It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigrants legal status

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sicksonezer0

I would have a hard time believing that phones inside federal buildings are not tapped.
Are you sure they are the same as the one you helped set up?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: beezzer

So your problem is not with only this admin but almost every single one before it.
Deal

And that is a shock? OMG! YES! I had issues with politicians before Obama.

Good Lord!

So why the lawless attitude only after his possible disregard for the law not all the ones before him?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because the Obama administration is considering ignoring the rule of law.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Amazing how morally corrupt the left wing democrats like this bag of rotting flesh that calls itself Gutierrez is, and he is chastising anyone who condemns law breakers, only because they need the votes from those lawbreakers to retain power and influence, and wanting to criminalize anyone who calls those lawbreakers out, because those people are pointing out crimes being committed from people who could be exploited just for votes, which if the laws being broken where stopped, would remove a criminal community from the country, but that would damage the democrat party, since they need that criminal community to vote for them, so they musst be placated, fed, entertained, and then after the votes come in, will just kick them kids back to curb, after their usefulness has been totally exhausted.

The republicans should have already dealt with the sewer in congress and the senate, by flushing their own toilets before attempting to deal with the Dung Beetle Parties Sewer system, which has been purposefully stopped up to INCREASE the amounts of DUNG in their own front yards. (MORE DUNG FEEDS NEW YOUNG), (the illegal baby dung beetles infesting USA borders.) (Like Gutierrez really gives a DUNG about them in real life, yeah right. Get votes, flush kids from Mexico back out, then blame it all on republicans as a bunch of hatefull racists who should be imprisoned and criminalized for even saying anything to begin with.

Voters should dress him in a bull's costume, and stick him good with those swords, then feed his worthless remains to his party, and then watch them fight over the scraps (This is the true democrat party RIGHT NOW.

Gutierrez doesn't even fit total piece of sh@t, that would be giving him far too much credit. He fits the role of DUNG BEETLE much much better. He wants to roll every little bit of dung he can find (Using lies, treachery, bribes, and rinsing it through the two party system using toilet water from Harry Reid's house, while disassociating himself as even belonging to this system that always recycles any CRAP it finds, and he thinks the smell can be washed off by just saying it wasn't him that stunk up the house.
Gutierrez and the rest like him aren't even democrats or from the democrat party. JFK was a member of the democrat party.
The democrat party disbanded back when it elected a communist, Marxist president, who has run a playbook written and mentored by Saul A.

NOW IT IS THE DUNG BEETLE PARTY. They eat and live by rolling the dung from other countries, and also their own dung, which tastes and smells sweet to them, proven by the way they relish in what they perceive as a great asset to their party, which is 100% FDA certified, and POLISHED by the KING DUNG BEETLE, Obama, The Dung Beetle King. (They survive and multiply using dung, (Lies, deceit, treachery, thuggery, organized crime and Mafia assisted payoffs, unending scandals, murder and more murder, Executive pen bypassing constitutional law, and destroying all the dignity America had, looting the treasury to entrench and protect their GIGANTIC DUNG PILES, and the stench is maintained (kept in a state of faux legality) on a fast degrading bell curve by ERIC HOLDER (he just sells single squares of toilet paper to other dung beetle party members, etc, etc, etc.

(Wow, that was some good Chit!)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

But the previous admins did more then just consider it..... So again..... why the lawless rebellion now and not before?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You gave us a down payment when you freed 600,000 DREAMers from deportation," Gutierrez said. "Now it is time for the president in the United States... [to] free the Mom and Dads of the DREAMers. And to go further. Be broad and expansive and generous."

Speaking at the National Council of La Raza conference in Los Angeles, Gutierrez said that Obama assured him during a White House meeting with Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus last week that he would be as "generous and broad" as he can to "stop the deportation of our people each and every day."

After House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) informed Obama that Congress would not vote on amnesty legislation, Obama said he would executive actions to change as many of the country's immigration laws as he can.

www.breitbart.com...

So much damage has been done already. We have had invasion after invasion of illegals throughout the years. I doubt there is any turning back to any semblance of normality.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dang! Did you just write that off the top of your head? That was damn entertaining! I think I'll read that again, out loud.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dang! Did you just write that off the top of your head? That was damn entertaining! I think I'll read that again, out loud.

Hahahaha! It was pretty unique wasn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

But the previous admins did more then just consider it..... So again..... why the lawless rebellion now and not before?

When did I ever say that previous administrations did nothing wrong?

Trying to deflect the outright corruption and complete disregard for the rule of law by this current administration may be your bread and butter, but it is failing.

Face it. The Obama administration is ignoring the rule of law. They aren't running a representative republic.

They are corrupt.

Start a thread on previous administrations if you wish, but I will continue to point out the disregard from the current administration.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star and queenofswords

Thanks!

Yeah sometimes these symbolic comparisons just pop into my head, and I'll start typing. It usually doesn't become so intricate like this one, hopefully it doesn't mean I am on the verge of insanity,
(crosses fingers)

edit on 20-7-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

a reply to: txinfidel

Why should any of us obey the law if this gets passed?

Why should we listen about Obamacare mandates?
Why should we pay taxes?
Why can't we rob banks?

If illegal aliens can get rewarded for breaking the law, then we all should.

Equality is important, right?

Im deflecting? This was the start of this all beezzer.
I aked you in response to this post why previous admins not following the law has not sparked the same response.
You say you don't illegal aliens being rewarded for breaking the law and if they do then we all should.
Well they were, in the 80's by reagan,and 6 times after that. So for the 10th time, why is it different now?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It is NOT different now. Apparently you were for it all those times prior.

I never was. I was never for subversion of the law. I was never for any administration using any law like someone would use a Kleenex.

I also would never defend, unlike you, an administration who disregards the rule of law.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So then you are going to stop paying taxes and start robbing banks then?
You shouldn't obey any laws if a passing of this would cause you to do so like you said and then said you stand by that statement, cause what would cause to to turn outlaw has already happened seven times
I am not defending an admin, just don't get why people feel the need to act like obama is doing something unprecedented. He is just doing what he is being told to do like every other puppet president before him.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So then you are going to stop paying taxes and start robbing banks then?
You shouldn't obey any laws if a passing of this would cause you to do so like you said and then said you stand by that statement, cause what would cause to to turn outlaw has already happened seven times
I am not defending an admin, just don't get why people feel the need to act like obama is doing something unprecedented. He is just doing what he is being told to do like every other puppet president before him.

Classic deflection.

It's not Obama's fault. He's just a puppet.

Bull spit!

So Reagan and all those others, THEY were puppets also? Or is Obama the only puppet?

Yeah, it's Bush's fault. But it can't be Obamas fault, 'cause he's a puppet!

The defense strategy is getting old.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Ya they were all puppets, totally. Aside from maybe JFK
Back you to your statement about robbing banks and not paying taxes and going outlaw.
What has stopped you from disregarding the law if a president does it if it has happened so many times in the past.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Whatever happened to the right of people to refuse to do things they find morally wrong? But to move on a step you suggest that some people may have an obligation to do or support something they may find morally wrong? Is that what you are getting at?

Some conservatives may ask you to respect their boundaries but they certainly aren't circumventing the constitution to FORCE it upon you. They definitely aren't shutting down commerce and blocking highways and your right to work and earn a living peacefully without being harassed.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: txinfidel
If you find something morally wrong then don't do it I agree.
Just don't pick and choose when you find it morally wrong.
Where do I suggest that people do what they find morally wrong?

And what highways are getting shut down and preventing you from working and living peacefully ?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ya they were all puppets, totally. Aside from maybe JFK
Back you to your statement about robbing banks and not paying taxes and going outlaw.
What has stopped you from disregarding the law if a president does it if it has happened so many times in the past.

I guess I have a better set of morals and ethics than any g-damned politician.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

This here ^

If you make a speech on national television encouraging parents to send their children to the United States knowing damn well that those children will have to work through the cartels to get here is an admission of guilt. And I don't care who you are a puppet or the POTUS it is a shameful and despicable act that put many innocent lives in danger.

Obama may be a puppet, but he sure as hell is not innocent.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ok so your not going to start robbing banks for not paying taxes if obama does it. Good to know, wouldn't want to stoop to his level like you originally said you would.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join