It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we loss all knowledge for the cure of aids on flight MH17 Malaysian airlines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What if they had the antidote for aids on board the plane? It was made in secret and only those on board knew the formula and they were about to unveil it at the conference?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesneakiod
What if they had the antidote for aids on board the plane? It was made in secret and only those on board knew the formula and they were about to unveil it at the conference?
that is strong possibility

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Two planes, both Malaysian, both carrying top scientists in technology, from all over the world, -erased from earth.
Something's going on, no doubt. Was the cure for AIDS on that flight? Was some new technology on flight 370? We'll never know.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't buy this conspiracy, but I also don't buy that genius is common. Sorry. I don't think it's. I think everytime one of these leading scientists or researchers dies it's like a baby jesus crying.

Evenso, I have a lot of admiration for people who do hard long work in science. For that matter, I admire anyone in any field work that invests themselves so much. As well, I admire anybody who can support themselves in this world. That doesn't mean I think everyone is equal.
edit on 20-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i do get a spiritual feeling that something along those lines happened. Like many have said on here the wotk is probaly found in some storage device but having the right frame of mind and circumstances to find it again may be a problem. I'm sure any data on board willl be kept in the dark so the odds of someone putting all the pieces together by reviewing someone elses work are not good but could happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesneakiod

No way they would keep something like the actually cure secret. That is just way to big.
Now if they there were going to unveil a new strategy, or new way of testing or something of that nature to find the cure, that I could see more plausible.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I don't buy this conspiracy, but I also don't buy that genius is common. Sorry. I don't think it's. I think everytime one of these leading scientists or researchers dies it's like a baby jesus crying.

Evenso, I have a lot of admiration for people who do hard long work in science. For that matter, I admire anyone in any field work that invests themselves so much. As well, I admire anybody who can support themselves in this world. That doesn't mean I think everyone is equal.

Not to mention there is billions of dollars involved here annually, and some of these guys lived better than they ever could off of the money that was coming in.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhysicsAlive
a reply to: 0bserver1

I worked at Roche for a number of years and they had a company policy that not all members of the same drug development team fly on the same plane. It's been a number of years since I worked there, but my memory is pretty clear about this one.

Never heard of that, thats a really good way of thinking from them

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, since this article just came out two days ago...

globalgrind.com...
edit on 24-7-2014 by Pimpish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
This has to be the funniest thread topic yet.

Does anyone actually believe we have lost our knowledge of aids just because a few 'aids researchers' were in a plane crash.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

worst case am sure the original files still exist in the government labs that made the AIDS virus in the first place...

some good reading material on that:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406480541&sr=1-1&keywords=aids+and+the+doctors +of+death

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406480541&sr=1-3&keywords=aids+and+th e+doctors+of+death

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
they could have wiped their files out too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join