It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country Best Suits Your Personality?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

New Zealand best suited me though. . . .

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
First quiz - France

Second quiz - Fiji

France seems to have all the problems England's got, with the added snag of not being English-speaking.

On the plus side, it does boast a vastly larger area of low pop. rural countryside. However, being a fully paid-up member of the NWO, you could never be sure that the rural paradise you have found will not one day, without warning, be shattered by a family of noisy, homicidal third world people who moved in next door.

No, France NOT a good choice.

Fiji might be better, but I would need to find somewhere very secluded.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

That's where we went on our honeymoon. Two weeks in Switzerland .. with a few day trips into France, Germany, Lichtenstein and Italy. But two weeks in Switzerland. It was beautiful.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I got New Zealand the first time and Italy the second but the only answer I changed between the two tests was whether I prefer a beer or a glass of wine at the end of a long day.....depends on the day.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Guam? Are you out of your mind?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I lived there for two years "Guam", I had a fine time

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A Kiwi !!!

OUTRAGEOUS

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: blupblup

That's not much fun. Come over and kick it with me in Thailand.

LOL

I've been to Thailand... absolutely the most amazing place.
The people, the scenery, the culture... so chilled and just awesome.

I want some mountains now

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I posted in this forum already and I got New Zeland which is awesome...except for the ridiculous accent. I mean come on already...really! I have always wanted to travel there but after recently discovering the accent.........aaarrgh, I just don't know!

No disrespect intended...I just loathe the British and English accents. My endorphins have a special place for that sound/frequency and it's not good...it's just not.

I'm actually not sorry either. I am sorry however, that I just burnt the best Beef Brisket this side of the Mississippi has ever seen fooling around with ATS and my postings...boy am I in big trouble now. My current scene is a scene that any foreigner would want to view. It's gonna be epic when my husband gets home...lmfao!!!!!!!

See Ya'll later...maybe in New Zealand

PS
Mblahnikluver (sorry in advance for the misspelling) has AWESOME recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA
Hey, ummmmm...this isn't one of those psychological testy thingy's is it? I don't like those

edit on 7/25/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Both my husband and I got New Zealand.
That's kind of funny considering its the only place in the world the we have looked into leaving Alaska for.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join