It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Ukraine Caught Trying to 'Frame Russia' for Shooting Down Malaysia Flight MH17!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If Ukraine did shoot down the Plane like some people are saying, then why is the site protected by Pro-Russian Rebels?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: superchargedfpv
If Ukraine did shoot down the Plane like some people are saying, then why is the site protected by Pro-Russian Rebels?

Because it makes it look like the rebels did it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: superchargedfpv

Maybe to stop the fabrication of evidence by pro Kiev forces, would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
one thing is for sure that the truth is out there....certainly at this point the facts are not available only speculation....what i find disturbing in this whole debarkle is how quickly here in aussieland the media jumped on the whole russia did it bandwagon...including god bless him our prime minister...that was enough to raise alarm bells for me.....

as another poster mentioned by the time the truth is revealed (if ever) it will be too late as the masses will have already bought the rhetoric hook line and sinker

<< 1  2   >>

join