It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Longtime lurker, first time poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
As the title advises, I have been reading ATS for over 5 years now, but finally decided to join, why? I have no clue, just felt the urge. I was born and bred in England, Watford, very close to London, where I still live! I am a 39 year old happily married man of two beautiful children, a 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl.
I'm looking forward to having some healthy discussions on all topics to the best of my ability, education and knowledge. I'm well aware there are some very bright and knowledgeable members here and I do not profess to be an expert on any particular subject, however I do have an interest in most conspiracy theories, particularly certain ones. That's why we are all here right?
Anyway, not certain what information to add, offer up. Just looking forward to some good debates, discussions and banter with like minded individuals.

Take care

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Welcome and EnjoY!
Look forward to reading your post's.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

If you'd like an avatar, and need any help,just go to the avatar creations thread.
We'd be more than happy to help you.
(Just remember to state what you want i.e. ships, fantasy themed landscape, monkey playing a guitar, etc.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EnglishPaul

Welcome.
I've had some good talks with the Brits here. Smashin' blokes, the lot !

I love the names of British towns. You have names like Weedon, in the Parish of Hardwick, Buckinghamshire, and Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge.

We have names like Toledo and Lubbock.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EnglishPaul

G,day mate and welcome
wow a few people are coming in of late, all being long time lurk-a-lot types
you'll do fine enjoy the ride
watch out for Bally's demented roo and Pat's drunken beer can throwing monkey
someone will be along soon with your mark 1 stealth enabled low flying tin foil hat

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thanks all! Really appreciate the warm welcome. Really looking forward to getting involved.

Rainbowresidue, thanks, id love an Avatar, ill take a look at that thread today and get back to you.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Hi mate, funny enough I love some of the town names across the pond. Really love to go one day, I have family there spread all over. Ill tell the story one day, its my Dad's side of the family, his father, whom we never met.

Incidentally, I have a link ill add later to some crazy English town names, very funny. I don't know what they were thinking if at all when they named them!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

lol. excellent, look forward to it.

new topics

top topics

join