It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ionwind
The spin is so heavy, I'm getting dizzy.

The reporters and OSCE on site said they where waved off with AK machine guns after about an hour, but RT says they had full access:

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...

Looks like they had access to me.

Notice the OCSE inspectors (Alexander Hug is one of them), notice the British special forces guy (British camo and Flag on arm) and wearing the coloured ribbon of the rebels (and carrying an AN94 gun), not regular british army, but special ops.

Notice the crashed plane behind them.

Also...

Dutch forensic team 'impressed' by work at MH17 crash site

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No-one at the crash site???? Retired Aussie Angus left australia days ago to reach the crash site. Don't tell me he can't find this Malaysian Airlines plane either...Lol..

link   
a reply to: ionwind

The reporters and OSCE on site said they where waved off with AK machine guns after about an hour, but RT says they had full access:

What would you want the Kremlin mouthpiece to say...It is against their policy to be truthful when reporting on Ukraine related events.

link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999
As any other Russian, I am incredibly annoyed by infowar. I've never been touched by it like that.

By touched, i mean indirectly, i live quite far from Ukraine border.
I mean the reputation of russian people.

I mean all the cries on the internet "Russians - murderers" "Russia's future is a crater".

Which fit well with Ukraine's nazi Right Sector's war cries "Put Russians on knives! on knives!"

(post by ionwind removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ionwind
a reply to: moobie

Who are you anyway?

Did they let you loot the bodies?

OSCE says it did not receive proper access to Ukraine crash site

So explain this.. mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...

Oh, and some other gems.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ionwind

It may sound apologetic.
But from what I've seen in the video with OSCE SMM... I would say i see a typical military grunt-type man, who is not skilled in diplomatic conversations and meetings. I've seen enough of them in Russian army.
Culture shock guaranteed for any European.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18178021]whitepanther999[

you are so very correct, it is disgusting that posters on this thread and the many other threads regarding the Ukraine crisis, are allowed willy nilly to espouse so much discrimination and yes racism towards Russian people. These posters, and yeah you know who you are have spent most of their trolling time doing this. Has everyone forgotton that most of these so called big bad ruskies in eastern Ukraine are ,,, UKRAINIAN. I have read every page of every thread regarding Ukraine crisis and this is still allowed to go on. RUSTYCLUTCH, great job by the way, al least your posts and info is worth reading even if all the facts haven't come out yet. Keep up the good work. Rigel, you posted 3 or 4 times in this thread with nothing substantial to say except to prove to the rest of us, that trolling is the only thing you do contribute, your not off the hook either thesaneone.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To be fair, they didn't have the absolute freedom there, judging by the video.
Everything is controlled by overly-cautious rebels, who need to know every step of every person. And i can understand that from their position.
But they do provide access of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why you and others like you are ignoring these questions:

Where are the recordings from Kiev aerial traffic control?

why it's taking so long to listen to that recordings?

Aren't they essential to determinate the conversations between the pilot and control, before, during and after the change on the flight route to the conflict zone?

Why we immediately ear from Ukraine "secret services" the rebels conversation instead of Kiev Aerial Traffic control?

Why these kind of questions aren't asked on the media?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Everything is controlled by overly-cautious rebels, who need to know every step of every person. And i can understand that from their position.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think the Dutch Forensic team have more credability and say in this than anybody on here with their snarky anti-russian hatred spewing from their posts.

If you wish, you can go and challenge the Dutch forensic team with your expertise on the region and situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think the Dutch Forensic team have more credability and say in this than anybody on here with their snarky anti-russian hatred spewing from their posts.

If you wish, you can go and challenge the Dutch forensic team.

Didn't see that, i am glad they are already on site.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

There has been people on the site for a while. Try to keep up before spewing anti-russian hatred.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Man if you pay atteniton to my posts, you will know, I didn't say anything like that. I just try to be neutral.

And I am Russian.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

There has been people on the site for a while. Try to keep up before spewing anti-russian hatred.

Hehe methinks you got the wrong guy. He's not anti russian at all...I think he might be russian....lol

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hehe methinks you got the wrong guy. He's not anti russian at all...I think he might be russian....lol

Plenty here claiming to be experts, and spewing anti-russian hatred in their stories claiming to have facts that nobody was inspecting the site, and everybody was handling the crash side badly.

Well, the OCSE and Dutch seem to disagree with all you experts.

But please, continue to impress us all with your FACTS.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
In all fairness they might not have gotten the access they wanted immediately. This is a war zone and the rebels have to account for their own safety as well. I'm sure you can see how this might be a problem from a logistical standpoint being bombed by Kiev on a daily basis and all.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Plenty here claiming to be experts, and spewing anti-russian hatred in their stories claiming to have facts that nobody was inspecting the site, and everybody was handling the crash side badly.

Well, the OCSE and Dutch seem to disagree with all you experts.

But please, continue to impress us all with your FACTS.

Heh. I think you are so militant in your defense that you are disagreeing with people that agree with you. It's my thread. Lol I believe the Russians didn't do it. You got the wrong people in your crosshairs. Friendly fire. He was just giving a few reasons as to why they may not have gotten access. Then he corrected himself after reading your post. Same side bro.
edit on 21-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch
Lol, somebody needs a chill pill and some sleep.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

In all fairness they might not have gotten the access they wanted immediately.

Correct point. Access was denied at first. it took quite a few days to get access.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join