It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is messed up. Here is a list of everything wrong with the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Here's a little tip, no charge.

When people reply to you, in your thread, its usually a good idea to not attack and insult them.

What part of what i posted offended you to the point where you feel the need to call me out on a QUOTE in my signature and tell me that my words are poor?

If you think the whole world is wrong, and you are the only one right, then maybe it is in fact you who has the problem, not the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I wasn't born in this technological and computer world, but I have adapted. For me, the important thing is balance. I love getting my hands (and feet) in the dirt, and working the land.

I have many hand tools and I treasure many of them. The computer is but another tool. I have a cell phone. It has other functions, but I only use it for a phone. I bought it because it is (so far) me-proof - highly water resistant and pretty tough. I've never had a phone last two years prior to this one.

Technology isn't the enemy, but perhaps dependence upon it is. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

I didn't say the whole world is wrong. Now your just assuming that I think the whole world is wrong. It is becoming wrong due to media brainwashing.

Here is another one. Have you ever wondered where all the gold went?

www.youtube.com...
candy.about.com...

Rich people are now eating gold.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The gold eating isn't new, it has been around for quite awhile. I remember hearing about it in the 80's and am sure it if it was going on then, it has been going on for thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join