It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Mushroom politics at work.

Step 1) Keep them in the dark
Step 2) Feet them lots of manure
Step 3) Harvest

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: TDawgRex

a reply to: TDawgRex

Actually our military experts haven't proven anything. Neither have our politicians. The few pieces of evidence that materialized have all been debunked by Russia. If you can't back up your claims Russia did it, then stop spreading lies and disinfo.

What lies? What Disinfo?

If you can't back up the claims that the pro-Russian forces didn't do it, then do so.

I'm at least trying to keep a open mind here. But with tripe such as you have posted, then I'm starting to think I am right.

It would be a lot easier for you to link to your facts than to keep arguing the same ridiculous drivel you are arguing. I presented what I believe to be facts. Present what you believe to be facts. There are none. Case closed on your end.

Ok Gus, That's your lie. You go with it. There have been plenty of posts that have argued against your stance. I tend to agree with the more thought ones.

Keep spewing the RT propaganda and Putins bullsnip lies. Don't bother to look at the facts on either side...because of course, if you disagree with it, it gives you a out. How typical of a Russian.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: ScrutonEyez
Who are the people that released the evidence?

If you are going to try to get me mad with snarky comments you have to try a bit harder than that.

The Russian Intelligence and Military released the evidence. You know....the people you would expect. Everyone talks about the backwards Russians, but in 3 days they produced all the evidence they needed to prove it wasn't them OR the rebels. All Washington has done is accuse. It's been obvious since the plane went down that the only people who stood to gain were Kiev and Washington. Is their information they are willing to share with the WORLD less credible than American bluster?

You just conveniently ignore the facts that the Russian Rebels admitted that they shot the dam thing down at the same time!!! On the net and through regular communications gear. The Russians were very quick to laugh about how they should not be flying in a war zone also. Of course Russia is going to come up with all kinds of doctored evidence to try and prove this daily excuse that they were not to blame.

You can not be that naive.

I must have missed the fact they admitted they shot the plane down. Maybe you missed the fact that that tape was spliced together from a bunch of conversations. Something the Russian experts also proved. And it was made a day before the plane crashed. Anymore disinfo you would like to spread?

The Russians made that up and that has already been proved to be a HOAX. I guess the same rebel page on Twitter was lying as well when they said they shot down the plane and showed the video of it burning!!!!!! They just screwed up and thought it was an Antonov military cargo plane! When they realized what they did, they removed that post, but thankfully many people saved it for them lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Actually our military experts haven't proven anything. Neither have our politicians. The few pieces of evidence that materialized have all been debunked by Russia. If you can't back up your claims Russia did it, then stop spreading lies and disinfo.

What lies? What Disinfo?

If you can't back up the claims that the pro-Russian forces didn't do it, then do so.

I'm at least trying to keep a open mind here. But with tripe such as you have posted, then I'm starting to think I am right.

It would be a lot easier for you to link to your facts than to keep arguing the same ridiculous drivel you are arguing. I presented what I believe to be facts. Present what you believe to be facts. There are none. Case closed on your end.

Ok Gus, That's your lie. You go with it. There have been plenty of posts that have argued against your stance. I tend to agree with the more thought ones.

Keep spewing the RT propaganda and Putins bullsnip lies. Don't bother to look at the facts on either side...because of course, if you disagree with it, it gives you a out. How typical of a Russian.

Still waiting on those facts. That's the only response you get from me anymore. Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If you are going to try to get me mad with snarky comments you have to try a bit harder than that.

The Russian Intelligence and Military released the evidence. You know....the people you would expect. Everyone talks about the backwards Russians, but in 3 days they produced all the evidence they needed to prove it wasn't them OR the rebels. All Washington has done is accuse. It's been obvious since the plane went down that the only people who stood to gain were Kiev and Washington. Is their information they are willing to share with the WORLD less credible than American bluster?

You just conveniently ignore the facts that the Russian Rebels admitted that they shot the dam thing down at the same time!!! On the net and through regular communications gear. The Russians were very quick to laugh about how they should not be flying in a war zone also. Of course Russia is going to come up with all kinds of doctored evidence to try and prove this daily excuse that they were not to blame.

I must have missed the fact they admitted they shot the plane down. Maybe you missed the fact that that tape was spliced together from a bunch of conversations. Something the Russian experts also proved. And it was made a day before the plane crashed. Anymore disinfo you would like to spread?

The Russians made that up and that has already been proved to be a HOAX. I guess the same rebel page on Twitter was lying as well when they said they shot down the plane and showed the video of it burning!!!!!! They just screwed up and thought it was an Antonov military cargo plane! When they realized what they did, they removed that post, but thankfully many people saved it for them lol.

You must be a Russian expert. You should appear on TV as a guest expert.

Do you speak Russian? Have you ever lived there?

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ken10

for fear of tampering.

Somewhat like the separatists did by contaminating, and removing debris before an investigation could begin?

Or were they just being helpful?

These pro-russians are not Professional soldiers. They are not trained to cope properly With a situation like this. They are just common People With guns.
And its their terf and their rules. They can do what they like With Mh17.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Who proved it to be a hoax? You and your buddies that star your posts?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

for fear of tampering.

Somewhat like the separatists did by contaminating, and removing debris before an investigation could begin?

A truth being ignored by a few on this thread. Doesn't matter how unbiased you are or explain the need for a crime scene to remain uncontaminated, the salient points are ignored and people just drivel on. I am not sure what is worse: agenda-based lies or the shear ignorance being displayed in this thread.

link   

originally posted by: spy66

The Us claim to have satellite images of the event, but have not shown them yet. They probably take a few days to produce.

and that reminded me of the "proof" of chemical weapons, at the time presented at UN by the US, to invade Iraq.
edit on 21/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

for fear of tampering.

A truth being ignored by a few on this thread. Doesn't matter how unbiased you are or explain the need for a crime scene to remain uncontaminated, the salient points are ignored and people just drivel on. I am not sure what is worse: agenda-based lies or the shear ignorance being displayed in this thread.

I totally agree, they should have left those bodies to rot and eaten by stray dogs and animals. Not to mention decompose (thus ruining atopsy chances) and spread disease.

The families would prefer that.

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

for fear of tampering.

You are still ignoring the fact that if Russia can show where Ukraines BUK missiles were and that they were operational.....why can't America show where the rebels had theirs set up? You don't need anything on the ground to prove what happened. It was all captured from the air.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What lies? What Disinfo?

Still waiting on those facts. That's the only response you get from me anymore. Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

Still waiting on your facts...not your opinion. I've stated my opinion based upon my education within the military.

Balls in your court. PROVE IT.
edit on 21-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What lies? What Disinfo?

Still waiting on your facts...not your opinion.

My facts are the basis of this thread. Where are yours? Keep spreading lies and disinfo. If my facts aren't any good then debunk them with facts of your own. Your simplistic arguments just aren't cutting it for me.
edit on 21-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

for fear of tampering.

I totally agree, they should have left those bodies to rot and eaten by stray dogs and animals. Not to mention decompose (thus ruining atopsy chances) and spread disease.

They did leave the bodies while rummaging through the deceased's property.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

for fear of tampering.

I'm agreeing with you, they should have not identified them by their id papers.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

What lies? What Disinfo?

Still waiting on your facts...not your opinion.

My fact are the basis of this thread. Where are yours? Keep spreading lies and disinfo.

Which is only an opinion.

(post by rustyclutch removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

for fear of tampering.

I'm agreeing with you, they should have not identified them by their id papers.

Watch the video, documents and any recordable devices were being searched for. And that role is not for a so called ragtag militia group, but crime scene investigators.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

originally posted by: spy66

The Us claim to have satellite images of the event, but have not shown them yet. They probably take a few days to produce.

and that reminded me of the "proof" of chemical weapons, at the time presented at UN by the US, to invade Iraq.

The Us even claimed to have solid evidence that Assad used chamical weapons in Syria. Russia proved it differently.

One could start to Wonder about 911. If it was actually staged by the US government. Because if this Mh17 case is true that Ukraine were the once who actually shot Down Mh17. Than you can be sure the US agreed to it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

I already told you I'm waiting for the international community to come out with the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join