It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Noticed that their top story talks about the overall body count of the war in general...Two days after,,
MH#17 is somewhere in there.. If I look hard enough..
Says a lot.
Fricken propaganda at its best, trust me folks, We know who the real sheeple are. lol.

~end rant.
edit on 20-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
never read just one source.

any msn is going to have a bias, and you shouldnt blame them for it. Be wise, read all of them and form your own conclusions.

I like RT but they, just the rest, are never to be taken 100% on face value.

edit on b3434557 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555\

That is good that RT is showing its true colors. It had been getting so that many people accepted RT as gospel while disregarding our own brand of propaganda. I watch RT, but as more of a spin mechanism than a news source.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As far as I know, RT stands in a very small group of media in the world today who are entirely and directly owned as well as controlled by a national government.

By way of a larger media organization inbetween, RT is a direct possession of the Kremlin. Voice of America is similar in nature, and equally worthless for most general news items, unless one wants 'Yankee Doodle Dandy' written into every news item, which VOA is all but outright paid to insure happens. Likewise, for RT.

There are lies, then there is damn propaganda. It takes the likes of a nation-state of make damn propaganda.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well the Breaking news What could be MH17 data recorders found in E. Ukraine, taken to Donetsk – militia seem to be about MH17. Top of the page.

edit on 20-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join