It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Palestinians reported dead; 13 Israeli troops killed in clashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Washington Post

GAZA CITY — Sixty Palestinians were killed Sunday in a heavy bombardment of a Gaza neighborhood and 13 Israeli soldiers were slain in clashes in the most intense day of fighting in Israel’s ongoing offensive against Hamas fighters, officials said.

The casualties brought the total number of Israeli military deaths to 18 since the armed forces launched a ground operation Thursday after days of airstrikes on the coastal strip, the Israeli military said. The Israeli death toll in the nearly two-week-old offensive is now higher than during the Israeli military’s 2009 incursion into Gaza, when 13 Israelis were killed.

Israel pummeled a neighborhood in east Gaza overnight Sunday, producing gruesome images of bodies in the streets amid masses of rubble. The Gaza Health Ministry said 60 Palestinians were killed in the fighting. In Gaza there are now more than 81,000 displaced people who are seeking refuge in 61 shelters run by the United Nations.

81,000 people are now displaced.... Because displacing the Palestinians in 1947 worked out so well...

Netanyahoo! is mourning the Israeli soldiers death, as to be expected, but so far I haven't read about him also mourning the deaths of the innocent Gazan's or have empathy for the 81,000 displaced. Of course he's mentions the IDF's success against Hamas and says the ground operation will continue promising success in the name of the fallen Israeli soldiers.

Netanyahu: The heart of the nation is with the families of our fallen soldiers

edit on 20-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And the elite scream with joy.
Divide and conquer at it's finest.
Why genocide the planet when they will do it themselves.
All the while the real crooks sit behind masses of bodyguards in a war neutral country.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
New condos coming up soon

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

screw Israel

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
PLEASE!

Hell, that's Jack Nicholson guys. A nut and he's asking for peace. Well, no. It's a movie.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This madness needs to stop.

FU Isra'hail and their killing machine IDF.
edit on 20-7-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I bet the num,ber of dead Palestinians is a lot higher than being reported.

On CNN, Poppy Harlow is calling a IDF soldier "kidnapped" and that Palestinians were in the streets celebrating the death of the Israeli soldiers. Talk about a delusional, pro-Israel, lying piece of trash. The last time I checked, a soldier in a warzone who gets captured is "captured". They make their wording specific to fit their agenda. How CNN has any credibility left on this issue is beyond me. The same with fox and all the other puppets of Israel.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

On CNN, Poppy Harlow is calling a IDF soldier "kidnapped" and that Palestinians were in the streets celebrating the death of the Israeli soldiers.

You think that people, like the palestinians who celebrate the death of others deserve sympathy?

No, they dont ... And neither do they deserve a country.

My sympathies goes to israel, to have to constantly live in this evil that celebrates tragedies.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The single largest terrorist organization on the planet is the Israeli government. They run roughshod over human rights, all while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

There will be NO peace until there is NO Israel.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

So you havent seen the videos and photos of israelis cheering for bombing ghaza and those who say puplicly kill all the palestine ppl etc. My sympathies goes to both sides civilian ppl who live in fear of their evil leaders.

Theres too much information out there against both sides so that if you have your free mind open enough you can understand it how they both are the victims and how they both have the criminals involved. Its only matter of time when both sides will have to pay what they done.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
There will be NO peace until there is NO Israel.

Yes, that is exactly what the Hamas terrorists want, nice how you support the terrorists!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I don't support any terrorist organization, however, I do support protecting innocent men, women, and children.

You and I both know that Israel has zero regard for the lives of any Palestinians, be they innocent or not. Hell, they have zero regard for anyone who isn't an Israeli.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: Fylgje

On CNN, Poppy Harlow is calling a IDF soldier "kidnapped" and that Palestinians were in the streets celebrating the death of the Israeli soldiers.

You think that people, like the palestinians who celebrate the death of others deserve sympathy?

No, they dont ... And neither do they deserve a country.

My sympathies goes to israel, to have to constantly live in this evil that celebrates tragedies.

You are out of it.

Israel kills 4 times as many civilians as they do militants despite having guided ordinance and tanks and troops. If they can't recognize a Palestinian state then they have no business bombing them like they are a foreign nation. It should be a police action. Meanwhile Hamas kills 13 SOLDIERS, one civilian on the border supporting the soldiers, and one other civilian. Seems to me like they are much better at who they target.

You don't seem to recall that Israelis were cheering the death of INNOCENTS and one Israeli woman even said they should bulldoze gaza and admitted she was a bit fascist.

So really it's no different then supporting the fascist nazis. That's you. Remember when the Jews fought back against the Nazis? I guess you would be cursing them and your sympathies would be with Germany.

We are talking about people who are completely oppressed living in a prison and every time they stop rocket attacks and the world turns away Israel starts stealing more land.

Educate yourself.

top topics

join