It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absurdness of Conspiracy Theories (The Truth About MH17, Why Do People Not Want To See It?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

The black box are w/ separatists or Russians and the kiev traffic recordings with Ukraine (still want to know why it's taking so long to listen to that recordings... The same didn't happened for the private rebels intercepted phone calls, and why is that we may ask???)

If a source claiming the hand over please, share.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The title of this thread makes me think you might be a smart ass...

You are basically saying this entire website is absurd...

nice...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

www.dailymail.co.uk... ES-Russia-shot-Flight-MH17.html

There is a good amount of picture and video proof that there was a BUK missile system in the town near where this plane was shot down, and there was video of a BUK vehicle going back over the Russian border... supposedly missing 2 missiles.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Good luck. Rational thought and logic has no place on ATS anymore. I gave up ages ago. It is pure entertainment. I love to see how the conspiracist twists absolutely everything to fit in with the conspiracy.

Here's a bit of logic :

1. It is absolutely impossible for every single person on this site to be correct.
2. Therefore somebody has to be wrong and MUST admit to being so in face of the evidence.
3. Nobody does !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This leads to one simple conclusion. There are swathes of illogical fantacists on this site.

Now did you know, according to ATS conspiracists (especially the pro russian, hate western ones here on this topic) :

1. All MSM is lying.
2. Twitter is propoganda full of lies.
3. Wikipaedia is lies.
4. BBCis lies
5. All western TV is lies.
6. All the youtube videos are propganda and thus lies.
7. The recorded telephone conversations were made by Kiev before the plane went down and is all lies.
8. All anti russian statements are from paid stooges of NATO and the US, hence they are all lying.
9. The journalists who left RT citing they cannot lie for Putin anymore cannot be trusted.

WOW.............I think some people need to buy plenty of bacofoil, make a hat and sit in basement waiting for the end of the world (another conspiracy that never comes true.....sorry yet !!)

Cross referencing informatiom from multiple different sources with different politics to get that core truth is way way way beyonf the capabilities of the vast majority of conspiracists.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

@ #3

I admit im wrong all the time here

But u are right. Besides myself i think I have see one other

"Iwas wrong"

There is a problem around here with pride

Ehh my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Really??

"The Truth about MH17"???????

You don't know #.

Me neither, but that does not stop me from thinking.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's called disinformation.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I hate to tell you.

But THAT is also a conspiracy theory.

And, BTW, no matter what anyone tells you tweets are not facts.

but if a tweet is published and than deleted it must qualify as fact?

not?

just to note - there were few days and aggressive propaganda is slowing down, the goal has not been achieved; there will be investigation about the crash and all the anti - Russia warmongering without any facts will probably backfire.

it seems like Russian Federation is quite a big chunk to chew on, not quite like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and few other countries that were conquered by aggressive propaganda first.

not to defend Russia or anything; just stating the fact that certain Secret Services are having big problems in trying to deal some decisive blows to their target that is Russia.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the post op. I do agree that the evidence is pretty overwhelming- although it is a conspiracy website so all should have their say. You didn't add that America know exactly where the missile came from, (whether you believe they have told us the right place- they know where it was fired).

My only concern is that there was any "goading" by the Ukraine. If you had some planes shot down, might you try to hide or mask your plane movement at the same time as a schedule flight path, to discourage any enemy shooting you down?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm neither for or against the OPs opinions on the matter. This early in the investigations and intel gathering, I mean...it's really too early to tell which is which. I for one, believe it's a false flag operation. But that's just me.

Just a thought though...I would take the pictures/photos on internet sources with a grain of salt though. Especially those with the BUKs and such. Unless someone here is from southeast Ukraine and can confirm that that missile system passed by that house on that field on that street that they know about. Anyone can take a picture of that missile transport anywhere and pass it off as "a small town in rebel controlled Ukraine."

I can take a picture of myself in a generic grassy hillside and pass it off as I'm having a vacation in say...south of France.

Don't readily believe internet sources, that's what I'm saying. Take everything in stride and caution. Especially sensitive issues such as this one.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't think it's really a conspiracy theory at all. The Ukrainian gov shot it down because they thought it was Putin. It positions them better against Russia, also. IF they can pass the blame on to Russia, that is. So far, Ukraine hasn''t been able to convince me. I also don't think the rebels have the knowledge of how to use the BUK system to shoot something down at such a high altitude. The Ukrainian gov also have BUK, and have also shot down planes before. The conspiracy really is, the top leaders of Ukraine are all bankers and lawyers.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sorry to tell you but if you base your reality off of tweets and deem that the truth you're perception of reality will be very misconstrued.

All the "truthers" can really do at this point is wait for a few cables to be leaked in order to have some more solid information to work from as a starting point. It won't take long.

99% of the brainwashed citizens who are in an uproar over this anyways will passively forget about this flight sadly and when the truth does come out half of the "sheeps" will be left asking "what flight?".

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

My opinion at this time is very simple:

The Rebels did it.

The Rebels were bated (flight path altered) by Ukrainian Forces - If true (let's wait for the cross of information from traffic control recordings and the black box's, at the moment in opposite hands - better still) we have a different ball game. It is called co-responsibility.

This is what my gut's telling me as well.

The international community had pretty much given up on Ukrain. U.S. sanctions alone were not enough to pressure Putin to back off. We needed the EU to get involved, so a plane full of European civilians was diverted over a war zone where Russian separatists were known to be shooting down planes.

Perhaps MH17 is the new Lusitania.

edit on Mon35Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:35:00 -05003114Mon by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I think the idea that Kiev shot down the plane thinking Putin was on board is the most unlikely of all the scenarios, to be honest - even more unlikely than the old switcheroo between this plane and the other one that went missing.

It is absolutely undeniable that Russia could crush Ukraine militarily if it wished. The sole reason it hasn't done this is that they simply have no (or very, very little) mandate to do so. Although he shares characteristics, Putin is not a military dictator in the mold of Hitler or Stalin. Removing him from the equation would not 'win' the conflict for the Ukraine or collapse Russia's intentions in the region.

All assasinating Putin would achieve is providing his successor with a mandate to wage a full-scale conflict against Ukraine which would almost certainly result in the entire country being absorbed into Russia.

This is exactly what Kiev doesn't want.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the rebels do not have aviation , one aircraft made emergency landing but he longer not flew against who activated beech 17.07.14 youtu.be... Ukrainian fascist junta?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
So you're ok believing Governments will lie and cover-up things as long as the MSM agrees with you?

If you had a small trucking company and lost two out of your 50 trucks under unusual circumstances, your insurance company would almost assume their had to be some type of illegal behavior involved.

Especially if your trucking company was the only one in the entire world to lose ANY trucks that year.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Its a double-edged sword...the good thing about ATS is that its a conspriracy site. The bad things is..that its a conspiracy site, where everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And come on, the entire world's media is saying this was almost certainly Russian backed Separatists responsible, whilst only RT and the Russian media are saying it wasn't.

Doesn't that sort of paint a picture?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If we take everything (that's reasonable) at face value, the evidence suggests the rebels shot down the plane with their new toy.

But, people want to be sure, so they question. Can you blame them?

I don't think Occam's Razor applies to real conspiracies. Just look at the messy JFK Warren Commission.

So far my favorite CT is that Putin's plane was the real target. Never-mind that it never flew over the Ukraine (it did fly over Poland). But this just proves that Russia also has conspiracy theorists.

But if some people will never believe anything the governments tell us then what's the point of waiting for the black box data? They could just be lying about what's on it.

I'd like to put out a new conspiracy theory if I may. Just happened today and I don't feel like starting a new thread:

There was a brief but violent fight in the city of Donetsk, west of the crash site. Someone was shooting at the rebels near the train station but the Ukrainian government says it wasn't their troops but "small self-organised pro-Ukrainian groups".

Source

Could they be special ops from other Western countries trying to take out rebel leaders? Waiting for an ABC agency to call in 5, 4, 3, 2

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Your OP is what i believe is more correct on what truly transpired, the rebels made a huge blunder.
All theories and conjectures presented afterwards are all lies and propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join