It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary in Full BS Mode After Air Crash...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

That's exactly what happened in 1914 when Archduke Franz Firdinand of Austria and his wide were assassinated in Serbia. Serbia was practically an unknown country to the western world, yet it was the spark that set off WW1.

edit on 20-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That's so blatant, almost smug, she might as well just have said '' the US gov did it, now go get Gazprom''.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Shana91aus
The more they try to shove this 'blame Russia' propoganda down our throats the more i feel Russia had nothing to do with it, i still cant wrap my head around WHY Russia would do it and not only that but leave proof! Putin is a smart man he wouldn't be stupid enough to make a move like that, surely, the way this has all played out including the timing etc it just seems peculiar that they would do this and it stinks of cover up.. I cant remember where i read it but Putin is playing Chess & the US is playing checkers, thats exactly how it is.
& Hilary is such a fake a** B! i cant stand her face.

Russia has absolutely no reason for it. In fact it would be a very stupid move. And Russia being stupid doesn't fly.

But the US....Another story. Maybe not stupid but the arrogance is beyond that.

Peace

Yes thats exactly what i mean! We are on the same page, i cant see Russia doing it, and it didn't take them long to put blame on them what was it like 5 minutes after they miraculously have this audio of them admitting to it, yeah right.. The US as in the government? Hell yeah their arrogance is dangerous! Their arrogance is what makes them think people will fall for their plots and schemes or scams, same thing really, their arrogance makes them think they will actually get away with it all like 9/11 etc.. one day it will catch up on them they cant hide the truth forever.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
a reply to: Shana91aus

I can't stand her either and I just know that will make her the next POTUS

I hope that for the sake of the world (and especially the citizens of the US) that she doesnt become POTUS but i think that it doesn't matter who they put in there they are all puppets playing the same game anyway!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: jude11

I'm not buying the B.S. she's trying to sell.

Me neither. I think these guys did it:

Kim wanted to bomb New York but we all know Dennis cant shoot worth a dam..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What troubles me about this whole situation is how ALL of our propaganda machines (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.) are singing the same tune over it. That never happens. They're all dismissing the fact that Russia didn't give those missiles to the rebels, they were seized from the Ukrainians by the rebels.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
She insults the intelligence of the common man and talks like she is telling a story in Kindergarden when the older kids know it's all fiction.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You know what I do not get? The plane was flying over an active warzone. Even if it is proved that the rebels shot it down - so what? Why on Earth should Russia be blamed for that?

If the rebels did do it, it would have been 100% an accident as doing that on purpose goes against everything they are fighting for. In that case (an accident) why would anyone be punished??

Did America not take out an Iranian airliner full of civvies? We did. We did not get punished. In fact we punished Iran further.

ETA: I do not believe the rebels shot down the airliner by the way. My point is even if they did - why punish Russia? I believe it is pretty damn clear that the BUK used to down the plane was a Ukrainian Buk system.

YES the Ukrainians had the Buk Missile Launcher. Do not believe the lies from western media. They have the Buk. The only question now is whether the Ukrainians let one of their Buks be captured by the rebels or if they shot the thing off themselves.
edit on 20-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Its amazing how much the US interferes in this downed plane. And its amazing how quick they point their fingers at Putin, this fast.

I have a bad feeling that someone's Operation Northwoods just went live...

According to "the plan"; 2.1.a

Start rumors (many).

This seriously stinks...

Its amazing how fast everyone try's to blame the US. You guys don't really want to just come out and say it because you know its ridiculous so you just imply it.

Take your American hating blinders off and try to figure out who really did it..

Because this one is not on America.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: kloejen
Its amazing how much the US interferes in this downed plane. And its amazing how quick they point their fingers at Putin, this fast.

I have a bad feeling that someone's Operation Northwoods just went live...

According to "the plan"; 2.1.a

Start rumors (many).

This seriously stinks...

Its amazing how fast everyone try's to blame the US. You guys don't really want to just come out and say it because you know its ridiculous so you just imply it.

Take your American hating blinders off and try to figure out who really did it..

Because this one is not on America.

I don't hate America. However, i despise the American Government!
Ask yourself this: Who benefits from this tragedy ? And why on earth are American politicians already pounding the horse, pointing their creepy fingers at Russia/Putin ?
This incident is pure candyland for US politics - wake up and smell the crap!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Wow how does America benefit from this?

They are pointing their fingers at Putin because it was Either Russia or Ukraine that shot the plane down not America.
edit on 21-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
a reply to: kloejen

Wow how does America benefit from this?

They are pointing their fingers at Putin because it was Either Russia or Ukraine that shot the plane down not America.

"Son of US VP Joe Biden appointed to board of major Ukrainian gas company"

"Hunter Biden, son of US VP Joe Biden, is joining the board of directors,
of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer."

There goes the competition. Its good to have connections.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Thanks for posting that. It is getting so obvious now that its almost ridiculous.

But i'm afraid there are many people that still look the other way...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ummm.......nuff said.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Wtf does that have to do with a passenger plane being shot down 2 months later? So again how does that make the plane being shot down benefit the US?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And how exactly did the US provide the Russian-made equipment? What proof or evidence is out there to remotely come to this conclusion?

I'm just curious, because that would be fascinating!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

www.upi.com...

"in the face of new U.S. sanctions."

which i suppose will now be more heavily backed by the European countries,,or E.U as its called in its global form.
because everyone knows it was Putins fault.

yeah big boy politics.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

And how exactly did the US provide the Russian-made equipment? What proof or evidence is out there to remotely come to this conclusion?

I'm just curious, because that would be fascinating!

yeah it would be like finding American made weapons in Mexico,, and blaming the American Administration, for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Lol lol lol lol.

I swear if you lost your job you, youwould blame the Us.

If your wife cheated you would find a way to blame the US.

If your dog dies, America probably killed it.

A plane gets shot down on the other side of the world in a war zone, It has to be America right?

Oceans are getting polluted, its our fault.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit on 21-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

i like America and what it stood for in times past,,
u asked where the connection to U.S / Ukrainian link was.
Strictly from a business perspective, here,

And the general white house political thought seems to be its Putins fault.

question is who benifits, from a business point of view.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join