It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get to know each other!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi everyone! My name is Nicole, aka AliensExist527. I'm a Michigander with a huge interest in all things "ATS."

I created this thread as a stepping stone for everyone to get to know each other, discover common interests, etc.
It's nice to be in an environment in which we have somewhat similar interests that we can't really express to people in our every day lives.
I don't know about you, but most people i speak to are completely brain washed and believe i'm just a "conspiracist." When in all reality, I just enjoy digging deep and discovering TRUTH.
So I made this in hopes that this will make a little bit easier to connect and introduce ourselves, share our stories, ideas, questions and concerns, or just something that we want to talk about.

Feel free to get the ball rolling!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!! This is actually an introduction forum. You need 20 posts before you can make a thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. It's nice to see another michigander here. Are you a troll or a Yooper?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Welcome
Hope you enjoy it here

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome, from Oregon.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Welcome from way out beyond in the boonies ..

You will find all sorts of strange .. wonderful.. amusing things here .. just dont look under the beds or in the icebox .. thats where the truly scary things hide and theyve been known to eat unsuspecting people at times ..

The others should be along with your doorprises and survivalkit shortly ..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ah, yes. truth...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensexist527

Welcome Nicole aka AliensExist527. Glad you signed in.

You should find many open minded folks like yourself here. Look forward to reading your posts.

See you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

welcome to hell

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello Nicole / Alien sexist! haha... well that's how I first read it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello Nicole, I am new here myself from your neighbor state of Illinois. Enjoy yourself here and may you forever be happy digging deep to discover your truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Very enthusiastic of you

Get your 20 posts in and then you can author a thread

Welcome to ATS

Click on my sig strip where it says avatar creations and get a nice shiny new avatar. Just let the team know what you'd like.

Any questions feel free to ask

Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
hi & welcome to the spice mines
(the spice must flow)

don't bother with antiquated notions of civility, decorum & "customs" (getting to know one another)
we all shill here
judge people by the quality of their messages

..you didn't bring any coconut biscuits by any chance?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Troll! haha how about you?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

hahaha that's how i read it RIGHT after i created it! Lmao that's why i thought i would rewrite it in my intro lmao

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensexist527
a reply to: rickymouse
Troll! haha how about you?

Yooper.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hi aliensexist527, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Michigan? Another girl from the USA.

I'm guessing you are dark haired too...

Oh well, welcome. I'll see you no doubt on the boards....

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welcome Nicole...

Concerning the brainwashed:

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways. www.whale.to...

Concerning 'Aliens', always remember this:

They DO exist but they always lie and are certainly NOT who they claim to be.

Concerning friends who call you a "conspiracist", intellectual cowards LOVE that term:

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

In other words, high-level government officials have conspired to cover up the truth. Indeed, those who most loudly attempt to ridicule and discredit conspiracy theories tend to focus on defending against criticism involving the powerful. This may be partly due to psychology: it is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind.

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Thank you!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join