It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israel protesters rally across France, defying ban imposed after synagogue clash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: StillHoping
a reply to: Bluesma

Ok, I really see your point now
But that only makes it even harder for me to understand: how can people struggling with their own cultural identity or at least obviously feeling like they aren't seriously integrated anywhere in the world, not see that they are doing just the same thing? I don't think I'll ever be able to get that...

People are complex creatures!
The arabs here do not claim to feel discriminated against, in general (though there are some that feel that way, the ones I know personally feel it is a result of this particular troubled population giving the rest a bad rep).

These kids have a big problem on their hands- their parents say, living conditions were impossible in my home, we are obligated to live in the middle of these jerky french people. So.... be proud of your ethnic appartinence, and don't let our unfortunate situation make you give in to joining them!

I think this is really important to understand (and I can tell you are capable of doing so) these kids are between a rock and a hard place- there is no easy solution- hence the frustration.

As much I will point out the traouble they cause here, I feel compassion also- my own son is american, does not have french nationality, though he doesn't even remember america. His english isn't even that good. And yet he is called "the american" by everyone. He's got some identity issues of his own. But I observe that just being able to allow himself to personally identify with the french he grew up with makes all the difference.

Despite my heartfelt compassion for these people, the very realistic facts of their dangerous behavior cannot be denied. I truly think that is a very big factor in these protests in this particular country- at least the ones that get violent.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
are you sure they are not mad at the french in africa instead? seems like they should be.

abcnews.go.com...

France's president announced the redeployment of 3,000 French troops in five of its former colonies across northwest Africa as part of an operation to help fight terrorism in the region.

Operation Barkhane will involve Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Niger, Chad and Mali, where French forces intervened in 2013 to rout Islamic radicals.

why are they dissing on israel fighting against terrorists, when the country they are living in is doing the same thing in 5 countries?

I'm pretty sure the rioting is over the Palestinian genocide thing, because I'm also very sure that if they could deflect blame on Africa they would for sure.
Plus all of the protests from around the world against israeli terrorism, is too coincidental to be anything else.
Were you attempting to deflect, or just a bit slow with your critical thinking skills?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: pennydrops
Not many protesters in France look French.

Dont seem like a peaceful bunch either.

You push a good point, good thing none of these people have murdered women and children.
I guess that gives this group of non "peaceful" people the high ground.

Not for lack of trying.

An anti-Israel demonstration at the city’s Bastille Square quickly turned violent with protesters seeking out and attacking Jewish targets and screaming “death to the Jews” and “Hitler was right” according to community newspaper

www.algemeiner.com...

VIDEO: Muslims firebomb Paris Synagogue in anti-Jewish attack - See more at: pamelageller.com...

pamelageller.com...

They also attacked another Synagogue and had to be fought off.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: g146541

Not many protesters in France look French.

Dont seem like a peaceful bunch either.

You push a good point, good thing none of these people have murdered women and children.
I guess that gives this group of non "peaceful" people the high ground.

Not for lack of trying.

An anti-Israel demonstration at the city’s Bastille Square quickly turned violent with protesters seeking out and attacking Jewish targets and screaming “death to the Jews” and “Hitler was right” according to community newspaper

www.algemeiner.com...

VIDEO: Muslims firebomb Paris Synagogue in anti-Jewish attack - See more at: pamelageller.com...

pamelageller.com...

They also attacked another Synagogue and had to be fought off.

You do realize the articles you are citing are from the 13th last week? What do they have to do with yesterdays protests?
edit on 20-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
Yeppers, the poor fool also does not realize, these protesters are not genociding a people.
If these protesters were in Palestine, they would have been murdered and the report would have claimed them "terrorists".

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: Swills

The crime is allowing these "arabs" into Europe ... it's like creating a scene for a new holocust to occur.

really !...that was an ignorant comment...if you are an old man you should think about an education as it is never too late

And now you have just stooped to a lower level.

No matter how mush you disagree with someone, Insulting them makes you look just as bad. Instead show people you are better than that.

peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: Swills

The crime is allowing these "arabs" into Europe ... it's like creating a scene for a new holocust to occu

really !...that was an ignorant comment...if you are an old man you should think about an education as it is never too late

And now you have just stooped to a lower level.

No matter how mush you disagree with someone, Insulting them makes you look just as bad. Instead show people you are better than that.

peace.

i posted my opinion much the same as you have done...

can you see the irony ?
edit on 20-7-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: alcohol

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Here in the UK.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Any demonstrations in the US?.

I haven't seen anything here in the US about this. As usual, I only find the truth on ATS........

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This is the problem with the newest wave of "immigrants" into America. We are used to people coming here wanting to join America.

Even though people came here wanting to join America they still wanted a little bit of home around them. Take a look at cities that have a Chinatown, Little Italy and such.

edit on 20-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I've been flipping through the American MSM's for a few days now and haven't seen nothing mentioned about this either. I think it will intensify all over the world. Israel has a PR nightmare on their hands. I think Israel will end up isolated and most of the world will be against them, and rightfully so.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Sorry English isn't the Turkish people's first language.

Way to take away from the message.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Actually the OP is about protests worldwide I just happened to start it off with France because of the violence but France wasn't the only country to have violent protests.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join