It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Creature Hit By Train

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What the heck is this thing, I Don't know if it's real or fake. Notice the flies buzzing around it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why is it in pieces?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
If you watch the video it explains it was hit by a train.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It looks like a dog that's been sitting there baking in the sun for quite a while.

link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Not being funny bit isn't that a chicken?

link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Why is it in pieces?

It couldn't have anything to do with those train wheels and several hundred tons could it? Slice and dice.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

Not being funny bit isn't that a chicken?

No chickens cross the road not the train tracks.

Look at the mouth and jaws, this thing probably eats chickens.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Its an animal that has been skinned, The teeth are those of a carnivore or omnivore, and the hands and feet resemble an animal with dexterity such as a raccoon.....So that's what I'd go with....a skinned raccoon thrown on the rail tracks.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Fake .. train would do alot more damage to it .. not to mention strange lack of blood on the scene among other things ..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It looks like the Montauk monster which was a Raccoon so I'd say it was probably a Raccoon.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Hahaha! I'm not fully awake yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Make a wish!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Fake .. train would do alot more damage to it .. not to mention strange lack of blood on the scene among other things ..

Hmmm, I didn't think of that.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Could be fake.

But I guess you guys have never seen a dog or a chicken before.

Dogs don't have opposable thumbs nor long fingers, just short toes.

Also, I've never seen a chicken with a set of theeth like this:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It looks like someone burned the hair off first, where is it that would tell us more...are there badgers there the teeth are barger like I think? Or maybe monkey like. Hard to say without the hair...could be a lab experiment escapee!

Think we need to find an animal with those razor teeth.The hands look like a chimp. But the back teeth on chimps are not like that.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks like another Chupacabra, aka mangy raccoon. Life is less mysterious when you pay attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It looks almost like a bear fetus. It is hard to tell though, the head shape is what I am looking at. Maybe a bear got hit and the fetus shot out and got messed up. It would have no fur but it would have skin...which is missing.

I'm no expert at this at all, this is just a guess. Bears have fingers abd ties also but the skin and fur makes them look way different. Seems this thing does not have skin, maybe it was removed to make it look more impressive. Maybe it wan't even hit by a train, just set up to look that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I was thinking its a Baboon or monkey. The hand looks to large to be a raccoon although maybe the bloating could cause that.

Where is this suppose to be at? Which country?

Edit: watching it again I have to change my previous thoughts on it being to big to be a raccoon. Comparing it to the shoe, the hands aren't as large as I first assumed.
edit on 20-7-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Researching it, I found many animals and people hit by trains even live and are not cut into pieces. As far as blood, since the damage was severe I would think the animal was dragged so most blood should be back along the tracks...still to me it looks like it died from some other means and was placed.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Could it be because it was hit by a train ? .a reply to: Night Star

edit on AMu31u0772946312014-07-20T11:46:37-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu31u0772946312014-07-20T11:46:48-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join