It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Surpasses Hitler in Barbarism says Erdogan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So far loudest voices of opposition against Israel's action in Gaza come from Turkey.

Turkish prime minister Erdogan sharply criticized Israel and it's military aggression saying that Israel is worse than Hitler in it's actions and treatment of Palestinians...

"(Israelis) have no conscience, no honour, no pride. Those who condemn Hitler day and night have surpassed Hitler in barbarism,"

Erdogan didn't fail to recognize difference between Zionism and Israel and Jews, he was talking specifically about Turkish citizens who are Jewish...

"I don't approve of any (bad) attitude towards our Jewish citizens in Turkey, despite all this. Why? They are the citizens of this country,"

Turkish PM Erdogan says Israel 'surpasses Hitler in barbarism'

not so long time ago Turkey and Israel were in a very good relations and it was very good for the region.

after the flotilla incident and other things that happened Turkey - Israel relations started to deteriorate and now we see completely different position of Turkey towards Israel.

Erdogan's rhetoric is of course linked to his re-election ambitions but what really matters is that he is trying to please the voters and Turkish voters seems to be sick of wrongdoings of Israel.

Seems like we are closer than ever to "Free for All Death Match" in the Middle East and what's worse - in the World.

Relations are deteriorating wherever you look: what can we tell from that?

The two countries have seen their relations degrade sharply in recent years, reaching crisis point when Israeli commandos stormed the Turkish ship Mavi Marmara sailing as part of a flotilla challenging the Jewish state's naval blockade of Gaza. Ten people were killed. Efforts to repair the damage had intensified in recent months after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologised for the raid, but hopes of a rapprochement appear to be fading, after Erdogan said on Friday that relations between the two countries would not improve while he remained in post.

here are some related news:

Right now, 400 thousand tons of Israeli bombs are raining on Gaza. The death toll has already reached 120 in Palestine along with 700 wounded. Israel continues on its path of hatred. We had cut all of our ties with Israel after Mavi Marmara. Other countries intervened and Israel apologised. They met the first two conditions. We had a third condition, in addition to reparations. It appeared that Israel had the intention to lift the embargo, but then these attacks began. Israel, you need to stop these atrocities. If not, it is not possible to normalise the ties between Israel and Turkey. I am not talking about words without action. You expect normalisation of relations, but you did not hold your end of the bargain. This means that you were not sincere. All steps we have taken towards normalisation of relations with Israel have now been locked in a box.

Will Gaza operation affect normalization of Turkey-Israeli relations?

Israel reduces diplomatic staff in Turkey following violent pro-Palestinian protests

Israel's ties with Turkey fray in wake of Gaza conflict
edit on 21America/Chicago0700000057 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Election stunt or not .. he at least has the intestinal fortitude to speak up at a time when the rest of the world silently watches israel commit war crimes and crimes against humanity ..

Funny how western politicians either stay quiet or act as willing accomplices to israels crimes.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Most stupid and disgusting statement ever from Turkey in my opinion
Well drawing connection for a country with Hitler defending itself from terrorists hiding behind woman and kids while shooting rockets at them.

And a draw similarities of the Jews and Hitler that killed 5.7 million Jews say more about the turks then Israel.

Oh I am religious neutral, I am atheist.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Erdogan better watch his mouth, His European buddies wouldn't like him speaking about Israel like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well Turkey is playing its "role".

Not like he's one to talk for human rights either.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Erdogan better watch his mouth, His European buddies wouldn't like him speaking about Israel like that.

He's been running his mouth to Israel since the Mavi Marmara aid flotilla to Gaza was stormed and several Turkish nationals, including an American were killed by Israeli forces.

Besides, it gives Erdogan credibility in a country that doesn't really like his oppressive government.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh give me a break!

Israel does more then "defend itself" against rockets. While I agree that they SHOULD defend themselves against those threats, cutting off food and water supplies to Gaza isn't the answer. Neither is using banned weapons (cluster bombs, phosphate etc.) against Palestinians either.

Israel is making the Third Reich look like school children.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If he thinks that of Isreal, what does he think of the US?

If you really hate what Israel is doing then you need to realise YOU can do something about it as some responsibility lies with us all. Our taxes are funding this. YOU and I are paying for it.

If you hate what Israel are doing.......stop paying your taxes...I guess that would cause too much disruption to your life though...not worth it to you?

Ensure no responsibility lies with yourself before spreading more hate into the situation and making it worse, thus making yourself even more responsible for the atrosities commited by BOTH sides.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Whats taxes ? havent bothered with those since 78 ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Election stunt or not .. he at least has the intestinal fortitude to speak up at a time when the rest of the world silently watches israel commit war crimes and crimes against humanity ..

Funny how western politicians either stay quiet or act as willing accomplices to israels crimes.

Do you speak out against the Palestinian violence too. Or do you think that is ok?

I think both are as bad as each other and if you dont think Hamas would be the same if they had the weapons then you are misguided. The fact they are lobbing rockets tells us they do not hesitate to use these terible weapons too.

While we take sides (as outsiders) we are stoking the flames. We need to act like responsible humans and shout out at BOTH sides to stop. Otherwise this will go on for decades to come.

Our world leaders acting like this is not helping, surly you see that.
edit on 21-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Whats taxes ? havent bothered with those since 78 ..

Nice for some!

edit on 21-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: DarknStormy

He's been running his mouth to Israel since the Mavi Marmara aid flotilla to Gaza was stormed and several Turkish nationals, including an American were killed by Israeli forces.

Besides, it gives Erdogan credibility in a country that doesn't really like his oppressive government.

I couldn't of summed it up better myself.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

What israel is doing is at least a thousand times worse than what palestine does ..
Seen and treated the victims of israeli actions along with buried those that didnt make it ..
Seen all to well what israelis are .. and if youre foolish enough to think the israelis will stop once theyve wiped out palestine .. think again .. the 'chosen ones' will then go after the next group .. israel is the biggest threat the world faces today.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops

I think both are as bad as each other and if you dont think Hamas would be the same if they had the weapons then you are misguided. The fact they are lobbing rockets tells us they do not hesitate to use these terible weapons too.

So we condemn people for what they would do in another position?

True story:

I was in my early 20's drinking a beer in the backyard of a friends house. We were approached by beat cops and asked for identification. Upon showing our ID the cop took my beer and dumped it then charged me with open container. I was on private property.

Naturally I plead not guilty. The cop actually admitted to the judge/magistrate that I was on private property but his rebuttal was that when I was finished with the beer I would have littered it in the alley. Wait, what?

Verdict: Guilty. No explanation just a fine sent to me in the mail.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm no fan of Mr Hitler but If this is the case then America, the former Soviet Union and United Kingdom have also well surpassed the Nazi regime that transpired during the second World War where barbarism is concerned.

Problem there is that it's the victor that writes the history books, never the vanquished.

edit on 21-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
actually Erdogan is speaking out against US as well.

”If America still says ‘Israel is using its right to self-defence’ it is America that needs to engage in self-criticism,” Erdogan told the TGRT news channel. A staunch advocate of the Palestinian cause, Erdogan has stepped up his criticism of Israel’s operation in the besieged Gaza Strip, accusing the Jewish state of carrying out “state terrorism” and a “genocide” of Palestinians. On Friday, US State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki branded Erdogan’s comments “offensive and wrong”.

www.thenews.com.pk...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This is a good article:

www.globalresearch.ca...

Might behoove more people to read it in its entirety.

in 1969, Israeli Defense Forces Chief of Staff Moshe Dayan described the 1947 – 49 success: “Jewish villages were built in place of Arab (ones). You do not know the names of these Arab villages (because they) no longer exist….There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.” Like other leading Israelis, Dayan expressed scorn for all Palestinians and told his Labor Party colleagues that they “shall continue to live like dogs….”

And for those who think most that is past, and that we should dwell more in the present, I give you this:

Three weeks before Israel launched its Operation Pillar of Defense on November 14, 2012 I was part of an academic delegation on a short trip to the Gaza Strip on October 18-22. For the mainstream media, October was a “normal” time, because hardships endured by Gazans are not newsworthy when there are no F-16′s dropping laser-guided smart bombs. That one or two Gazans were killed by Israeli army patrols from one week to the next in October, because they had transgressed the limits of the Israeli siege, went largely unnoticed.

But such are the ethical standards of the mainstream media, genuflecting to power and ignoring the oppressed. One way to see through the ideological fog is to experience “normal” conditions from close range. Inside the Gaza Strip in October, we directly witnessed the devastating effects of the sanctions, the siege, the sea blockade and – more fundamentally – the long systematic evisceration that Gaza has suffered over several decades.

www.israeli-occupation.org...

People have a right to be angry, at Israel, and the world who ignored this. Worse than Hitler? Yes.... worse. Especially considering this comes from a people who know and abhor oppression and genocide when it comes to themselves - yet act like its their right to do to those who never did them harm, they simply existed on a piece of land the Israelis decided they wanted, by any means possible.

edit on 21-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was not Erdogan supporting terrorists in Syria !

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

thank you very much for the additional and excellent information.

so hard to get some solid "different angle" information these days.

it looks like the tide is turning in the Middle East and in The World; the alliances and interests are not so clear as they were some time ago; lots of uncertainty and we will surely witness some more broken alliances/"alliances"...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
Was not Erdogan supporting terrorists in Syria !

well, Turkey is part of NATO and I believe they supported the "rebels" in Syria and what not; not to say Turkey is without a sin.

I said in the beginning:

Seems like we are closer than ever to "Free for All Death Match" in the Middle East and what's worse - in the World.

what I meant to say is that situation is changing almost daily and in possible future conflict there will likely be some unlikely alliances.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join