It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary in Full BS Mode After Air Crash...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Oh, right. I didn't see it that way.

...because small arms are like a tracked TELAR weighing several thousand tons. Hmm...the evidence (of any nature) that indicates the US supplied them is...?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

US supplied them is...?
of course not,, lol

there may only be, Special Adviser's , that may be helping the embattled Ukrainian Govt. forces,, supplying material would be foolish.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ever heard the term "knowing is half the battle" ?

Something as blatant as information... google information warfare, just for the fun of it

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I reject your unfounded reality and substitute my own based on facts, and evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There is little doubt in my mind that it was a Russian made AA battery in the hands of the Ukranians rebels that's responsible for the shootdown. They got the hardware and they used it very poorly.

Which of course begs the question... If we are to lay all the blaim on Russia for Ukrainian rebels using their missiles to kill civilians, when are we going to blaim USA for giving the Israeli fighter jets that are used to kill civilians? I'm fairly sure they recieved some training from US pilots as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm sticking to the "Drunk on radiator fluid, separatists fire missile at suspected enemy target". It not only makes sense, but the evidence supports it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Isn't she always in bs mode?
Can't stand the woman. I will shoot my tv if she becomes ore president and I have to keep seeing her.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hillary, imo, is not human: her pattern of lies, deceit, fabrications and unethical behavior was very much a part of her long ago and is still quite evident today and she wants me to vote for her - not on your life!

"Hillary Clinton is ethically unfit to be either a Senator or President"...

Hillary Rodham "...engaged in a variety of self-serving unethical practices in violation of House rules."

"gained extensive personal insights into the unethical practices of Hillary Clinton in her White House 'West Wing' office."

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.” , the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

Jerry Zeifman quotes - counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee

www.truthorfiction.com...

Hillary Clinton Ex-Boss Says He Fired Her from Her Work on the Watergate Investigation for Being a "Liar" and "Unethical"

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join