It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illumanati, hidden hand,avery and nwo theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Remember the hidden hand thread and how they are trying to leap frog ahead of those who are enlightned?

Well I think I have figured it out, its through the earths magnetic field, they need to rid those who are more enlightened than they are, this is where the remote viewers come in, they are the ones searching for us and comlying a hit list with our names on it.

They have devised a way Through manipulating the earths magnetic field, and through media and new age sites on how we, you and i will benifit by meditation, and conecting to the earth. When in fact this is damaging to us, yeah it looks pretty n all, but in nature the pretty things are often the dangerouse ones.

I have a hunch danes didnt see the kill shot, he knows the eaths magnetic field is weakening and any x class flare will harm us because he knows how they are manipulating and abusing it.

Remember the thrive movement? I wasnt the only one to question the people involved, but stupid me believed in the good of everyone.

Sorry about typos and no links, ill be back on tomorrow to clean this up.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

stick with this, I will too

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Look forward to your theory! They are definitely trying to guide consciousness however they can, given that we are all becoming more aware of our true nature it is a good question as to what plans they have to stop this further than their tried and true tactics of fear, murder, and division!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The Hidden Hand... Window of Opportunity
In the window of opportunity thread, they discuss the negative path they wish to achieve and how they wish to achieve this.

Wernher Von Braun's message of whats to come
Here Dr Carol Rosin discuses what is being called the Last Card.

Other useful and relative information can be found in the following threads.

The Gut, Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

The Gut, The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

hi, i've been going over all this stuff for a very long time

you're going to have the same "problem" with this Carol Rosin as you did with the thrive movement
(the zeitgeist presentation is another shill operation)
the tentacles reach far & wide.. part of what they must do is bring down the old order before the new order can be implemented, this involves laying a trail of breadcrumbs for us tinfoil hat wearers to follow..

i've left dozens of links in comments & topics..

while i don't subscribe 100% to what you've put forth in the OP (ie: danes) there is enough there to pique my curiosity
have a look at the "fireburndoctor" remote-healing service, there's that supposed "technology" at work right now..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
1. meditation is a very good thing basically the tao and buddhist/tao/vedic, and just free form, any form is very good. And yes they can access, but they do that all the time anyway. Kindness, seeking for the work you came to do and really helping those around us, is what brings us out of their jurisdiction and wakes us up.

2. connecting to earth grid is natural for example, water, dishes, bath, pond, creek, lake is natural enhancement of your psi and awareness. Nature, elements and grid points. But we're supposed to be anchoring in goodness, so Love and Goodness can access in through us. And if thats too new age for some, just Love, and help heal those around us and mother earth and the grid.

3. They, the ptb, commit atrocities and sacrifices and pour that negative energy down the gridllines to lower earth.

Yes I agree they're always after those who are not in their pens, those awakening, but they don't have the control of others they think and there is protection.

top topics

join