It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Creature Hit By Train

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
So now we know what happened to Gef the Talking Mongoose...

But those mangy Racoons are certainly getting around... though a puppy hit so hard it was knocked out of it's skin is possible... and trains go different speeds and things on the track can get hit by different parts of the variably speeding train, so this is likely legit as something ended by rail transport.

The teeth sure look canine... or maybe monkey.. heck any number of mammals fit the bill but the handy-paws are odd.

Though there is genetic mutation going on in labs... and eventually, something weird is gonna bite and run at an opportune time... especially something with human smarts and hands coupled with fangs and muscly little legs.... just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hmm. Have to agree with another poster. Ive skinned alot of animals in my time. Definatly not a coon. Snout is too short. Same issue with it bein a pit bull. Aint skinned a monkey yet! So not sure on that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Exactly. The Montauk Monster was unequivocally a raccoon, and considering this looks exactly like that, a raccoon, I can only conclude that this is in fact a RACCOON. Raccoons are strange animals by the way. I chased one off the other day. Thought about killing it, because he was getting into the trash cans, but I figure that he was just being a raccoon. Came out onto the back porch the other night and a stupid opossum is staring at me. He didn't move but just looked at me for a bit. My brother had come over and had stepped out with me, and so I said, "ya, that's my pet opossum." The animal wasn't alarmed at all. He did run off eventually. Anyway, raccoons' skulls can look like they have a beak, which throws people off. There was that "chupacabra" video the other day that showed something with hands, which also was a raccoon.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The hands rule out dog, the hands kinda fit racoons, but I've seen racoons with no fur and it doesn't match.

If the bulgy eyes aren't death related, then the eyes and hands are a distinct combination of features.

Where did this take place? A search through a list of local wild life could give some potential candidates.

The hands and head shape make me think it's a monkey.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

The paws look very "hand-like", so I have to agree with another poster that it's most likely a raccoon. There some time, from the look of things, with the fur gone, and some damage from the train and time. Freaky-looking, to be certain, but most likely a known animal. The size seems about right for a coon, too.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

But those mangy Racoons are certainly getting around... though a puppy hit so hard it was knocked out of it's skin is possible...

Sir, there is no way, I repeat no way you can deliver any type of strike to a dog which would cleanly strip off all its skin. You ever skin an animal? It requires your concentrated effort and a certain technique, it is not something that just happens by chance when a huge blow is delivered, I don't care if that blow is coming from a train or a baseball bat.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Agreed... I was kidding and sometimes I need to put a smiley face to let people know I'm not a complete idiot... I know about connective tissue-fascia.

Cheers... and thank you for taking the time to attempt to educate... truly. I wish more folks did it!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954 Racoon

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I ought to have read your signature. Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join