It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is messed up. Here is a list of everything wrong with the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Here's a little tip, no charge.

When people reply to you, in your thread, its usually a good idea to not attack and insult them.

What part of what i posted offended you to the point where you feel the need to call me out on a QUOTE in my signature and tell me that my words are poor?

If you think the whole world is wrong, and you are the only one right, then maybe it is in fact you who has the problem, not the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I wasn't born in this technological and computer world, but I have adapted. For me, the important thing is balance. I love getting my hands (and feet) in the dirt, and working the land.

I have many hand tools and I treasure many of them. The computer is but another tool. I have a cell phone. It has other functions, but I only use it for a phone. I bought it because it is (so far) me-proof - highly water resistant and pretty tough. I've never had a phone last two years prior to this one.

Technology isn't the enemy, but perhaps dependence upon it is. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

I didn't say the whole world is wrong. Now your just assuming that I think the whole world is wrong. It is becoming wrong due to media brainwashing.

Here is another one. Have you ever wondered where all the gold went?

www.youtube.com...
candy.about.com...

Rich people are now eating gold.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The gold eating isn't new, it has been around for quite awhile. I remember hearing about it in the 80's and am sure it if it was going on then, it has been going on for thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

My apology for replying to an old post.

This is not even nearly everything that's wrong with this world. I have been thinking of taking on the enormous task of compiling a perfect list of 'ACTUALLY everything' that's wrong with this world. I am not sure I can do it, though..

In any case, this statement:

" You only exercise your legs while running/jogging works for the whole body."

..is clearly wrong. Jogging doesn't exercize hands or other parts of the body any more than bicycling. Just because you're in a sitting position, doesn't make your whole body rest. Your arms and hands do get stronger, you have to use your neck and back muscles - maybe not -as-actively-, but passive exercize is still exercize.

How exactly does running or jogging work for face muscles, by the way?

Bicycling is also more motivating - your legs might hurt and if you were merely running or jogging (which is boring and slow), you are more inspired and excited by the prospect of going fast and exploring new sceneries, since they flow past faster - you have wider range of movement, so you tend to find more, and more interesting places, so you're more inspired to explore more and thus end up exercizing a much longer time, pushing the envelope, etc.

With jogging, you just feel slightly tired and stop, because it's a boring activity to begin with, and you can hardly explore anything that way - and you have to get back, too. With bicycling, you can also have nice rest-time with downhills, and you can choose various levels of strain with uphills, from just walking slowly with the bike to pushing yourself up while sitting (which is rather difficult and strenuous to do). With jogging or running you can only vary your speed - this is boring, and leads to you being out of breath quicker, and after that, you can't move while resting.

Bicycling is highly motivating, running/jogging is not. Also, running/jogging is not for everyone.

With bicycle, you can perform all kinds of fast moves, quick turns, and have lots of fun this way, starting and stopping, freeflowing without paddling, especially downhills, etc.. it's a more fun, more varying exercize, and since it benefits your soul a lot more due to all the variety and new sceneries it offers, it's easier to keep it up for longer time.

I could go on, but I think I made my point. Bicycling for the win!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I started looking a bit more carefully, and I noticed room for improvement about some of your points, so I will go over them..

1. Biofuel

Instead of powering us, we power the vehicles.

'Biofuel'? How about electricity from renewable sources? This planet doesn't seem to still be ready for Nikola Tesla's groundbreaking Zero-Point-Energy-style stuff, but at least wind and solar power seems an 'eternal' source of energy without having to burn anything.

Forget hybrids, just move straight to electric-powered everything (I know airplanes are a bit of a challenge, but that wouldn't be the case of the whole 'protrusion paradigm' wasn't so prevalent on this planet - if we used powerful energy fields and more advanced propulsion systems, we wouldn't need to pollute and we wouldn't be dependent on the planet's gravity inside a craft, either - maybe this is also too advanced for this planet as of now).

The sentence 'instead of powering us, we power the vehicles' doesn't really make sense. Did you mean to say:

'Instead of powering ourselves..' or
'Instead of vehicles powering us..'?

[quote]
2. Messaging/Chit Chat

Instead of going out and mailing or talking to our friends by going to their house, we have become more dormant to the internet to mail everything for us.

I could use the 'squirrel skin' metaphor here, but let's try to be more intellectual this time.

What do you mean by this, are you saying that evolution of information transfer and messaging methods is somehow bad (without ever really providing any clues to WHY)?

Text messages, telex, fax, the internet, chat systems, federal express, couriers - there's nothing wrong with ANY of these systems. It's how people USE them that can be a problem (and it isn't always a problem).

Empty-minded people chit-chatting about useless things all the time can be a problem.

People sometimes using a text message for the sake of convenience, while still having more meaningful discussions in real life, phone, emails, text messages, forums, boards, in telepathical discussions, etc. is not a problem.

There's a WORLD of communication between these two extremes.

Not everyone has a house, by the way. What about homeless people? What about people who have no friends? Also, are you sure 'dormant' is the best choice of words here?

Your sentence is also a little bit weird - '..to the internet to mail everything for us'. What? I don't quite get what you're trying to say, specifically.

Look, we trust the post office to mail everything 'for us', right? Do you really think it not only feasible, but somehow improvement of lifestyle or anything if everyone has to 'mail everything by themselves'? So instead of using protocols and servers that do the mailing, we'd have to walk to the recipient every time?

There's a reason mail, fax, telex, etc. were invented. There's a reason couriers used to be a thing. It's not feasible for everyone to become a mail server, let alone a post office - get real.

3. Using Phone

Instead of talking on phone we text.

What's so much better about talking?

Seriously, there are SO many downsides to talking, but I will address them soon enough.

Talking is faster than Texting

Why capitalize 'texting'? Also, you're a bit short-sighted (or 'short-hearing'?) if you think talking is faster than text and you leave it at that.

Let's take ALL text-based communication and compare it to ALL voice/speaking-based communication.

Text is better than talking, because:

- Deaf people can be included in the communication (did this even cross your mind?)
- Reading is FASTER than listening (you can read a page of text faster than some droning 'umm'-inducer can speak it)
- Reading fits YOUR own pace, your own brain speed, your own receiving system
- Text allows you to re-read something, you can never MISHEAR it, it's always clear and perfect, you can't confuse a similar-sounding word for another, you don't have to ask someone to repeat because they mumbled, spoke too fast, you don't forget your point because someone talked too slow, etc.
- You don't have to WAIT for someone to finish before it's YOUR turn, you can both type simultaneously
- You don't have to be 'tied in time', you can read whenever you want or can, not when some caller expects you to be able to donate a chunk of your valuable life and time one second at a time to their slow yammering and droning on about nothing, together with filler words and irrelevant tangents that go nowhere - a text message is short, to the point, informative and doesn't require anything from you
- You don't have to exert your throat muscles to produce animal sounds into the air, hoping that they will not only be received EXACTLY when you utter them, but also understood correctly
- Text/email is proof that something was 'said' at a given time (there's a timestamp)
- You can save a text conversation easily and handily, and come back to it later to check out what was said
- You can easily quite parts of text
- You can copypaste and reproduce text endlessly
- You can edit text before sending, so your message is more perfect
- There are no filler words, pauses, 'umms', 'I forgot what I was going to say's and other stupidities and inconveniences in text
- It took shorter time for you to read this than it would've taken for you to say it out loud, and by the time you reached this point, the recipient would've forgotten the beginning - but you can still see it up there. See?
- A fast typer is invariably faster than a slow or medium speaker, and considering all the text's benefits, even a slightly slower typing is still better than even a quickly spoken speech
- Text exists 'forever', speech disappears IMMEDIATELY (unless specifically captured)

- Text you can easily and conveniently glance around, back and forth, or in any direction you want, as many times as you want or need, and you can get the 'jist' by glancing - with speech, you have to WAIT until every word has been uttered - speech and voice is TIED TO TIME, you have to go through it from beginning to end, and you are the mercy of the speaker's pace, listening is SO MUCH SLOWER than reading!

- You can never be sure how long a phone call will be, you might have to suffer a longer call than you expected, for a MULTITUDE of reasons, "oh, please wait, doorbell", "hey, I have to take food out of the oven, wait", etc.. or you just can't get a word in edgewise

- Did I mention you have to WAIT FOR YOUR TURN?

I could go on, but I hope these points suffice to illustrate just how WRONG that statement about 'speech being faster' was. Speech is as slow as the speaker, so unless you're speaking to the fastest speaker alive, text is faster to read. With fast enough typer, the speed is _NEVER_ a problem. And anyone that's slow in typing should be ashamed and endeavour to hasten their typing speed.

Phones were invented for emergency usage,

How long did you research this little opinion of yours?

I won't even dignify this with more of a response than: "no, they weren't".

Also, 'phones' weren't invented per se. Not all inventions have a pre-determined specific purpose anyway, for crying out loud. Things are invented because they CAN be invented. The world will then come up with uses for the invention.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Also also, there has ALWAYS been a need for communication between people, and sending information. Phone is just ONE tool among many to be able to do that. Think about radiophones or 'walkie-talkies' and such, they would exist even if phones didn't.

Telegraph existed before telephone, and it was used WAY more than just 'emergency usage'. Any device that exists solely for 'emergency usage', if useful at all, is BOUND to be used for other purposes, don't be naïve.

Here's the final nail in the coffin of your dead non-argument:

"Alexander Graham Bell's success with the telephone came as a direct result of his attempts to improve the telegraph."

So the motivation was not 'emergency usage', the motivation was 'improving the telegraph' (a device that was WIDELY used for ALL KINDS of purposes!)

Geez, why are your 'arguments' this easy and simple to refute? How long did you research or think of each 'point'?

yet we are never in an emergency when most of us just text our friends with it.

So you deem it somehow WRONG to communicate with your friends in a convenient way? Why?

Would a cumbersome way be morally better? Your train of thought seems to be somewhere in a jungle of nonsense right now.

Your arguments would be more compelling if you bothered to base them on something. Just stating something doesn't make it true, you know. At least you could tell us _WHY_ you think it's wrong to text outside emergency situations. What's wrong about it?

I see texting as just a tool, a neutral method of communication that could do a lot of good. If people use it for trivialities, that's their right, regardless of what you think of it. It may be a sad situation, but it's not the tool's fault if people use it ineffectively or for entertainment purposes.

4. Walking/Exercising

If you haven't noticed even police has been caught no longer walking around the street. You call this proper exercise?

You call WHAT proper exercize?

Any exercize is good, haven't you heard of that? Isn't it better TO exercize than not to? Also, are you saying walking is better than bicycling? You seem to be making less sense with each point.

No wonder the cops are fat.

So according to your meticulous and thorough research, 'cops are fat', and the reason for that is that they bicycle instead of walking?

Rrrriiiiiigggghhhhtt....

I already debunked your 'bicycle trashing' non-arguments, so let's move on.

Running inside rather than outside.
Seriously, it is just running. How hard can it be?

Are you mocking people for running inside instead of outside, or are you saying it's easy to run? I mean, if they're already running, obviously it's not hard, and you have no point. Your point is very confused (again).

Why mock someone for WHERE they run, instead of focusing on WHETHER they run? I understand if you mock people that just sit, get fat and sick and then blame society, but obviously that's NOT what's happening in a situation where people are running.

I don't see a problem here, why is it a problem if someone runs INSIDE instead of outside? Isn't it more important whether they run at all? Why be so specific about it, what difference does it make WHERE they run, as long as they exercize?

If you guys haven't noticed both are a waste of
resources and pollution to make them.

Huh? What are you even talking about? Your sentence is also incredibly difficult to understand and grammatically all over the place.

So you are saying something (that you are not defining) is a waste of pollution? What?

What is a waste of resources? Running inside?

You can't say 'both are a waste of (something) to make them'. You have to either say: "It's a waste of (something) to make them", or "Both are an example of waste of resources", or "Making both is an example of waste of resources" or something.

The way you wrote your sentence doesn't make sense, and raises more questions than it answers - I have NO idea what you are even trying to say.

No wonder you prefer speaking to typing.. (or think it's faster)

5. Partying

Everyone seems to think every party is some sort of alcohol drinking game now a days instead of a cultural festival one.

So people 'party wrong', and this is on your list of 'everything wrong with this world'?

I am actually speechless about this..

Thankfully I am not typeless, so let's go!

Partying, relaxing, celebrating, enjoying social relaxation rituals where inebriation might be a part of the celebration is a natural, normal part of human life in a difficult world where they're expect to toil until they drop dead.

So in my opinion, a celebration is a very normal, very human thing to do, and does not belong to a list like this.

But to make a list like this, include 'partying' and then start lecturing about people doing it WRONG is just so hilarious, I don't know how to answer this bit seriously further than this. Maybe you could develop this part as a bit for a stand-up comedy show?

America is completely blameable for this one since Hollywood or is that so called College.

This sentence doesn't make sense - let me ask you, are you learning english? Are you struggling with the language? I don't mean to insult you, I just want to understand you better, as you have so many completely impossible-to-understand, incoherent sentences that do not follow grammar rules or have understandable structure, I'd like to know where you're coming from.

Maybe using a word like 'culpable' or 'guilty' would fit better.

"..since Hollywood or is that so called College".

I would give a biscuit to anyone that can decypher this bit for me, I can't understand what you mean.

This is why some people say Americans have no culture. Get drunk and dance all we do(technically is now being just drunk).

What people say that?

I have never heard anyone say that. People may not like American culture, or they might claim some parts of it are superficial and materialistic, but that they have no culture?

Also, getting drunk and dancing is a celebrational ritual in this harsh world, let people have their fun, their toil on this planet is hard enough, they deserve to have joy as well.

Sure, getting drunk is not wise, but that has been true in all ages, and people have still done it for thousands of years. Americans didn't invent getting drunk and dancing, people have done it way before America even existed as a concept.

"Get drunk and dance all we do" is also not an english sentence, and it's very hard to read your sentences in english when you write this non-english stuff.

No wonder speaking is faster if text is like this for you - it'll take a team of specialized linguists eight years just to decypher what you were trying to say.

6. Teaching Language

Um.. are you sure YOU are the correct individual to address this? Again, I don't want to sound insulting, but based on your track record.. well, let's see what you have to say.

Instead of teaching newborn we send them off to school, college, uni, etc.

Ok, talking about teaching languages, you need "a" in there somewhere, as in "..teaching A newborn".

Also, WHAT state sends NEWBORNS to school, let alone college, let alone university (which I assume you, the individual talking about LANGUAGE TEACHING, mean by 'uni')??

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What? Newborns are not sent to any school, and NO ONE is going to teach a newborn! What planet are you living on, exactly? I don't mean to be flippant, but what the.. sending a newborn to school?

That's NOT how the world works in ANY country!

Some of us are too busy working instead.

Instead of what? Some of you are too busy working - doing what, exactly? - instead of learning? Instead of teaching? Instead of sending people to schools to learn?

So you are against schools and learning.. sorry to say, but that explains a lot.

This is especially in Western countries such as France, Canada and US.

What is? You have not made a coherent point, and then you try to expand it. Could you please explain the point before doing something like this?

Your sentence is also wrong, it needs a qualifier, like "true" or something like that somewhere. "This is especially in" is just wrong.

"This is especially true in" would be closer to coherence, but why should I expect that -now-, when you have been so consistent throughout your post.

You see a lot of people lose their mother language.
When we needed it the most during war it is gone.

I have literally no idea what you are saying, or what you are trying to explain here.

Your tenses are mixing up so much it's making my brain hurt. If you use 'needed', you need to use a past tense, but you use a present one - "it is gone". You should've said 'it was gone' or 'need'.

Why would you need 'mother language' (do you mean 'mother tongue'?) THE MOST 'during a war' (not even IN a war)?

This makes no sense on ANY level that I can think of.

Farmers are lucky as knowledge of farming is passed on.
Why do you think English written language changed so much?

Famers are lucky?

Are you sure YOU want to talk about 'written english language' (not capitalized, by the way)?

Your word order is wrong, it should be '"Why do you think written english (has?) changed so much"?

First of all, you provide no clues as to 'how much' anything has changed, or even that anything has changed. Languages evolve, and I have read a bit about the history of the english language, as it's pretty interesting, and there were certain times when decisions were locked about certain words and how they were supposed to be written, etc., and it was almost arbitrary in some cases. English borrows a lot from many different languages, which is why many words are conjugated so inconsistently compared to others. Mouse, mice. House, hice? No, it's house, houses.

Want to learn a new language or improve your own language? Pay for it.
Can't? Too bad.

If this is what you really think, that explains a LOT.

However, the internet offers SO many free ways to improve 'your own language' as well as learning new ones. I have learned a third language, and although I am not yet fluent, I can hold long conversations with 'native speakers' without problems. All for free, didn't pay even one cent for any of it.

I hope this doesn't go against your narrative.. but maybe you could also improve your english skills for free, if you just use the internet instead of mocking other people for using it..

Makes you wonder why whenever we find humans living in jungle, or forest with animals. Doesn't want to be living in our cities.

And you think this is correct grammar, or even english?

Without correcting all the eight thousand errors in these statements, I'll just try to decypher and reply to what I assume is your point.

So people that have been found living in jungles, forests and such, do not want to live in cities? Ok, so what? What do you conclude from this?

There has to be 20 or more different reasons for this, that have nothing to do with any point you're trying to make here (NOT that I really even understand what you are trying to say, because honestly, your written language is not quite up to par with 'beginner's english', or at least your coherence levels are extremely low, albeit consistent..)

- People get used to their situation that feels comfortable, any sudden change is scary

- Cities vary quite a lot in comfort, pleasantness and cleanliness - if you take the dirties and most dangerous cities and compare them to cleanliest and safest ones, there's a WORLD of difference - you don't provide examples of what cities have been tried, how this was done, what kind of people were involved with these projects, etc.

- People raised by animals or who have lived in jungles, would be invariably overwhelmed by complexity and demands if cities

- Cities are isolated from natural energies and energy flows

- Cities are hectic, stressful, noisy, light-polluted, air-polluted, relatively dangerous, cold, soulless places not fit for ANY humans, let alone those that haven't had decades to 'get used to' this wretched style of arranging buildings and people

- Anything big like this requires a long 'grace period' to get used to things, little by little. You can't just drop some 'jungle guy' into a huge city and expect them to be aaaaaallll right. You have to give them time to get used to it bit by bit

By the way, I didn't read any of your links, as they seemed to be either wikipedia or something sensationalist, I was kind of expecting you to actually explain your own points instead of just shoving links and calling it a day.

Weren't you the one calling for better and more human communication instead of automating everything? Maybe I misunderstood something.

Just a sidenote: There _ARE_ alternatives to cities besides jungles and forests. Have you ever heard of suburbs, for example?

7. Typing for everything and Failure to Decipher written languages

So, you that HATES typing and text and loves speech, get to lecture us about typing?

You do realize that typing is a form of writing, and regardless of HOW text has been written, it's still text? What's the benefit if badly scribbled note on a napkin, if you can rather read a well-typed email from a clear computer monitor? Why would you praise the scribbling over the legible text?

I really don't see your point. Are you perhaps one of these jungle people that are trying to use a computer the first time or something?

(Sorry, couldn't resist, don't take it seriously)

What's with your unorthodox capitalization habits? You seem to capitalize random words for some reason. Please stop it.

Before Computer became a must, we had pencils and pens.

Here you go again, capitalizing words randomly? Why?

ComputerS (use a plural already) are still not a 'must'. You can live without computers just fine.

We also still HAVE pencils, pens and even paper. We also have other writing utensils. Maybe a typewriter would be a better example of ACTUALLY disappearing, obsolete technology that was commonplace relatively recently.

I challenge you to find five households that do not have any pens or pencils whatsoever outside North Korea.

We wrote in the 80's and 90's..

Please learn english, this is starting to get embarrassing. "We used to write" and "in the '80s and '90s'"

The apostrophe is needed because you cut off the '19', and the 's' is there for plural, and plural doesn't have apostrophe.

I wouldn't be this strict, but you were the one that brought up the topic of 'teaching languages', so I thought I'd give it a go..

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It was perfect,

What was perfect? Your handwriting? Can it be more perfect than the letters and characters created on a computer screen or laser-printed paper?

Also, how could it be perfect if all you had was pens and pencils? You didn't even have typewriters? Those were invented a LONG time ago, and perfected way before 1980s.

we could tell who wrote what(decipher)

If you 'could tell who wrote what' (very easy with emails, as they have 'From:' and 'To:' headers, and nothing stops you from signing what you write. Are you confused in this forum as to who wrote what? I don't get this point), then why did you have to decipher anythinG?

You seem to love the word 'decipher' without quite understanding what it means. Here are a couple of definitions to help you out:

"In philology, decipherment is the discovery of the meaning of texts written in ancient or obscure languages or scripts"

"decode: decipher a secret message"
"to interpret the meaning of decipher the poem"
"to make out the meaning of despite indistinctness
or obscurity trying to decipher someone's handwriting"

Your usage of words actually implies it was DIFFICULT for you to understand each other's handwriting.

and who written the words.

Please stop.. so, you're saying: "we could tell who wrote what and who written the words."

An english teacher would probably pass out at this point. Passing you, however, might be a different story..

Now, schools and work require everyone to type. Type it all out.

Without going into the grammar and mistakes, trying to just understand your point, what I gather, is that you are against typed text because it has no individuality and thus you can't tell who the criminal is, because there's no personalized handwriting anymore.

So basically text = bad, handwriting = good?

Yeah.. I am not going to even get into that, except to say they both have merit, but for most uses, typing is superior in every possible way for a dozen or more reasons.

8. Not knowing how to Cook

Oh, gosh - now you want us all to be cooks, too? Also, what's with that capitalization? PLEASE stop it!

Again like teaching language, parents too busy working and not teaching.

Wait, didn't you just praise work and put down schools and teaching? Now you're flipping your opinion? Maybe I just didn't understand.. but can you blame me?

Look, I can understand and sympathize with this, if your point is that 'this planet is a work camp where people are forced to toil too much uselessly, when they could be learning and cultivating themselves and each other instead', but you're not making your point very clear.

Want to learn how to cook as an adult? Pay for it. So much basic knowledge and we need to pay for it.

Yeah, because internet, google, youtube, free tutorials, recipes, etc. DO NOT EXIST, and NEVER WILL.

Except that I learned how to make pizza dough from scratch, how to make pancakes, among many other things from free youtube tutorials - and they came out delicious! (The first pizza dough was a failure, but that was because of my own mistake, from which I quickly learned).

This also applies on shopping for food. Why do you think most of us Americans always buy fast food? We no longer have such knowledge on what to buy and what to cook.

I can get this point to an extent, but 'Americans' have nothing to do with it, it's the same all over the west, and a lot of the east.

However, in the end, it's the individual's choice, they have the agency, they have the power. I can either cook or buy ready-made food or something inbetween. It's my own choice, not yours. People have freedom to do what they wish.

You know what a bigger problem than 'whether people cook' is? How about the whole food industry with not only cruelty to animals as the BASE to build every other evil thing on, but also additives, preservatives, chemicals, non-food stuff sold as food, and so on. Not to mention cardboard and corn syrup..

In any case, your list was a good try (I guess), but mostly 'social' or 'petty individual things' that can bother you.

The TRUE problems of this planet..

- People's ignorance of reality, space, other civilizations and what a human actually is
- People's obsession with identifying with false things, including physical body
- Existence of standing armies or militaries, ready to murder innocent people
- Wars
- Religions
- Politics
- Pollution of air, sea and forests - I include light pollution amidst this
- Systematic Brainwashing
- Atheism, Nihilism, Materialism and Corruption
- Power Structures
- Spiritual Decadence and Devolution
- People Not Understanding who they really are
- Abandoning The Creator
- Normalizing Evil (animals murdered for food, driving polluting vehicles every day)
- Normalizing Bad Habits (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, etc.)
- Destructive Infrastructure(s) (polluting trucks and airplanes move around 24h)
- Wage Slavery
- Corporations
- Child Slavery (for corporations and otherwise)
- Homelessness
- Garbage Dumps grow exponentially without a solution
- People are mean, evil, hostile, toxic and selfish, egotistical maniacs
- People readily judge and condemn each other for the most trivial of reasons
- People are stupid, ignorant and fearful, ready to jail each other for no reason

I could go on, but yeah, talk about THESE things, and then we'll have some real conversation(s).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join