It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 370 referenced during flight mh17 news story. Stupid mistake? Must be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Not a huge big deal I wouldn't think but I just happened to catch a few seconds on the news talking about flight mh17 and they had the wrong flight number in the bottom corner of the screen. Flight 370.

Don't you think that's odd? Like really odd?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
No comments? Just one other person and myself thinks this is not only unprofessional, but just plain weird? How can a reputable news station use the wrong flight number in thee most talked about news story? The story made no mention to flight 370 and made no assumptions about any connection. So why would they have it in the bottom corner?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
No comments? Just one other person and myself thinks this is not only unprofessional, but just plain weird? How can a reputable news station use the wrong flight number in thee most talked about news story? The story made no mention to flight 370 and made no assumptions about any connection. So why would they have it in the bottom corner?

please clarify for me what a reputable news outlet is

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

CBC

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Seriously unprofessional. And just weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Malaysian aircraft has been used again as a major distraction for propaganda purposes; it makes a lot of sense to "accidentally" use number of flight 370 because viewers (aware or not) hold that "MH370" in their minds and make further connection between "two mysteries" beside the obvious connections of same airline and once again a tragedy.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Commentators on channel news asia and singapore news also got the numbers mixed up when discussing mh17 ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

A reputable news site would be an oxymoron .. all media is state run media and rarely if ever tells what truly happens ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

A reputable news site would be an oxymoron .. all media is state run media and rarely if ever tells what truly happens ..

There are no Laws that state that the News have to be a fact or the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

But they are at least professional. Which is why it's weird. How can anyone make that kind of mistake? Unless it's just more mind games.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

my point exactly

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Probably honest mistake due how much coverage mh370 got and now mh17 happens while for many here mh370 is still very much on their minds ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Not a huge big deal I wouldn't think but I just happened to catch a few seconds on the news talking about flight mh17 and they had the wrong flight number in the bottom corner of the screen. Flight 370.

Don't you think that's odd? Like really odd?

What if this is what actually happened to the Malasian flight 370 that they havent found yet?
And that this was admitted by a accident in this case With the MH17?

What if....The US are going to use the evidence from flight 370 to frame Russia With the MH17???

The publick will be fooled for sure.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Person 1: Red light!
Person 2: Green light!
Person 1: GREEN LIGHT!
Person 2: RED LIGHT! Awe, crap!

Honest mistake, I think. For months, the missing flight was all that was on any news outlet. In fact, that graphic is probably just burned in on the camera by now and is just permanent.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My opinion is that it was a small mistake.

But obviously there's the conspiracy theorists who are so paranoid that think that anything said in a news report is a sign of the Illuminati who plan on destroying us all by dissecting our brains.

But honestly, you never know, mh17 could of been 370. I was believe that at first until I read articles about other people who lost family members on mh17. One Australian family lost family members on both flights. One UK couple was sick to the stomach when they figured out that their original flight was on mh17, but was later changed to a different flight. Passports and other items were collected at the crash sight. Therefore the people on the plane were not from mh370. If it was mh370, then where the heck is mh17? Also where are the people from mh370.

Malaysia Airlines wouldn't just hide the real mh17 and give it a new paint job and name change, in order for the real mh370 to be destroyed over Ukraine. Why? Because this would (did) ruin their reputation and would start losing more costumers because people would be scared. They'll loose money.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Meh.. I mean they talked about 370 so much more. It's like writing the wrong year in the date on a paper on New Years Day.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I always love when conspiracy people point to things like that as being something odd seemling ignoring the fact that it it happens every day on small and large scale scenarios.

In a meeting on Friday someone had a Cisco slide up but had a Microsoft logo and on the next slide which was about Microsoft they had a Cisco logo. How could that happen, it's totally weird..it totally indicates something nefarious because how the hell could anyone or anything make a mistake ever.

top topics

join