It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel widens Gaza ground offensive as fighting intensifies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
a reply to: pennydrops

Can an oppressed nation defend itself ?
Can someone defend itself from violence ?
By your logic the Palestinians should be silent and accept to be target practice for the Zionists ?

The point you're making is silly and simplistic.

I hope to god they could defend themselves from those Zionists terrorists...
I wish karma on the Zionists. A wish they'd have a taste of their own medecine.
Zionists can only fight if their adversery is weak with no military. Cowards.

What point do you mean. I in no way support isreals actions and never said I did. I thing it is disgusting and should stop immediatley. All the violence should stop. You should read all my posts as I guess you are all getting the wrong idea about me.

Peace man!!!

Zionist terrorists...I couldnt agree more. Thats is exactly what I said earlier. Why you hate me?????
edit on 20-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

When you take sides you generate hate.

Instead just hate the violence not the people caught up in it.

You are all turning against me yet I agree with you all. I just also accept there is violence caused by Hamas too. (also against the poor palestinians).

Chill out people you are making the situation worse. If every one was like this we would certainly be entering world war 3.

I am peaceful. Before insulting me, read my posts.!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: pennydrops

You keep saying jews, it is not the jews doing murder in Palestine, it is the israeli terrorists.
Believe it or not, there are a lot of jews that for some reason do not like the idea of genocide.
I imagine they also hate terrorists doing evil deeds in their name.
But hey, the israeli soldiers are just following orders, right?

When I say Jews it is just the 'team name' the media represents. But in essence I do totally agree with you apart from your term 'isreali terrorists....ignorant imo). Just returned from Jerusalem and have Jewish and Arab friends there.

So you are saying the media has no agenda?
I don't buy their lies, nor yours.
There are many jews that abhor the idea that they are being thrown in with these israeli terrorists.
Cool story bro..

Im not against Jews , isrealis, arabs, palestinians etc etc (whatever terminology you prefer). Im just against the violence commited by all sides.

Agreed, but even an apologist could not deny the "violence" is strong bad lopsided.
Funny word, violence...
I see genocide, not simple violence.

There are also a lot of good people in Isreal that would identify themselves as Isreali as they are not religious, are you saying these people are terrorists?

If they support the genocide and rape of a people then yes!

The media has no agenda????? How on earth did you come to that conclusion. I know more than anyone the media has an agenda, even the alternati8ve media has an agenda. Jeeeeez!!!! people please! Im sorry I used the wrong word for christs sake!!!

Why the hatred?????? Isnt why we are discussing this? we dont like the hatred???

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

While this may be slightly true i think your missing the overall point and this is most of the world can see in clear daylight the overwhelming one sided nature of this conflict. I am not supporting one side or the other per se but am denouncing the clear genocide going on. Which in this situation happens to be mainly committed by Israel.

I notice Palestine has recently lost a few areas that have been destroyed and they moved out i wonder who is going to come along with there bulldozers and rebuild those areas for Jewish settlers, while Israel's government does not officially support these extremists it does nothing to stop them either.

I feel sad to see death on either side but as with most conflicts now days they are horribly one sided.

I totally agree with everything you just said. It doesnt say anything I have denied or said otherwise. Star.

I just wanted to point out the stupidity of those firing rockets when they were doing so well in the UN. Totally the wrong time to start the aggression as far as Palestine is concerned and unfortunately as we can see, the Palestinians are suffering massively at the hands of Israel govt (zionists, israeli terrorists...I have to be careful what I call them apparently...lol).

But yes...I agree.

I think hot heads have not finished reading the whole thread before blasting my opinions. You have been very polite so I really appreciate that.

Words can hurt just as can violence.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
There is currently a two hour humanitarian ceasefire to allow the Red Cross in.

I guess any cease fire is good but 2 hours???????? Is that the best they could do?

May as well just call a 15 minute smoko break..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
First of all, I have zero hate for you.

I will always side with the oppressed. No if or buts. Always.
The hate is generated by the murders the Zionists commits on an helpless nation.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

You have just justified this counter-offensive that Israel is taking, because if I remember correctly, Hammas was the first one to pull the trigger and bomb Israel which lead to this. If Palestine has the rights to fight back, than Israel have also. But, Palestine cannot defeat Israel, so you can say that Hammas lead Palestine into self-destruction path.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

You have just justified this counter-offensive that Israel is taking, because if I remember correctly, Hammas was the first one to pull the trigger and bomb Israel which lead to this. If Palestine has the rights to fight back, than Israel have also. But, Palestine cannot defeat Israel, so you can say that Hammas lead Palestine into self-destruction path.

I disagree with what Hamas has done just as I disagree with what Israel are also doing. My point of view doesn't come from what has happened over the last 3 weeks or so, I tend to go back into history and make my assessments from there.

Simply looking at what has happened over the last few weeks is short sighted to me, I cannot form an opinion without going into the history of the scenario. So I don't think I have justified Israel's actions because what I have said goes back much further than Hamas launching rockets 1-2-3 weeks ago.
edit on 20-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I have to say I pretty much agree with everything you just said.

Zionist fools.

Zionists are simply the law makers of Israel, they don't have Jewish interests. They have Secular interests. They just use Judaism and the Jews as a curtain so they can keep pushing along with what ever it is they are trying achieve.

I actually feel the same about Islamic Extremists and their Protestant version of Islam.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The hate is generated by the murders the Zionists commits on an helpless nation.

I respectfully disagree. I understand your feelings but dont think it will help the situation.

Are you in the US, AUS, UK, EU, do you pay taxes? I hope you answer NO to these questions otherwise YOU are paying for these zionist atrocities, as am I, I hate to say. Now who do you blame? The blame game goes on forever and never solves anything. We must reject ALL acts of violence. ALL acts of violence. It is irrelevent why people commit it, it is wrong and always will be.

Do you think we should carry on as we are, bickering, argueing asnd taking sides, for a few more decades while more innocents are slaughtered? Or do you think we should put our opinions aside for a while and just use all our might on ANYONE who commits an act of violence in this conflict.

Argue or action?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

I have to say I pretty much agree with everything you just said.

Zionist fools.

Zionists are simply the law makers of Israel, they don't have Jewish interests. They have Secular interests. They just use Judaism and the Jews as a curtain so they can keep pushing along with what ever it is they are trying achieve.

I actually feel the same about Islamic Extremists and their Protestant version of Islam.

You are preaching to the choir. Again I agree.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Again I totally understand what you are saying but you must be honest to yourself and reaslise Hamas are oppressors too. We know that and they do not represent the majority of palestinians. Do you thing the palestinians har happy having their homes used as weapon storage? I hate isreali actions and in no way am making excuses for them, I also admit that Hamas are not choir boys also.

The only people I support are the Isreal residents and the palestinian residents who are caught in the middle of this bs.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You keep saying jews, it is not the jews doing murder in Palestine, it is the israeli terrorists.
Believe it or not, there are a lot of jews that for some reason do not like the idea of genocide.
I imagine they also hate terrorists doing evil deeds in their name.
But hey, the israeli soldiers are just following orders, right?

When I say Jews it is just the 'team name' the media represents. But in essence I do totally agree with you apart from your term 'isreali terrorists....ignorant imo). Just returned from Jerusalem and have Jewish and Arab friends there.

So you are saying the media has no agenda?
I don't buy their lies, nor yours.
There are many jews that abhor the idea that they are being thrown in with these israeli terrorists.
Cool story bro..

Im not against Jews , isrealis, arabs, palestinians etc etc (whatever terminology you prefer). Im just against the violence commited by all sides.

Agreed, but even an apologist could not deny the "violence" is strong bad lopsided.
Funny word, violence...
I see genocide, not simple violence.

There are also a lot of good people in Isreal that would identify themselves as Isreali as they are not religious, are you saying these people are terrorists?

If they support the genocide and rape of a people then yes!

None of them I know do support it. You seem angry with me and I dont know why. Isnt this a discussion? I agree with everything you said apart from the term isreali terrorists. Maybe Zionist terrorists is better????

The "news" agencies have no agenda? You believe I am mad at you?
Maybe I believe you to be ...disingenuous.
The uniform wears an israeli flag, israel is my target.
If it was a US flag, you wouldn't just blame the republicans.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If what I read is true, it's very saddening; Now Hamas is arming, or going to arm children with hand grenades as a last-ditch effort to protect themselves from the terrorist Israelis. The world sits by and does nothing. Israel has generated so much hate for themselves that I think the next 5-10 years will be telling for them. I think many people have finally opened their eyes to what is going on in the world and who is behind it. Ukraine is very similar to Israel, IMO. And low and behold, the US gov is behind them too! Who are the real terrorists and axis of evil? I think it's quite clear, myself.

I'm not for any war, especially WWIII, but if that's what it takes to break the Zionist grip on the world, then so be it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is nonsense.

You really shill hard.

They have been given no option but to fight and try to save the little bit of land that hasn't been taken. Israel is still taking it inch by inch. Why are they justified in stealing the little land palestinians have left?

They sure didn't stick to the original map laid out in 67 and now they are still moving in on what's left.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
This is nonsense.

You really shill hard.

They have been given no option but to fight and try to save the little bit of land that hasn't been taken. Israel is still taking it inch by inch. Why are they justified in stealing the little land palestinians have left?

They sure didn't stick to the original map laid out in 67 and now they are still moving in on what's left.

inch by inch has been proven very effective in the long run.

you never know how the maps may look like in the future, inch by inch...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join