It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gandhi died.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Desmond Tutu is still alive.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Strange coincidences too.

Seems the "Targeted" war countries are not members of the worldwide central banking system.

None are BIS members.

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
a reply to: ketsuko

Didn't say anywhere in my post I didn't like religion? I said it was the cause of more deaths and wars than anything else

And yes I am a human but I'm not like Mao or Stalin I do not want to kill millions of people that is not in MY nature

Oh, its not in mine, either, but you did just post that you want to take something away from me that is a deep and ingrained part of me. You would only be able to separate that from me over my dead body.

So in a sense, yes, you did just state that you want to kill me and many others like me.

My faith is non-negotiable. I will die first.

Do you begin to comprehend the problem?

How about you live your life and let me live mine with my faith? I think that's a better answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Personally, I think the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is fixable. But only if you go to an extreme. Even though the conflict has a pretty wide variety of causes throughout the years, there is one thing that both sides have that you can exploit. Which is their religions.

So here is what you do. You sit down the leadership from both sides. You explain to them that if one more bullet flies. If one more rock is thrown. If one more child is beaten in the streets. If one more suicide bomber martyrs himself, you will completely obliterate every Judaic, Christian and Muslim holy site in the area, regardless of casualties.

And If (I should say when) they do not agree to these terms, that is when you let the conventional missiles fly. Level it all. And let the remaining population figure out what to do with the rubble.

link   

edit on 20-7-2014 by allenidaho because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Thefarmer
a reply to: ketsuko

Didn't say anywhere in my post I didn't like religion? I said it was the cause of more deaths and wars than anything else

And yes I am a human but I'm not like Mao or Stalin I do not want to kill millions of people that is not in MY nature

Oh, its not in mine, either, but you did just post that you want to take something away from me that is a deep and ingrained part of me. You would only be able to separate that from me over my dead body.

So in a sense, yes, you did just state that you want to kill me and many others like me.

My faith is non-negotiable. I will die first.

Do you begin to comprehend the problem?

How about you live your life and let me live mine with my faith? I think that's a better answer.

And you got the cheek to say I'm the problem? People like you are the problem

Reading from books that has been manipulated by man over centuries and taking it literally, telling me I'd have to kill you because of it?

Get a life man jeeze...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

And how soon until the Right and Left hatred in the USA turns as divisive as what's keeping Muslims from uniting and kicking all foreign dabblers out? I think most of those Nations would figure it out quickly enough if the US pulled back and took a good hard look at itself before we become the next nation to crumble under civil war.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Don't you DARE tell me that your fight is valid!

When there is a group of people in the world who want to kill you because you don't believe what they believe and they come banging on your door giving you the option of:

1) Convert
2) Die
3) Fight

Which do you choose? I'm going to fight.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Beez,

I hope I speak for us both, as I raise my glass of scotch and say, "It's good to be a retiree!!"

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Cheers, beezzer.

I feel your pain - or maybe you're feeling mine? !!
I'm sick to death of all the hatred and warfare and hostility.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Pfft...

How the hell can we expect any kind of peace and harmony in the world when we can't even keep from fighting in a frickin ATS thread that's about all the insane fighting going on in the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've spent too long in the military to pretend that war is noble.

People are noble.
Actions are noble.

War isn't.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

"It's good to be a retiree!!"

a reply to: Snarl
Yes it is, It's Great and you know what's even Better, My Home is an Armory, I could out-fit my own small army.

The World was going to Sh*t when Gandhi was alive, it hasn't change and neither have I.

I'll drink to anything you want

edit on 21-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

"It's good to be a retiree!!"

a reply to: Snarl
Yes it is, It's Great and you know what's even Better, My Home is an Armory, I could out-fit my own small army.

The World was going to Sh*t when Gandhi was alive, it hasn't change and neither have I.

I'll drink to anything you want

LOL ... The only computer game I ever play has a role for Gandhi. Rule of thumb ... kill him off at the first opportunity or you'll regret it.

As for your army, do your best to get them trained during times of peace. I've always made a habit of going to the range with my neighbors ... even the ones who don't want a gun in their house (for whatever the reason). Half the trick is teaching them the art of reloading. You've only got to get them to pull the handle once and they're hooked. My brother used to be the biggest pacifist on Earth, but now he always keeps a couple of my sidearms for me when I'm overseas.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Eh ??? Did I hear drink ?? Always time for a drink ..

Dont need armoury here .. between the terrain .. all the old unexploded ordinance laying around .. the jungle .. and the local villagers still having weapons from the war tends to discourage uninvited guests ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: guohua

Eh ??? Did I hear drink ?? Always time for a drink ..

Dont need armoury here .. between the terrain .. all the old unexploded ordinance laying around .. the jungle .. and the local villagers still having weapons from the war tends to discourage uninvited guests ..

I'll Drink To That,,, Yup been back more than once, twice and three times, and yes to visit friends.
I do know where to pick up rounds for my Bloop Tube,,,,,I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, I like the flechette rds.

A friend of mine and his wife has Four old Tunnels on his farm, he's has a rice hooch operating underground in one of the larger cavernes they used for a field hospital.
Great people, friendly and they put up with my wife who's Chinese as you know, there's bad blood going back many years between them.
But, like American's, the regular people are just that regular people and it's how you accept their way of life and hospitality and don't look down your nose at them, show them the respect they deserve and All Is Good!!
We Can Drink To That,,,,,,

edit on 21-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lol be the change you want to be in The world :p

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join