It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch followed my car. (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I thought that as the view shifted, a shadow that was to the right replaced the first tree/shadow. With the moving vehicle and dust it creates an illusion of something moving on the road.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Wow! It is beautiful where you live!!

Didn't see anything following your car. There are a lot of tree trunks lining the road and it's a pretty windy road. When your car is slightly shifting on the bend, it does appear like there is something in the distance, probably the tree trunks.

I want to believe but it appears to be just tree trunks.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Invisasquatch..... Bo Bo is looking for you... Never seen one never will.

Just because there didn't appear to be one in this case, that has no logical bearing on the existence of other Sasquatch, which I think is an entirely plausible proposition.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Invisasquatch..... Bo Bo is looking for you... Never seen one never will.

Just because there didn't appear to be one in this case, that has no logical bearing on the existence of other Sasquatch, which I think is an entirely plausible proposition.

Of course this could be a regular squatch with a unique ability to disappear, as yet unknown to the public, while being filmed when they know the camera is running. This would explain while they are always heard and never seen or filmed. Except for the rare occasion when they didn't know someone was there with a camera. But I understand during high output magnetic storms their spidey sense fails allowing them to be easily filmed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

But I understand during high output magnetic storms their spidey sense fails allowing them to be easily filmed.

That's actually an interesting premise. Someone needs to go footage hunting during a nice hearty storm like that. Might also help to mask you scent/presence. They definitely have an uncanny ability to disappear when needed or just blend in like they're wearing a custom tailored camouflage.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I didn't see Sasquatch, but, I did get the urge to watch Evil Dead.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think your just seeing a large tree getting farther away as you drive, and I dont think you were going that fast, unless I watched the wrong vid..sorrya reply to: angus1745

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I can view both videos, but all I see is trees and the road.

What is the purpose of filming behind a car like that? What's with the dialogue?

No Bigfoot anywhere that I can see.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

What is the purpose of filming behind a car like that? What's with the dialogue?

I did that for a while, drove around filming from a rear facing Infra Red camera simply because it looked cool.
I'd put music over the top of it like I did here. Same reason. Just to make a cool video.

It was 'The Rites of Mu' by the KLF. It sounds atmospheric and eerie, to match the video. No big mystery.

As someone else mentioned, in the original clip I posted, I did think the tree trunk in distance just stayed in view a little too long and seemed a bit low to the ground, just looked a bit strange. like it was replaced by a moving dark shape.

edit on 30-7-2014 by angus1745 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I didn't see anything resembling a sasquatch, not even a little bit. I saw lots of trees, shadows, and rocks though. I don't even really know what you could be misinterpreting to be honest with you. I watch all the bigfoot videos I can find, and many times people see things that aren't there. The rule of thumb is that if the bigfoot has to be pointed out to a viewer, then it is not worth being used as evidence. Or if it is so far away that you cannot tell what it is, or anything else that is ambiguous. There have probably been legitimate videos of bigfoot that have been dismissed, but it is better to be safe than sorry. When I saw bigfoot he said he needed about 350. Three dollars and fifty cents. It was about this time that I noticed this wasn't a bigfoot at all, but a crustacean from the paleolithic era. I said "damn you loch ness monster. I'm not giving you $3.50."

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I did that for a while, drove around filming from a rear facing Infra Red camera simply because it looked cool.
I'd put music over the top of it like I did here. Same reason. Just to make a cool video.

It was 'The Rites of Mu' by the KLF. It sounds atmospheric and eerie, to match the video. No big mystery.

As someone else mentioned, in the original clip I posted, I did think the tree trunk in distance just stayed in view a little too long and seemed a bit low to the ground, just looked a bit strange. like it was replaced by a moving dark shape.

Ah, well, I have done that before, though mine was night driving (me as passenger), and filming the passing lights. The music is pretty eerie, I agree.

Sometimes, trees and shadows do seem to do odd things, and sometimes, you have to wonder if there really was something there. Know how that is! Never managed to get it on video, though. I did have a still pic once, from off the highway, that looked like some weird animal, which I later saw was some sort of contraption that I had caught at just the right angle to look like something alive, instead of something constructed. Had me wondering for a long time, though, till we took that route again!

Sometimes, though, people do catch something real, so posting for analysis is a good plan!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join