It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country Best Suits Your Personality?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Which country best suits you? Take the quiz ... if you like ...

Play Here

My answer was .... INDIA.

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

Some fits. Some doesn't.

India. Okay. Well ... only if it's in the Himalayas.
I really don't think I"d like the crowded cities in India.
Gotta get out of the crowds and the heat, and get up in the snow ...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Well Bonjour, I got: France

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

It pretty much fits.

Nice new avatar FF.

edit on 21/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I got India too! Like yourself some fits some doesnt, i picked mountain and adventurous stuff, i didnt even pick the Indian option on the food question! how did they get India? Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
New Zealand was where they told me I should go.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Iceland? Not sure about the having fun bundling up and snow aspect, but certainly the rest of the description was pretty accurate. Backpacking, hiking and exploring new land. Complex personality. Intelligent (who doesn't like to read that!) artistic and spiritualistic. Would have shared the actual description, but unfortunately wasn't able to copy it while on my iPad.

These are always fun entertainment. Naturally, I can see where the description basically used synonyms on my choices. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I got France.

I prefer Australia or perhaps Denmark, but it is so cold there.

Hey, Rainbow, we could go together, just leave the heat seeking eyes at home .... please. Lol

P

edit on 21/7/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Oh man ... see I could deal with Iceland. Not many people. Snow. Hockey. Some cool historical things to dive into. But I got India. Like I said, high up in the mountains would be okay, but the busy human-packed part of India would drive me mad.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Lol got India too.

edit on 21-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I got France.

Hey, Rainbow, we could go together, just leave the heat seeking eyes at home .... please. Lol

P

Alright , you got it, no demon eyes.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw you got France too.
First we'll sample all the cheeses, and wines, then take a tour of the Louvre, then end up at a small cafe, where we can have cafe au lait and croissants whilst you write and I draw.

Come on, traveling buddy!
Ps: I hope your French is better than mine, I know the names of food mostly, so at least we won't starve.
edit on 21/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: fixed French spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Freedonia

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I got New Zealand!

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

I'll take it!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

I got France.

P

First we'll sample all the cheeses, and wines, then take a tour of the Louvre, then end up at a small cafe, whilst you write and I draw.

Ps: I hope your French is better than mine, I know the names of food mostly, so at least we won't starve.

Sounds great. Lets give all the airports, security and TSA types a miss, we can go on my Great Dragon and just land in front of the Eiffel Tower.

My Dragon can do the translating for us. Rug up though, it is cold at high altitude

P

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
New Zealand. Here I come Kiwis!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ice land!

Haha always wanted to vist there too!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I really got

France

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Hahhahaha!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

I got France.

P

First we'll sample all the cheeses, and wines, then take a tour of the Louvre, then end up at a small cafe, whilst you write and I draw.

Sounds great. Lets give all the airports, security and TSA types a miss, we can go on my Great Dragon and just land in front of the Eiffel Tower.

My Dragon can do the translating for us. Rug up though, it is cold at high altitude

P

LOL,oh boy, yes,France would suit us just fine.
I'd even go as far as saying , that I think I'd know a lot of people from the Avatar creations thread, who would also score France in their results.
Have a great day P.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
I could see myself visiting and exploring Iceland, just not sure I would live there full time. Alot of volcano activity it seems. Guess for now, I will keep my USA status. I can easily journey many geographics and climates with just a short journey across state lines.

Edit add: Hmmm...seeing New Zealand description shared by Hushabye up above, sounds like more my style. Wonder what question I answered that made the game choose Iceland over New Zealand? Guess when I visit Iceland, I will have to make sure New Zealand is on my itinerary too!

edit on 7 21 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
New Zealand.

I can see that.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I got France...but I knew I would.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I got New Zealand

Sounds very fitting. If I had the money, New Zealand and Australia would both be on my list.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join