It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US and The Netherlands prepare to invade eastern Ukraine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The US and The Netherlands prepare to invade eastern Ukraine?

I'm not seeing it. I think the entire planet is backing off and letting the Ukraine and Russia fight it out. Well ... that would be the smart thing to do anyways.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK kids, let's try to make the comments about the topic from here on.

TIA

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'll hope more information gets out. .

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

We already have the begins of a third world war happening in the Middle East, Gaza. I really don't see any wide speed European conflict transpiring at the same time which is exactly the response that an incursion into Ukrainian territory would provoke. NATO can't fight Russia without using nukes simply because of her superior numbers regarding Tanks and APCs however antiquated some of them maybe.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail on all sides.

edit on 21-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As we all know the US will support NATO with superior weapons air and ground so I do think if it comes to conflicts the Air superiority will be at NATO side.. not that I want this scenario .

But waiting so long to retrieve the bodies of those victims , outrages many countries

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You really think countries aren't going to get involved? They will, and it's going to be bad.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm with you on the bodies mate, the way "They" are handling said situation is just plain wrong!

Then again it's supposed to provoke a reaction, shock value is everything to these morons.

Superior weapons/superior numbers its still six and 1/2 a dozen, and at some point should those nations clash, nukes are going to fly. Any war in Europe is a M.A.D idea.

edit on 21-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexPlex

You really think countries aren't going to get involved? They will, and it's going to be bad.

No hot war will happen.

Russia DON NOT have the continental forces to even take on the UK or France let alone the USA and the rest of NATO!

NATO can not march on Moscow either.

All that will happen is both sides will stare at each other, puff there chests maybe show some new military tec then either A) Go home or B) start cold war 2

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
All talk and no play...
They (politicians) all read there lines (mostly written by someone smarter then they) to keep te appearance up.

Take it up against Russia, yeah right... good luck with that...

Putin nows he can do what ever he want.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not with what's left of the Dutch military.... That's for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join