It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH-17 and a thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello all,

When times like this arise, the internet is full of wild conspiracy theories. Some believable, some not so. Now, I know we (us) on this site entertain the wilder claims because after all, it's our right and job......right? Well, I consider it my right to paw and scratch through the evidence presented to me by all members prior to making an educated decision.

Well, I got to thinking; here is a (Loose) theory of my own of why MH17 was blown out of the sky.

MH370 Went on a wild trek around the skies before it (Apparently) headed south to near my shores (Perth Australia). Now, whilst none of this has been proved, I understand that prior to turning south it headed directly overhead Butterworth Air force base. In an interview with the Malaysian transport minster (On Australian television) he was questioned why it made a path directly overhead the base and no one thought it was a strange occurrence? Considering the air waves were crackling with the loss of a jet in that vague vicinity. He just sat there on air and lied to a nation of "we'll suck it in" dumb F#$%. However, knowing a little about commercial aviation, it strikes me as VERY strange this occurrence happened.

Anyway, without going into too much detail of MH370, I just wondering if there were any Malaysian Military folk on that aircraft, more to the point, ones that knew about or let the aircraft into the airspace over Butterworth and second, knew of the aircrafts demise? A whistle-blower if you like?

One that had to be silenced without any questions and at the detriment of all the passengers and crew.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think there would be easier ways to kill this ""whistle blower" without bringing down another plane. I heard the day after MH17 went down, there was a Malaysian Airlines MH17 still in service. The pilot I heard talking about this said it was VERY UNUSUAL for this plane number to still be in service just ONE day after such a tragedy. My belief is that the plane that was shot down WAS in fact MH370. Maybe whoever was involved in the MH370 disappearance, set this up to blame the Russians for the downing of a commercial airliner, and further enrage the rest of the world and cause outrage against Russia. Whoever had MH370, needed to get rid of it somehow, before it was found. In my opinion, the people responsible is either Ukraine OR Malaysia. I am still undecided, but am leaning toward Malaysia. They were under heavy scrutiny for the handling of the investigation into MH370, and were not very helpful from the very beginning of the investigation. Now the question is in my mind, why Malaysia? What do they have to gain from this? Were they simply doing the bidding of the US/NWO. Why were they one of the only airlines still operating over the war torn area? For Russia to have shot this plane down just does not make any sense. They are under enough heat and pressure from the worldwide community as of late, this was not in their best interest to shoot this plane down. I believe Ukraine is involved as well, they are the only ones to benefit from Russia being blamed for this. Just my 2cents

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Very good. Completely possible if verified??

However, on your topic, there were reports of bodies being found that had significant decomposision and smelled really bad....according to people on the ground?......Hmmmm IT HAD ONLY JUST CRASHED? MH370 Bodies anyone? Just a linked thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

However, on your topic, there were reports of bodies being found that had significant decomposision and smelled really bad....according to people on the ground?......Hmmmm IT HAD ONLY JUST CRASHED? MH370 Bodies anyone? Just a linked thought.

Bodies could be identified from dental records. Aircraft parts can be identified from serial numbers, since every component has a maintenance record. The important thing is to get every possible piece of wreckage to identify the cause of failure.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Exactly my thoughts as well.......
The only thing we need to determine now is what about the passengers that were on MH17? Was the plane NOT as filled as they claim? One question is, where are the outraged family members of these people? They were out in full force when MH370 disappeared. I have not heard many folks this time around voicing outrage.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Your right....but WHO is doing the "investigating"? They will not release what they do not want out there...or cover it up.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Bodies could be identified from dental records. Aircraft parts can be identified from serial numbers, since every component has a maintenance record. The important thing is to get every possible piece of wreckage to identify the cause of failure.

Yes, now all gone....or in the process of going!??..........never to be seen again.. abit like 911 Plane wreckage....AHEMMM???????

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

The badly decomposed bodies does make me think it could have been MH370, so im assuming the bodies of those perished on board and found wont be returned to the families for a funeral then? if they were too be i guess that would verify that it wasn't anyone from MH370, what happened too this flight and all on board if it was MH370 that was shot down though it all doesnt link up right for it to be a different plane it had to be the plane that left there because i think people would have thought something was up if they boarded a plane with decomposing bodies on board, or are you saying now this flight must be missing and hidden somewhere like i breifly thought about MH370, i hope i make sense sorry if i dont i cant get my words right today!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Also, isn't it amazing that this aircraft was blown up in an area with a low population and almost zero iPhone/Android camera coverage. A little to the left yes, a little to the right yes. There....no. Or just my vivid imagination again.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
After reading this article on Perth Now i think its safe to say that the victims families are out in full force just like with MH370 , my heart breaks for them parents losing all 3 of their children
thats beyond tragic.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Na mate the Ukrainians are not the ones to benefit, the US certainly benefits from all the propaganda by poisoning the waters so to speak to get the masses to believe the Russians were behind it therefore they did it.

Repeat something often enough and the people will come to believe it. Geobbles

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I think your right mate and who could have would have set that up?

Criteria for evaluating possible false flags

who has the planning skill, the technology and the organisational capability to put it all together and make it happen
who has an interest in it happening
who benefits from it happening

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I thought that too but there are very distraught people here in Perth mate.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

They could have sprayed them something to stop the bodies from stinking and put them in the hold but then I'm also tempted to think that its a big risk to take but then again by the use of compartmentalization in the military it would not be difficult either. Apparently they had the blood sucked out of them too.

new topics

top topics

join