It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose idea was it anyway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Seriously, the day before the plane went down in the Ukraine, I was just saying to myself, “Self, we used sarin gas in Syria and no one got censured. What can we do in the Ukraine?” Boom, the next day a plane goes down in Eastern Ukraine. Supposedly on board were a bunch of AIDS virus scientists and an un-manifested WHO cargo. Whoever thought this one up was not your regular DOD or CIA a-clown. Not just going for a twofer, this has the potential for a fourfer. If it works out we could get rid of Ukraine, Georgia & Chechnya and some of Russia from a virus. We get the Western Ukrainians blamed for shooting down the plane. If it turns out to be the wrong (or right) plane, if we can get people to believe it was MH370 & not MH17 then we (the US) can be condemned for both actions as well as a viral outbreak. Remember that the 777 can be flown remotely just like a drone. Who has the best drone pilots in the world?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor G

It's an interesting hypothesis, I don't know how probable but certainly possible. The people who move the "chess pieces" d.o like win-win outcomes (much like the present ACA debacle for the medical/medical insurance industry). The plane with undocumented WHO materials and AIDS scientists paints the plane as a pretty sweet target for an action with prejudice.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

join