It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO American on MH17

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have heard it announced on the news and in newspapers that one American was on the flight.

But a careful review of the manifest will show that no American was on Board.

Why the false report? Just to get US simpathies?

If anyone has heard the name of the One American that was supposedly on that flight please post it. And if his remains were discovered in the wreckage it may be a plant to cover up some more heinous crime.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
His name is Quinn Lucas Schansman he was 19 and a dual citizen of the US and Netherlands. He was born in the US while his father worked at the Dutch Embassy.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Malaysia Airlines crash in Ukraine in a speech from the White House on Friday.

The U.S. State Department confirmed the citizen as Quinn Lucas Schansman, a dual national Dutch/American citizen.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Three of the passengers had an “I” next to their names, which means they were infants.

Schansman was a dual Dutch/American citizen.

Dual citizenships account for why it is taking the U.S. so long to identify Americans on the flight.
President Obama: One American Citizen Was on Malaysia Flight MH17

Malaysia Airlines MH17 passenger manifest

edit on 20-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You're welcome. Now say you're sorry.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I heard that the American was Dutch, with dual citizenship, someone who didn't reside in the US.

I don't remember the name though, I only heard it mentioned once. Previous to his mention, they said they were going to look for those that had dual citizenship, or that used to live in the US

Yep, that helps get people's sympathies and anger.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Like we weren't sympathetic towards the other 297 souls lost? Why would having an American n board shift people's feelings in any direction. Basically what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. c reply to: snowspirit

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I also found that this man could be of some interest Cameron Dalziel, he was a security expert with an unusually fast paced career advancement. These types are sometimes used for contract security/mercinaries and there could be a connection to MI6.

I have been going through the manifest for two days researching the names to see if there is some other angle as to why this flight might have been targeted.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I also found that this man could be of some interest Cameron Dalziel, he was a security expert with an unusually fast paced career advancement. These types are sometimes used for contract security/mercinaries and there could be a connection to MI6.

I have been going through the manifest for two days researching the names to see if there is some other angle as to why this flight might have been targeted.

Because a plane flying over a area that had series of planes shot down in last few weeks is not a good angle? The rebels screwed up, they were hoping to bag another prize and instead hit something they should have avoided. This is happens during times of conflict. It is not the first time nor will it be the last time.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Because a plane flying over a area that had series of planes shot down in last few weeks is not a good angle? The rebels screwed up, they were hoping to bag another prize and instead hit something they should have avoided. This is happens during times of conflict. It is not the first time nor will it be the last time.

What still bears scrutiny is among all the worlds civil wars, especially those with sophisticated weaponry, this was the only country where commercial flights were still allowed to fly over. This is either an UN mess up or Malaysian Airline Over sight but either or there could be somehting more to it. I wont rest until every name is checked out.

edit on 20-7-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That flight wasn't targeted. It was a mistakey reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The rebels screwed up, they were hoping to bag another prize and instead hit something they should have avoided. This is happens during times of conflict. It is not the first time nor will it be the last time.

Here are some CLUES that MIGHT be of interest.

-
OPINION: An "Enigma" ... ( Wrapped-In-Enigma ).

edit on 20-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The no fly zone was over Crimea wasn't it?a reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

The rebels screwed up, they were hoping to bag another prize and instead hit something they should have avoided. This is happens during times of conflict. It is not the first time nor will it be the last time.

Here are some CLUES that MIGHT be of interest.

-
OPINION: An "Enigma" ... ( Wrapped-In-Enigma ).

If you did your research, you'd find all claims were false.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 7/20/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
nevertheless malysian airways has choosen to fly over an war zone...it was an calculated risk they took..
there will be an trial in cord and my guess is that malysian arway will loose.a reply to: MrSpad

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It is insulting to say that an American would need to be on board to have the sympathies and interest of Americans. 298 lives - which included (last I heard) 80 children and 3 infants - is enough to break anyone's heart.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
It is insulting to say that an American would need to be on board to have the sympathies and interest of Americans. 298 lives - which included (last I heard) 80 children and 3 infants - is enough to break anyone's heart.

I agree wholeheartedly.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It was open air space and they were over 30K ft up. a reply to: ressiv

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well I checked the names only one seemed suspicious because he is a Security Professional.

I excluded the children and most of the flight crew.

I am still checking on this but it looks the co pilot on this flight was the originally scheduled co-pilot for MH370, but took leave for illness, and the co-pilot the day that MH370 went missing, was put in as a replacement.

<<   2 >>

join