It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch followed my car. (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is over two years old, it's part of an 8 minute one. I only yesterday noticed this.

Keep your eye on the middle of the road in the distance. Something very large and tall seems to be following. I wasn't driving fast at all.
I would have been very easy to keep up with. I think I also saw it at points earlier in the full length video but I can't be sure as the resolution isn't that great.

it was shot with a rear facing roof mounted security camera connected to a laptop recording.

also here is the full length version if you are interested. As I say, I thought there was glimpses of something earlier.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-7-2014 by angus1745 because: grammar

edit on 20-7-2014 by angus1745 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Second video says its private and I don't see a thing on the first one. Sorry

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I couldn't see him - It just looks like the tree fading in the distance - ???

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'll say the same thing as the previous repliers... I didn't see anything moving. I looked three times. Can you be more specific as to when and where you see it?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Nope didn't see anything sqatch'ish. I did see something in the woods that looked like a little dog for a few seconds looking at the vehicle.

Creepy music, slightly over exposed video, pretty cool i'd say, but no squatch
Sympathy S+F

edit on 20-7-2014 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Could you do a screen grab, then point to the area we're suppose to be seeing something?

I've watched the video twice now, and I'm afraid I'm not seeing anything that seems to be following the car.

It's it on the road? In the trees?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ya I didn't see anything either.
And what book on tape were you listening too?!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ya I didn't see anything either.
And what book on tape were you listening too?!

Yeah, I was more intrigued by the audio book as well.

Was that Martin Sheen reading?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Center of the road n the far distance. I got the impression it was the base of a tree and the apparent movement was due to the vehicle moving through slight turns and dust.
edit on 7/20/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Where?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

WHO?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The soundtrack is from a 30 minute piece called "The rites of Mu" by the KLF.

The narrator is actually Charlie Sheen impersonating Martin Sheen.

I see that there is probably nothing significant in the video and it was probably just the motion and trees playing tricks with me. There has been sightings of bigfoot in this area (nuclear lake in Pawling NY) and I was sure I saw 'something'

I am still going to put up a tree nature motion camera, although the Sass have been known to smash them.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Can't see the video, marked as private.

Can anyone embed it here please?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think you are referring to the video at about 25 seconds in, where there appears to be a tall man with a pointy head covered with a white bed sheet..........but I think that it is just the suns reflection on the lower part of a tree......

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Changed the settings to public, the video should work now.

Have a close look I'm sure there is some kind of wierdness going on. That whole area is a wee bit eerie, unpopulated for miles. It's a public road but not maintained. A normal car would scrape on some of the rocks. I was driving a Toyota highlander

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Is it an invisible sasquatch? If this happened, and the sasquatch walked on the road for such a long time, did someone go back to collect foot impressions/DNA on the soft road bed?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: davethebear
a tall man with a pointy head covered with a white bed sheet

Uh-oh.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Invisasquatch..... Bo Bo is looking for you... Never seen one never will.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Couldn't really notice it. Like others said previously it kinda looked like the base of a tree fading away. But it also seemed as if it kept appearing in the background in the same place after it should have been out of the shot more than once. I dunno, pretty un-definitive.

I wouldn't doubt however that that area of ny may have some lurking about. There have been tons of sightings and experiences in upstate New York all over.

The thing is though, Sasquatch are too smart for motion tree cams. Something I've never understood is why people never take scent into consideration. As a human animals can pick up your scent from really long distances. Likewise with that motion camera. It'll have your scent all over it and it'll stick out to ole Sasquatch like a fire in the night.

edit on 21-7-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join