It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ken10

for fear of tampering.

Somewhat like the separatists did by contaminating, and removing debris before an investigation could begin?

Or were they just being helpful?

Well reporters made it there real quick, so most would be documented.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

originally posted by: moobie

for fear of tampering.

Somewhat like the separatists did by contaminating, and removing debris before an investigation could begin?

A truth being ignored by a few on this thread. Doesn't matter how unbiased you are or explain the need for a crime scene to remain uncontaminated, the salient points are ignored and people just drivel on. I am not sure what is worse: agenda-based lies or the shear ignorance being displayed in this thread.

I totally agree, they should have left those bodies to rot and eaten by stray dogs and animals. Not to mention decompose (thus ruining atopsy chances) and spread disease.

The families would prefer that.

They did leave the bodies while rummaging through the deceased's property.

I'm agreeing with you, they should have not identified them by their id papers.

Watch the video, documents and any recordable devices were being searched for. And that role is not for a so called ragtag militia group, but crime scene investigators.

Still ignoring the fact the U.S. had it all captured via satellite but isn't releasing the intel huh? We get it. They are guilty of graverobbing. Who shot down the plane though? Where is your proof?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

for fear of tampering.

A truth being ignored by a few on this thread. Doesn't matter how unbiased you are or explain the need for a crime scene to remain uncontaminated, the salient points are ignored and people just drivel on. I am not sure what is worse: agenda-based lies or the shear ignorance being displayed in this thread.

I totally agree, they should have left those bodies to rot and eaten by stray dogs and animals. Not to mention decompose (thus ruining atopsy chances) and spread disease.

The families would prefer that.

They did leave the bodies while rummaging through the deceased's property.

I'm agreeing with you, they should have not identified them by their id papers.

Watch the video, documents and any recordable devices were being searched for. And that role is not for a so called ragtag militia group, but crime scene investigators.

First people claim they are "Russian professionals", now they are a rag tag militia group. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: TDawgRex

a reply to: TDawgRex

Actually our military experts haven't proven anything. Neither have our politicians. The few pieces of evidence that materialized have all been debunked by Russia. If you can't back up your claims Russia did it, then stop spreading lies and disinfo.

What lies? What Disinfo?

If you can't back up the claims that the pro-Russian forces didn't do it, then do so.

I'm at least trying to keep a open mind here. But with tripe such as you have posted, then I'm starting to think I am right.

It would be a lot easier for you to link to your facts than to keep arguing the same ridiculous drivel you are arguing. I presented what I believe to be facts. Present what you believe to be facts. There are none. Case closed on your end.

Ok Gus, That's your lie. You go with it. There have been plenty of posts that have argued against your stance. I tend to agree with the more thought ones.

Keep spewing the RT propaganda and Putins bullsnip lies. Don't bother to look at the facts on either side...because of course, if you disagree with it, it gives you a out. How typical of a Russian.

Still waiting on those facts. That's the only response you get from me anymore. Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

Still waiting on yours because you haven't posted any.

nothing but propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: rustyclutch

I already told you I'm waiting for the international community to come out with the facts.

Doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like you are discrediting any evidence brought forth without bringing forth any of your own. Sounds more like you are trying to stop people who actually believe it to be credible from having a discussion about it. That's what I see. Waiting to see what the international community has to say doesn't involve doing so much typing in favor of America. Your mind is made up already. Any attempt to feign impartiality is more lies and disinfo.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Don't let it bother you mate, this is pretty much standard practice for them. They're just trying to get a rise out of you. Makes up for the lack of anything relevant to add to the thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

What in the hell are you going on about? Are you now saying you have human intel to suggest the whole thing was videoed in real time?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What in the hell are you going on about? Are you now saying you have human intel to suggest the whole thing was videoed in real time?

How many times have we heard American technology is 20 to 50 years ahead of us. Well, I would expect it to be in "FUTURE TIME!" not real time.

If it takes this long to get proof out from Americans, maybe their technology isn't so advanced after all.

On second thoughts, videos are being made a day before "kinetic events" happen
SO maybe it is that advanced!

Proof comes before the event. Wow, advanced technology indeed.

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Actually our military experts haven't proven anything. Neither have our politicians. The few pieces of evidence that materialized have all been debunked by Russia. If you can't back up your claims Russia did it, then stop spreading lies and disinfo.

What lies? What Disinfo?

If you can't back up the claims that the pro-Russian forces didn't do it, then do so.

I'm at least trying to keep a open mind here. But with tripe such as you have posted, then I'm starting to think I am right.

It would be a lot easier for you to link to your facts than to keep arguing the same ridiculous drivel you are arguing. I presented what I believe to be facts. Present what you believe to be facts. There are none. Case closed on your end.

Ok Gus, That's your lie. You go with it. There have been plenty of posts that have argued against your stance. I tend to agree with the more thought ones.

Keep spewing the RT propaganda and Putins bullsnip lies. Don't bother to look at the facts on either side...because of course, if you disagree with it, it gives you a out. How typical of a Russian.

Still waiting on those facts. That's the only response you get from me anymore. Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

nothing but propaganda.

I only created the thread. Where's your facts the Russians did it. I don't have to prove they did or didn't do it. The people accusing them of doing it have to prove they did it. Where is the proof? You have none. Instead you make 50 posts full of accusation and insinuation. I have only asked you for evidence to discredit my views about ten times. You don't have any. Lies and disinfo. Derailment.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The united states said out of their own mouths they had satellite imagery. This is their own propoganda I am repeating back to you now. Not russian. So where is it?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I see the problem bro, your upset that not everybody takes what you are selling as gospel.

Just because we don't agree does not mean we are liars and disinfo agents.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The united states said out of their own mouths they had satellite imagery. This is their own propoganda I am repeating back to you now. Not russian. So where is it?

I think the usual claim is, they don't want to reveal their technology capability.. So far I see zero capability, zero images and most of all, zero credability.

You know, I can see capability by searching You Tube for "BAE Systems" videos of technology. So what have you to hide? What have you to show? Nothing.

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

nothing but propaganda.

If people have different opinion from you it isn't propaganda. Cause by the same criteria your opinion is also propaganda.

And for Intelligent discussion sake, it's written on every law manual, the accuser most present evidence, and not the opposite.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What lies? What Disinfo?

nothing but propaganda.

I only created the thread. Where's your facts the Russians did it. I don't have to prove they did or didn't do it. The people accusing them of doing it have to prove they did it. Where is the proof? You have none. Instead you make 50 posts full of accusation and insinuation. I have only asked you for evidence to discredit my views about ten times. You don't have any. Lies and disinfo. Derailment.

No, like me what he has done is keep an open mind and if you carefully (without cherry picking to misconstrue) go back over our posts you will see we aren't levelling the blame but detailing what we know has happened (primarily in regard to the contamination of the crime scene) so far.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I see the problem bro, your upset that not everybody takes what you are selling as gospel.

Then present facts or stop arguing. All the typing you guys do but you can't link any EVIDENCE. I presented mine. Present yours. Let me read it from the experts. I might believe them more than you.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Then present facts or stop arguing. All the typing you guys do but you can't link any EVIDENCE. I presented mine. Present yours. Let me read it from the experts. I might believe them more than you.

I thought WE were the experts *shrugs*

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What lies? What Disinfo?

nothing but propaganda.

No, like me what he has done is keep an open mind and if you carefully (without cherry picking to misconstrue) go back over our posts you will see we aren't levelling the blame but detailing what we know has happened (primarily in regard to the contamination of the crime scene) so far.

People with open minds don't do the most arguing.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join