It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US and The Netherlands prepare to invade eastern Ukraine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't know but this news came out from the Dutch news paper and was soon afterwards deleted from their online newspaper.
I cannot confirm the truth about this story but it seems that talks between the Dutch government and the Russian government are going as we speak.

But also talks of our premier and John Kerry are on the scene at this moment..so is our small country on the brink to start a conflict around the MH17?

I had trouble placing this in right content forum but if this is going to happen for real I can imagine that this could start a war over there?

But spitsnieuwssources who are at the American ambasy in warchau stated that if the crash site and the cooling train with all the bodies are not freely accessable they have this plan to invade Eastern Ukraine to clear this area for the investigation and retrieval of all the bodies.

Dutch press conference (not translated)

Ukraine news
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:30:16 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:30:16 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:34:55 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:34:55 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:36:40 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:36:40 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
(Disclaimer: I do speak/read Dutch although I am not a ntive speaker)

I cannot comment on whether or not spitsnieuws had an article as you claim, but that blog post is a joke, sourceless baseless claims seem to be all it is.

The only thing I can find on spitsnieuws is an article where some unknown party leader (Louis Bontes van de Groep Bontes/van Klaveren) requested Mark Rutte (Dutch premier) to send special forces. This is not going to happen en Rutte avoided directly answering the question when asked multiple times by a journalist.

IMHO, just some people's wishful thinking and it sounds like a really bad idea.

Dutch article request special forces
edit on 21/7/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace
It was an article about a 60 year old guy they caught masturbating on the street in broad daylight and goes to show the quality of the "journalism" they use. It's probably better not to go to spits nieuws at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

this sp!ts article i rooted out from your first link was the one legit source i could find for the story, but still doesn't mention american involvement. the pm is threatening limited invasion to secure the crash site, but that's pretty much it.

comments sections full of dutch people raging over their military inferiority, and calling for a diplomatic solution. my vote for top comment goes to rriken:

Import Ban on Beef Stroganoff or something?

RRikken

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Lmao sorry I'd changed my bad but that was the main topic of today from that newspaper lol

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
It was an article about a 60 year old guy they caught masturbating on the street in broad daylight and goes to show the quality of the "journalism" they use. It's probably better not to go to spits nieuws at all.

ha! saw that too. apparently "fap" is a word that transpends lingmistic boundaries.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I know they are different over there, but when I clicked on the link, all I saw were strap-on dildo's. What's the dilly, yo?

Didnt you know? Those are the Dutch army's secret weapons

The trick of the Dutch army's is to flank your opponent and then come in from the rear. Then penetrate the enemy deep behind its lines.

teehehehe

edit on 21-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

thanks I was trying to inbedded this line.. but I failed but now it's on..
It also has been discussed two days earlier here

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Lmao sorry I'd changed my bad but that was the main topic of today from that newspaper lol

Haha, it's all good. Kind of caught me offguard.
And in reference to the Ewok, I was actually thinking those were phallic missiles for a split second!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Lmao yeah and we know Putin hates dicks so he will probably surender.

omg this topic is going nowhere. .

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:48:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Jul 2014 07:48:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Lmao yeah and we know Putin hates dicks so he will probably surender.

omg this topic is going nowhere. .

Im sure the USA have a multi billion doller space dildo pointed at russia that they put up in one of those classified heavy space launches

Actually look here the the special mars one

Yes its real

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I know they are different over there, but when I clicked on the link, all I saw were strap-on dildo's. What's the dilly, yo?

The trick of the Dutch army's is to flank your opponent and then come in from the rear. Then penetrate the enemy deep behind its lines.

teehehehe

Thats very butch of the Dutch!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That's classified you shouldn't told us that it has triple x clearance. .

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That's classified you shouldn't told us that it has triple x clearance. .

Ah well I haven't told you project giggity and project fluffier

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

When you're 60 sometimes it takes a the hustle and bustle of a city street to get it going.

So i've heard, I've got 32 years to see if that holds true for me.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And now for the ATS weather report.

I don't think the Dutch or US will penetrate the lines of anyone's rear, it is just more bull turds flying about.
It seams to me that any sort of evidence would have been picked clean from the site now, which is probably why Putin is being cooperative suddenly.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

They may try a double penetration of the enemy lines?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: weirdguy

They may try a double penetration of the enemy lines?

That would leave a gaping hole in the enemies defences.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

teehehehe

Something like the French tanks? They put the transmissions in backwards so they have 3 gears in reverse and one forward?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join