It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Keep drinking the Kremlin Kool Aid..

I prefer Stolich Vodka to obama grape drink anyday.
edit on 21-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: LarryLove

originally posted by: TDawgRex

a reply to: TDawgRex

Actually our military experts haven't proven anything. Neither have our politicians. The few pieces of evidence that materialized have all been debunked by Russia. If you can't back up your claims Russia did it, then stop spreading lies and disinfo.

What lies? What Disinfo?

If you can't back up the claims that the pro-Russian forces didn't do it, then do so.

I'm at least trying to keep a open mind here. But with tripe such as you have posted, then I'm starting to think I am right.

It would be a lot easier for you to link to your facts than to keep arguing the same ridiculous drivel you are arguing. I presented what I believe to be facts. Present what you believe to be facts. There are none. Case closed on your end.

Ok Gus, That's your lie. You go with it. There have been plenty of posts that have argued against your stance. I tend to agree with the more thought ones.

Keep spewing the RT propaganda and Putins bullsnip lies. Don't bother to look at the facts on either side...because of course, if you disagree with it, it gives you a out. How typical of a Russian.

Still waiting on those facts. That's the only response you get from me anymore. Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

Still waiting on yours because you haven't posted any.

nothing but propaganda.

I only created the thread. Where's your facts the Russians did it. I don't have to prove they did or didn't do it. The people accusing them of doing it have to prove they did it. Where is the proof? You have none. Instead you make 50 posts full of accusation and insinuation. I have only asked you for evidence to discredit my views about ten times. You don't have any. Lies and disinfo. Derailment.

No, like me what he has done is keep an open mind and if you carefully (without cherry picking to misconstrue) go back over our posts you will see we aren't levelling the blame but detailing what we know has happened (primarily in regard to the contamination of the crime scene) so far.

People with open minds don't do the most arguing.

Actually the opposite is true. Those who debate the most are generally the most open minded. Not always, but usually a mind unwilling to see things from both sides is closed and quiet to other opinion.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Lol.. It makes me really lol when the Russians get caught implicated
in something nasty!
The Trolls land on these threads like a hoard of angry wasps.

You are so easily spotted.. it's not even funny.

No the disinfo agents are easily spotted. Proof we are trolling? You have none. Proof the Russians did it? You have none. You guys better start digging. You won't be winning the argument in MY thread anytime soon.

You're doing great comrade.. I just sit here watching
you get taken apart.

Keep drinking the Kremlin Kool Aid..

biggest problem of "West vs Russia" in this case is that there is no proof rebels have capability to take down plane flying so high...

surely, there are some pictures but there are no real proofs rebels are in possession of BUK system...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As any other Russian, I am incredibly annoyed by infowar. I've never been touched by it like that.
Ukrainian media is extremely active and has a whole lot of fake stories to the point that many Ukrainians who are not yet completely brainwashed stop watching it. They always point finger at Russia very eagerly.

Especially big is concetration of lies about the war between rebels and Ukrainian forces.
Independent videos and witnesses completely debunk most of claims official channels say.

Believe me, we, russian-speaking part of internet (RU, UA and so), have better and quicker access to the news.
What goes through the language barrier to western and european media - that is the question.

I am all for the truth, hell, i am ready to accept that it could be Putin himself on his private jet. I just want credible proof, of which i haven't seen yet.

link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Where is your proof? Other than something that comes out of that cesspool that Putin controls.

I'm done here. You have not proven your point, nor have given a cognitive argument. You've post propaganda and stated it was fact which is nothing more than a big fat fail.

Keep driving on Sparky.
edit on 21-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: TDawgRex

Actually our military experts haven't proven anything. Neither have our politicians. The few pieces of evidence that materialized have all been debunked by Russia. If you can't back up your claims Russia did it, then stop spreading lies and disinfo.

What lies? What Disinfo?

If you can't back up the claims that the pro-Russian forces didn't do it, then do so.

I'm at least trying to keep a open mind here. But with tripe such as you have posted, then I'm starting to think I am right.

It would be a lot easier for you to link to your facts than to keep arguing the same ridiculous drivel you are arguing. I presented what I believe to be facts. Present what you believe to be facts. There are none. Case closed on your end.

Ok Gus, That's your lie. You go with it. There have been plenty of posts that have argued against your stance. I tend to agree with the more thought ones.

Keep spewing the RT propaganda and Putins bullsnip lies. Don't bother to look at the facts on either side...because of course, if you disagree with it, it gives you a out. How typical of a Russian.

Still waiting on those facts. That's the only response you get from me anymore. Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

Still waiting on yours because you haven't posted any.

nothing but propaganda.

I only created the thread. Where's your facts the Russians did it. I don't have to prove they did or didn't do it. The people accusing them of doing it have to prove they did it. Where is the proof? You have none. Instead you make 50 posts full of accusation and insinuation. I have only asked you for evidence to discredit my views about ten times. You don't have any. Lies and disinfo. Derailment.

No, like me what he has done is keep an open mind and if you carefully (without cherry picking to misconstrue) go back over our posts you will see we aren't levelling the blame but detailing what we know has happened (primarily in regard to the contamination of the crime scene) so far.

People with open minds don't do the most arguing.

Actually the opposite is true. Those who debate the most are generally the most open minded. Not always, but usually a mind unwilling to see things from both sides is closed and quiet to other opinion.

Not people who debate without facts. They just make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, while picking apart the evidence of others. I'm waiting on proof the russians did it. Not a single one of you I am disagreeing with will provide me anything. All you will say is my information is no good. Where is your information then? Give me information that would make a logical person such as myself change my mind. I ask for it and don't recieve. It doesn't exist. It would be a lot easier on everyone involved in the conversation if you provided evidence. You won't. Lies and Disinfo. Derailment.

link   

And if you notice in the homepage, the Headline is totally the opposite of what we are discussing here.

And notice further that some of desinfo agents are derailing this thread with BS accusations just to keep of this thread of the main page, by ratio of replies versus flags...

simple as that... The truth CRIES in this Hole of lies and false accusations..

The truth will prevail from the snakes. the punishment will be served.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Where is your proof? Other than something that comes out of that cesspool that Putin controls.

I'm done here. You have not proven you're point, nor have given a cognitive argument. You've post propaganda and stated it was fact which is nothing more than a big fat fail.

Keep driving on Sparky.

Still waiting on your facts. A lot of typing you do....none of it is anything worthy of reading anymore. I'm waiting on links. No more lies and disinfo from you. Evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

You're doing great comrade.. I just sit here watching
you get taken apart.

Keep drinking the Kremlin Kool Aid.

God no, here we go with this crap again.."anyone who disagrees must be Russian"
Must be time to turn to page 2 in the handbook, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

And its their terf and their rules. They can do what they like With Mh17.

Actually it isn't there turf as it is all Ukraine turf, so no they can't do what they like with the wreckage.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Can we stop calling people comrade, it's childish.

Can we also stop referring to people that disagree or have alternative opinions, Russians/Commies et al.

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: spy66

And its their terf and their rules. They can do what they like With Mh17.

Actually it isn't there turf as it is all Ukraine turf, so no they can't do what they like with the wreckage.

Well they are non the less arnt they. There are no one there to stop them.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

See you around, it has been … like beating your head against a brick wall. But hey, I am seasoned and know when personal opinion clouds the judgment of members' posts/threads. Remember, the dead have no right to reply and all sides need to honour that by doing the right thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Rusty,

Stop reading RT. Do you know they are liars?

Are you trying to tell us a couple of local farmers found then activated a complex missile system.

Then you are saying they calibrated this twin radar system and one lucky shot later...

Or it is easier to believe Russia sent in their trained technicians and fired their weapon?

Your argument is wishful thinking. Russia has lost plausible deniability.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Rusty,

Are you trying to tell us a couple of local farmers found then activated a complex missile system.

Then you are saying they calibrated this twin radar system and one lucky shot later...

Or it is easier to believe Russia sent in their trained technicians and fired their weapon?

Yeah I'm sure McCain can do better, or Hillary, or oh whats their names. oh doesn't matter, they're all full of it.

I do like watching the US press conferences, watching the reporters make the blonde presenters squirm and avoid questions they have no idea about.

It's quite entertaining.

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Rusty,

You are assuming that it was coal miners and farmers who fired the weapon. I am not. They haven't even proven it was a BUK missile that shot the plane down in the first place. Ukraine shot an airliner down in the past with an s-200 but nobody is talking about that. The only reason the BUK missile came into play is because one of them got taken from the Ukrainian military. Might have gotten left behind intentionally, who knows. The fact of the matter is the Russians have proven that everything the Ukrainians have said thus far is a lie. Nobody is coughing up any evidence besides the Russians.

I'm waiting on just one of you to provide me any kind of information that would change my mind. I'm honestly open minded and got no problem admitting when I'm wrong. None of you will provide me with anything other than the same lies they were spouting 5 minutes after the plane crashed. None of the people accusing Russia have any proof.

link   
a reply to: moobie

Nothing is entertaining about dead innocent lives.

link   

Rusty,

Why is it that we see no mention of trained Ukrainian AA teams in your comment? Honest question.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: moobie

Nothing is entertaining about dead innocent lives.

The US press speakers and reporters are dead? Got a link? I missed that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The spin is so heavy, I'm getting dizzy.

The reporters and OSCE on site said they where waved off with AK machine guns after about an hour, but RT says they had full access:

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join