit. Right now that underdog is the Palestinians. Anyone would fight back were they in this same situation. Not choosing sides; just my take.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So it is fine if one side do it but not the other huh. I guess because the Palestinians is poor they do not qualify a bit of humanity. The bible say an eye for an eye. It's time for the Palestinians to go claim theirs. I had a very good education thank you. I just can not see how one bunch of selfrigeuos idiots can be allowed to get away with genocide. They do to the Palestinians what they cry about what was done to them by the nazis. So what is the difference? a reply to: AnuTyr

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
And Israel commits yet another war crime. I wonder if any of the MSM here in the states will actually point that out?

The MSM is reporting on it a tiny bit in what seems like 10 second blurbs. Independent media outlets like NPR are giving more extensive coverage.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The war can stop very suddenly. Just get israel to stop stealing the Palestinians land and allow them their right to get international aid to be delivered directly to them. Then the missiles will stop.
Just a shame that that will never happen cause the israelis want the gas reserves under Palistina.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join