It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash of MH17 777 was a Jinx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

A Dutch national who was reportedly among the 295 passengers on board flight MH17 took a picture of the aircraft hours before it crashed over eastern Ukraine, according to a report by The Telegraph. Cor Pan, snapped a picture of the plane from the departure lounge of the Amsterdam airport and captioned the image: “If it disappears, this is what it looks like.”

Source: m.themalaymailonline.com...

He [the pilot] told MailOnline that information had been leaked from a source he was unwilling to name that the pilot of MH17 'felt bad' about his course over Ukrainian airspace, so changed direction.

Source: www.freedomsphoenix.com...

There were many passengers thinking about the possibility of disappearing. A Jinx can be considered the law of attraction causing something negative to happen instead of positive. Simply by thinking about something, it happens. I believe if the passengers and pilot were not thinking about disappearing and getting "bad feelings", this event would have never happened.
edit on 19-7-2014 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Mechanically minded Science will discount such an observation as absurd.
As they rethink the double-slit paradox perhaps they will venture into the influences of what I call the negative flux domain. If prays/positive thoughts have an influence, so can the opposite. Thus, we come a step closer to understanding the power that evil really possesses when it gets focused. Doubting possibilities, either positive or negative can influence reality. With so much negativity in the world today, I sometimes wonder if there is any hope to reverse the trend which seems to end in the elimination of our kind. Would that be a just "reward?"

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You can call it a jinx, I call it a premonition.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So this:

disintegrated into this?

buh-but that's only part of the wreckage, it broke up mid-air etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

I can see how you would call it a jinx... ive been unusually attracted to 777...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've often felt like ATS is just as bad as other forums, social medias and MSMs in this regard. When something happens in the world we focus SO much on it and put so much brain-power into it and we just don't know that we may literally be giving the the 'issue' or 'event' our energy. I've exited threads before that seemed extra negative with this idea floating in the back of my mind...thinking instead that maybe I should pray or meditate or laugh or something...hope that maybe others in the world are noticing it too.

top topics

join