It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Netanyahu says Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Everytime I see Israels actions on TV, I feel like seeing a child that grew up with an abusive father and now turns out to be exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't exactly see what point you are trying to make nor what you're evidence which you produce is trying to support.

If you think there is no way to tell what's what then why do you seem to support one side?
edit on 2072014 by DodgyDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: soulshn

For those who are equally clueless civilian casualties will happen when Hamas engages Israel from in the middle of Palestinian civilians.

So if Hamas engaged Israel from in the middle of Israeli civilians we could expect Israel to injure THREE THOUSAND of its OWN people in its attempt to 'defend' itself?

Honestly. Message to Israel: Your people are not THAT much more important than their Palestinian neighbors. And no, God did not 'promise' you a damn thing. Also, the Holocaust was seventy years ago. It does not give you free rein to commit mass murder. The world is not going to look the other way for much longer. Get your :-)!t together, you bleeding savages.

edit on 20-7-2014 by peanutbuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't think Hamas has to use the rising death toll to make Israel look bad at all, I've just watched footage of blown up Palestinian ambulances. I think killing/destroying medical personnel is just gonna make the death toll worse by itself really.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Word Problem: What's an approximate difference between the Warsaw Ghetto uprising and the Gaza Strip uprising?

Acceptable Answer: 70 years.

edit on 21-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They are killing innocent children, I doubt if Israel is justified in that action. Of course, in his own mind he feels he probably is. I understand that these actions are not considered as appropriate by many of the Jewish people, but they don't have a choice anyway. The conflict there is between leaders, not really between all of the people. Many Jews and Palestine's can get along easily. But they are ignored.

That is quite true. I was surprised in Jerusalem seeing Arabs in the jewish markets, and vice versa. Buying and trading all kinds of things. No insulting each other like people on ATS do. Makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
a reply to: SloAnPainful

If I lived in a place where everybody hated me I'd move.

It's not like they had to settle there nor is it that they couldn't have made good relationship with thier neighbours.

A good relationship requires 2 willing parties. We have no willing parties. It is the fault of all nations in that zone.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
Word Problem: What's an approximate difference between the Warsaw Ghetto uprising and the Gaza Strip uprising?

Acceptable Answer: 70 years.

Location, the politics, in fact it was quite different.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: peanutbuddha

originally posted by: Xcathdra

For those who are equally clueless civilian casualties will happen when Hamas engages Israel from in the middle of Palestinian civilians.

So if Hamas engaged Israel from in the middle of Israeli civilians we could expect Israel to injure THREE THOUSAND of its OWN people in its attempt to 'defend' itself?

Honestly. Message to Israel: Your people are not THAT much more important than their Palestinian neighbors. And no, God did not 'promise' you a damn thing. Also, the Holocaust was seventy years ago. It does not give you free rein to commit mass murder. The world is not going to look the other way for much longer. Get your :-)!t together, you bleeding savages.

You seem quite passionate. I hope you have stopped paying your taxes. Thats whats funding this. Yep, your fault if you pay your taxes. Dont play the blame game cos to be honest, we all share the blame for this.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg

Yeah but you don't include the third group, the Israeli military and thier nationalist citizens, who use advanced precision weaponry to kill civilians as they watch from the top of a hill cheering. To top it all off they have subjugated these people into ghettos taking thier land by force, treating them as second class citizens and often even sub-humans.

Now the people who they have terrorised fight back, and Israel has the audacity to play victim and claim that thier country is under siege.

Follow the funding........back to the US.........back to the US taxpayer....YOU.

How much protesting to your own Govt have you done about this? Or are you just on ATS? I hope after showing how passionate you are...knowing it's your money paying for this, you are banging on the doors of your local politicians demanding a stop. If you are not, then you are as much to blame as the Isreali Govt. They cannot do this without your money.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think some American cops got their training from Israel, which is why we see them beating someone to a pulp, all the while yelling "STOP RESISTING" and playing the hurt victim. It's the same case in Gaza and the West Bank, where Israel claims victim status every time, while indiscriminately murdering.

I guess when you are the self proclaimed chosen ones, anything goes though and is justified in your own mind and sense of superiority over others.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Zionist, A group of people from Europe with no historical origins to Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: peanutbuddha

Hamas would not engage Israel in the middle of 3k Israelis. Those 3k Israelis would deal with the issue before the Israeli military arrived on scene.

Secondly, in your effort to try and make an example, you missed my point. Israel has not engaged Hamas from the middle of Israeli populated civilian areas. Hamas on the other hand will lob missiles into Israel / engage Israeli forces from the middle of heavily populated Palestinian civilian areas.

Hamas does this for the Propaganda value of a high Palestinian death count. Just like you will not see that Hamas actually started this ground portion by using tunnels to try and infiltrate Israel with armed units. That did not work out to well for Hamas.

You should also educate yourself on the current issue there. Israel is not going after Hamas because Israel thinks they are the chosen one and they are not using the holocaust to justify their actions. I find it humorous that everyone but Israel invokes those 2 issues.

Hamas, and their perverted view of the religion they defile, do in fact think they are the chosen ones. Hamas also has no issues with mass murder of Israeli, as well as Palestinian, civilians.

Your double standard is seeping through your argument.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I think some American cops got their training from Israel, which is why we see them beating someone to a pulp, all the while yelling "STOP RESISTING" and playing the hurt victim. It's the same case in Gaza and the West Bank, where Israel claims victim status every time, while indiscriminately murdering.

I guess when you are the self proclaimed chosen ones, anything goes though and is justified in your own mind and sense of superiority over others.

This coming from a person whose nation created the concept of "chosen ones" while spreading their superiority over others through the centuries. Your point would have more impact if it was not based on hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"My Nation"? Really? Are you serious?
Hell, why not get straight in there and blame the Greeks, Romans, Turks, Persians...etc...etc....

As far as I am aware, I have never oppressed anyone, stolen their lands and property, maimed or murdered anyone or in any way imposed my will on others at the end of a gun.

This is the 21st century, there have supposed to have been International Laws governing such acts since the middle of the last century, get with the times!

I have no control over what the leaders of this country do, and I am guessing nor do you, but I don't post childish remarks blaming others personally for the actions of their government. However, if people back their governments due to misdirection and a sense of superiority over others, then they are as guilty as their leadership for the actions it takes. I HAVE NEVER backed my government - any of the main parties - for it's actions against their perceived enemies, created by the bankers for wars of profit and it pains me to have to accept the blowback and consequences of THEIR actions.

Coming from an American supporter of terrorism and the old "might is right" doctrine (based on what I have seen of your past posts), you should remember the old adage about people in glass houses!

edit on 21-7-2014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Interesting.. You have no issues using terms to refer to all American law enforcement yet when its applied equally back to you in the same manner, you have issues with it.

Next time think about what you are posting before you hit reply/post.

Secondly you should get your facts before accusing a person of supporting terrorism in the manner you did. Lest we forget that your country is responsible for the creation of Israel. I guess that makes you responsible for all the blood shed in the middle east.

props.

Now, are you done generalizing and making asinine comments that you cant possibly support with facts?
edit on 21-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
one would think that high civilian death toll on Palestinian side is making Israel "look bad" as it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Uh...

Appalling hypocrisy!

The Hamas are not USING the death toll to make Israel look bad. The death toll makes Israel look bad, but the toll is a FACT not a matter of propaganda! What total and utter twaddle!

I take pity on Netanyahu, if he is really this bloody ignorant of a simple matter of right and wrong, as this. I mean, I thought for all the years of my knowing his name and deeds, that he was just a run of the mill psychopath, like most other national leaders! I had no idea that he was, as this statement suggests, a drooling, dull eyed, slack jawed halfwit!

This places a new complexion upon Israels defensive policies down the years!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah kinda of hard to blame Hamas when you are dropping some big ass bombs on women and children. You ain't dropping pillows and cotton candy wrapped in dreams on these people, quick idea you want to stop looking bad then stop killing innocents simple as that. If you act like a monster then that is how the world will view you.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

"Israel-Gaza conflict: Netanyahu says Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad"

Look bad???

Stop killing and maiming the poor sods then and you wont have a death toll never mind a rising one!

edit on 21-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join