It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.50-Caliber Gunfire! ... ( Border Patrol scrambling )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

As a distraction 50 people turned themselves in while others crossed. Border patrol probably couldn't fire back because they didn't have authorization and were out gunned.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Nope cause we get a cut of that dough they are rolling in. We help control the drug trade there, we made the cartels os powerful and now we are paying the price.
Don't forget about operation wide receiver, this has been going on for a long long time

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

No the Obama admin knows its in deep and is accelerating the destruction of America at this point its full speed ahead for them because they know their in deep doo-doo if they are not successful.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: txinfidel

Sure we can speculate all day, I can speculate that no one else crossed with them and they were the main people trying to get across and were in fear for their lives after what just happened and didn't want to risk getting shot by the agent's who were just shot at

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Just remember with Obamas amnesty people are actually crossing with the intent of being caught.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Cause they don't understand the law..... or have been lied to by the coyotes to get them to go....
It is not a catch all every one gets it law.
And if they are coming across planning to get caught why do they need all the distraction to get people thru??

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: txinfidel

As a distraction 50 people turned themselves in while others crossed. Border patrol probably couldn't fire back because they didn't have authorization and were out gunned.

Hey TXInfidel,

As I was reading the article, I got the Impression-n-Opinion:

IF Congressman-Gohmert hadn't been down on the Rio-Grande then WE might NOT be reading THIS ".50-Caliber"-Story.

ALSO

With THIS ".50-Caliber"-Story, Texas Governor Perry is now between a "Rock" and a "Hard-Place".

Perry HAS followed up with Initial-Action

HOWEVER

it's been a couple of weeks since his last "Action" and "Talking-Points" since then.

-
OPINION: THIS ".50-Caliber"-Story? ...

"The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back".

edit on 20-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

OPINION: ".50-Caliber"-Story? ... "The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back".

Doubtful. 0bama's anti-gun crew will spin it to take them off the American market. The .50 is the scariest caliber the government faces in the hands of patriots. No body armor you can walk around in can't be penetrated through and through.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Even Navy seals have to have orders cleared in situations like this before they fire back.

But if the militia is fired upon there is a good chance they will fire back.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What I'm about to say is going to raise a few eyebrows here. But frankly I don't care because I am tired of this:

1. These people(not the immigrants, but the cartels) are evil freakin' people. They're like the Taliban in Afghanistan.

2. I have first hand experience of how little respect for life these types have.

3. It's not just the drug trade. It's child sex slavery, human trafficking, illegal weapons supplied to gangs here in the US.

4. The kids coming through the border are escaping these people. The people who escape this brutality and come to America illegally to work do so in large part because of these types. It isn't just the political atmosphere here and in Mexico. It's the rampant crime cartels terrorizing these poor folks.

We are NOT going to handle this through "immigration reform". We are NOT going to end this even by ending the war on drugs, because drugs are only a PART of their business. There is no feel good way to stop these kinds of people. The only thing you can do is to kill them. Exterminate the vermin.

We, as the preeminent military force in the world, should be killing these people with extreme prejudice where ever we find them. I would volunteer for that deployment in a heart beat. Why? Because this IS about protecting Americans. This IS about protecting our security. The lawlessness of what is happening at the border must end, we must stop pussyfooting around pandering to the feel-good liberal BS. We need to start killing these cartels. Period. We need to choke off their money, their weapons, and end their evil existence and the only way that's going to happen is multifaceted military approach, drug law reform, and actually securing our border with Mexico.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

4. The kids coming through the border are escaping these people. The people who escape this brutality and come to America illegally to work do so in large part because of these types. It isn't just the political atmosphere here and in Mexico. It's the rampant crime cartels terrorizing these poor folks.

We are NOT going to handle this through "immigration reform".

I FEAR ... YOU ARE CORRECT!

What ALSO makes Sense-to-ME ( simultaineously-or-afterwards ) is to:

Tackle-the-Problem ... At Its SOURCE !!!

The "SOURCE" is in the countries these families are coming from; in the form of U.S. Assistance in whatever forms those may be ...

( i.e. Financial? and/or Military/Policing-Advisors? and/or More? ).

-
OPINION: WE Americans ... Cannot FIX-IT In Our Backyards.

( and thank you for your credible-opinion )

edit on 20-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Firing rounds across the border is an act of war against the United States.

Yes why isn't the U.S. military launching air strikes on Mexico to stop Hamas - erm...I mean the cartels.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

Cause the cartels have been our business partner since the 80's.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I spent the better part of a year, recently, deployed to Afghanistan and seeing what these types do to innocent people.

I've seen kids blown up. Whole villages terrorized through murder and torture by the Taliban, and I hear these same type of stories from across the border. Where whole police forces have quit. Citizens terrorized. Innocent kids kidnapped, raped and murdered wantonly.

There is a war to be fought here. We need to be militarily proactive against these cartels. Forget Afghanistan, forget the Middle East. That's not central to our security. The Cartels that are taking over Mexico and Central/South America ARE a real and credible threat and ARE central to the security of Americans. It's at OUR doorstep. It is our fellow Americans being shot at by these people. It is them that are causing the humanitarian crisis at the border we face today. We have got to stop playing around with these people.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am usually a peaceful guy. F them all up!!! We don't need any extra diseases/criminals entering this country. We don't know who any of these people are, or there agendas one they enter. This has to stop. Obama, grow a spine for once.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Because I work in social services, I have a great many illegals that I have to work with, and they are not all the standard dark skinned Mexicans, either. I hear a lot of stories about whole families slaughtered by cartel violence. I get that they are terrified. However, they get here and they need a lot of things, because they are uneducated, often sickly, and they need Uncle Sugar's money to support them. The ones that do work, either do so under the table or they don't make enough to balance out what the rest of us have to pay to support them and their kids.

I'm talking food, medical care, education, housing, mental health including medications, and law enforcement, since a lot of them tend to think our laws are the same as the country they left. Their kids often need special care, special education, and mental health drugs, due to PTSD and a whole host of other things.

I shudder to think of all the criminals who come over with the mentality that we owe them, and if they have to take it, either by stealth or violence, so be it.

IMOHO, there are as many violent criminals who are coming over as there are scared and frightened children and women. What is the cost for us taking them in???

I believe this was orchestrated in order to start a civil war within the United States. We are being invaded, and we are allowing it to happen. We can't take care of our own, yet we're supposed to give illegals the red carpet treatment. We Americans are already sick of the nonsense, and I think the cartel freakazoids who are coming on in will help light the fuse.

Bottom line: These people are being herded in here for a reason, as it is well known that the southern border of Mexico is very tight. The pics of the people tell me everything I need to know. Too many of them are FAT. I know if I walked over a thousand miles of rough terrain, I would be skinny and look like hell. These people look good, and too many of them are chunky. Think about it. These invaders are being trucked in, and fed well.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

I am usually a peaceful guy. F them all up!!!

Normally peaceful guy turned violent, that is no bueno IMO.
We need to get rid of our own trash so things like op wide reciver and fast and furious don't get passed and implemented.
And those are just what we know about, imagine what we don't know/
Those people are helpless as long as the US keeps helping those that are in power now.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This would never happen if the US border patrol was assisted by the USAF, we do have a base in Texas if memory serves...
A couple of F- (insert number) or even specialized A-10's would suppress any problems.
We need to close the border and reign in the illegals.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: txinfidel
Firing rounds across the border is an act of war against the United States.

Going to get some abuse for this comparison.

This is just like rockets into Israel, its not actually the country doing, its the so called terrorists. You cant go to war because some criminals start it. Mexico should just let the US come in and deal with them if they are going to sit back and do nothing.

EDIT: however its highly possible that Mexico dont want them either - "just let them leave, drain the US instead"

edit on b3939201 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
This would never happen if the US border patrol was assisted by the USAF, we do have a base in Texas if memory serves...
A couple of F- (insert number) or even specialized A-10's would suppress any problems.
We need to close the border and reign in the illegals.

Nope!

Too late for that!

Not only did the Air Force shut down their satellite space fence to the southern border, but it appears that Obama cut the contract with the TARS which was a radar system used on our Southern border.

Obama Closing Air Defense System on U.S./Mexico Border: Texas & America Vulnerable to Attack from Low Altitude Missiles and Aircraft

Seems odd doesn't it? Almost as if all of this was set up for a devastating attack on American soil.......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join