It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigrants legal status

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: txinfidel
a reply to: Sremmos80

Obama is very predictable, I think that would be a mistake. Nope can't do it.

Obama to use executive order to grant legal status to illegals.

You heard it here first!

Oh and hate to burst your bubble but MANY here on this site have said this is going to happen over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. So more like your heard it here for the hundredth time.
Just like amnesty has been offered and drawn up by both parties before the US destroyer obama was in office.
And just need to reiterate, you hate that these people are being raped and killed on their way to the US but you have no problem with sending them back there instead of giving them a chance in the US.

You know what I hate. I hate the fact that women are raped and beheaded on the their way to the united states.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wonder if these phone banks are monitored by the NSA, . They should be and anyone using them using them to get drugs or guns or anything else that is illegal should be shipped back immediately . But I doubt that is going to happen.
And if they are fighting now just wait until they are released out into the public, wherever they end up is most likely going to see a huge increase in crime.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Yes all phone calls in detention centers are monitored. It's a government facility, of course they are recorded and listened to.
I bet there is even a message before the call goes out telling them it is recorded, that is how it is in jail

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yes all phone calls in detention centers are monitored. It's a government facility, of course they are recorded and listened to.
I bet there is even a message before the call goes out telling them it is recorded, that is how it is in jail

If they were in a jail...but, they are not. They are in a holding center until they are put on a bus or plane. Didn't you hear, the White House said States can't even demand to know how many are being brought to their cities. The White House said they have rights to privacy that will be protected, so States can't ask for that information. They have more rights than the rest of us here, legally.

Des

edit on 20-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

But a holding center in a federal building.... You really think those calls are not recorded? Imo you would have to be willfully ignorant if you want to believe that.
Please give me a link that shows their privacy is more protected then our own.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But a holding center in a federal building.... You really think those calls are not recorded? Imo you would have to be willfully ignorant if you want to believe that.

There are NO restrictions on them. Here's your link...

VIDEO: Obama Spokesman Says Illegal Aliens’ Privacy More Important than Americans’ Right to Know…

As the Obama regime dumps tens of thousands of illegal aliens in various neighborhoods across America, reportedly under “under the cover of darkness,” citizens naturally want to know if their neighborhood is being targeting with the invasion.

The “most transparent administration in history,” which has used the Obama NSA to unconstitutionally spy on Americans without search warrants, is suddenly concerned about privacy rights.

But it’s not the privacy rights of U.S. citizens they’re concerned about. The regime is more concerned about the “privacy rights” of illegal aliens who have invaded the U.S. border.
www.tpnn.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So that video did not day that they are not recording the calls they make out of the facility.. that is what my post have been about.
I do agree it is not right if they are not telling the cities they are sending people to but not sure sure what that has to do with recoded phone calls in a detention center.
Oh and Obama wasn't the first to listen to people, Bush got plenty of flak for illegal wire taps as well. Shoot the Patriot act was passed under his administration

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Neither were the founding fathers that invaded this country and claimed it as theirs.

Well then following that logic , since we now occupy the land we should fight back like the indians did correct?

Either follow it or take it down IMO.
Not saying that every single person that comes falls into this, but if we are not willing to get past the illegal, illegal by man made laws and reasons, part then it doesn't matter.

And they did come, and they were welcomed and they were proud Americans and they were processed legally and they worked hard and built lives here AS PROUD AMERICANS.......

They didnt come and try to change our culture or change the infrastructure or try to CHANGE America......

They ADDED their culture to ours, and we all became stronger because of it......

This is NOT happening with the illegals coming through those borders.......

Ask any legal immigrant who is now a citizen of the US what they think about it......

Breaking the laws of a country coming here isnt exactly showing good faith that you will do what it takes to be a responsible productive citizen that adds to the culture and well being of said country...

We are suppose to be a nation that follows the rule of law.....if we arent going to follow the most basic ones why dont we just do away with all of them......

The whole idea of the rule of law is you dont get to pick and choose, and its DAMN sure not suppose to be cherry picked through by the POTUS......
edit on 7/20/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If Obama grants amnesty then it is a traitorous act. Any politician who is for this is also a traitor. As soon as amnesty is "passed" militias need to issue arrest warrants. The rest of the country can gear up for civil war.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

OK...I just called the El Paso Tx, Border Patrol. The Lady who answered the phone, said she is not sure if any calls are monitored in the detention centers.

So, we have no absolute clarification.

Des

edit on 20-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Third poster went straight to obama is trying to become a dictator, i used to feel sorry for americans, now i just get good laughs at the crap thats posted and believed to be truth.

I cant wait for the next president be it left or right and see the same policies enforced.

Now back to obama is the anti christ

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well aside from what everyone is saying the immigrants are not trying to turn this land into mexico, they just want a chance not to live in an area that is ran by drug cartels and can get killed at a moments notice without anyone caring.
When they start trying to over throw our gov, which i might not be so against cause it needs to happen, we can have the discussion of fighting back.
And how can you say that immigrants were accepted with open arms back in the day?

Same ole arguments, they wont assimilate, they wont speak OUR language, they will take our jobs ect.
www.victoriana.com...
mrmccormick.edublogs.org...
Just a quick google search will show you different

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You really think that they don't have more privacy or privilege than we do? They come in illegally then they get a free ride to their free home and then they get free food oh yeah and when they get sick they get free health care. Is that what you would do for someone that came into your house uninvited?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Obama granted legal status to millions of illegals in 2012, the conservatives got pissed off and started spewing the same old drivel as always.

Election came around and Obama got elected again. Why was that?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Obama bypasses congress by executive order. He does not represent the people he does everything he can to pass laws that fit his agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Where are you getting this information that they are getting a free house???
Free food and medical is debatable as not all states provide that to non-citizens.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: txinfidel

Why should any of us obey the law if this gets passed?

Why should we listen about Obamacare mandates?
Why should we pay taxes?
Why can't we rob banks?

If illegal aliens can get rewarded for breaking the law, then we all should.

Equality is important, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Cause this is the first time that amneyst has been giving right beezer?
Shouldn't you have had this attitude since the 80's when the first one was given?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Cause this is the first time that amneyst has been giving right beezer?
Shouldn't you have had this attitude since the 80's when the first one was given?

So that makes ignoring the law okay?

Because it was done before?

I stand by my statement.

If it is okay to break the law, then it should be okay across the board.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Never said it was 'ok' cause it was done before just wondering where this new found attitude of yours is coming from.
If you are really ready to have a disregard for law now if , very key word imo,this passes, what stopped you from doing that the other times it actually happened???

You should already have this attitude of it being ok to break the law as this idea has already been done plenty of times in the past, showing that apparently it is ok to break the immigration laws.
Stand by your statement all you want, just be willing to walk the walk after you talk the talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join