It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Britain and the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Good we'll smuggle you stuff to do it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Thanks, I'll clear some space in the garage to store it.

I was thinking through ways of dealing with nazi-americo-euro-swine this morning on my way home from the early shift. Most of it can be done with readily available materials.

Our good cops and good ex-cops are on top of this issue. I've been encouraging alliances between military, police and activists for exactly this reason.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That end to your conversation worry's me, You know the Nazi's in germany gained power by terrorizing there opponent's, only open honest and peaceful discussion is fair to all and any that does not want to be fair to ALL is not any differnet to a Nazi thug.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

When you have had personal experience of criminals whose freedom depends on constant lying you will know that discussion with them is almost completely fruitless. They just lie about everything.

Honest and peaceful discussion between ourselves, yes.

They aren't capable of honest peaceful discussion without miraculous change. Every so often one of them will change. The vast majority will treat you like a sucker.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

originally posted by: Power_Semi
The Royal family - what if they get blasted too?

I don't know the exact details and I probably wouldn't reveal them if I did. I have been reliably informed that a surveillance tape showing a royal committing an act that has been 'alleged' was circulated among interested police. And that was several years ago. So don't be surprised if they get blasted. It's all part of the plan.

Celebrities, politicians, royals etc. are encouraged to think they will get away with anything. Their weaknesses are noted, temptation is put in their way, tapes are recorded. Then at the appropriate time we are exposed to these 'shocking revelations'. The purpose is to attempt to cause us to feel despair, just as the escapee feels despair when emerging from the tunnel under the gallows.

Laugh at them, they're just playing silly games.

Student politicians are taken to a VIP's residence after election where they are given copious quantities of the finest alcohol. They are encouraged to reveal their secret interests and the most debauched of them find their way to the top is made easy. The same is done in branches of the military. Blackmail is the name of the game.

Have some faith in the constables. Things are looking up.

I think you are right. 'crazy' David Icke has said this for years the security services know all the dirt and cater to people's perversions so they can control governments. Personally I think Sir Jimmy was some kind of fixer who dealt in this vile stuff and made things happen for prominent people. How else would he go un challenged by the Royal's security, Thatcher's security and Mi5 who were at the BBC?

On the topic raised by the OP, I don't think this stuff would cause the end of the British government. If everything was truly revealed people would go nuts....but it will be a white wash of sorts. Some people will be prosecuted but others will still be protected. In Belgium Marc Dutroux said there were high profile figures involved in child abuse, hundreds of thousands of people demonstrated but these people were never brought to justice.

No doubt we will have a lot of dead MPs revealed as abusers and a few living ones prosecuted but that's as far as it will go.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I never will travel to Washington D.C.,cursed ground by generations of troops...oh you mean't ...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've often wondered if someone's behind the Scottish referendum

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join