It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interested music lover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am a huge tool fan and on the recent album on the 13th track, there is a scientist or employee who claims to have worked for area 51 and has information on what alien creatures are actually here. I was wandering how the band came about getting this particular clip, and if there is anymore info i get about it

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
post part of the clip, not all or a transcript, something that would help us along.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflected_Images
I am a huge tool fan and on the recent album on the 13th track, there is a scientist or employee who claims to have worked for area 51 and has information on what alien creatures are actually here. I was wandering how the band came about getting this particular clip, and if there is anymore info i get about it

Could be they don't know for sure, and are guessing. Or it's true. Can you post the lyrics or what not for us to read?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
[

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

Theres the transcript of the interview. If im not mistaken this came froma radio show where a guy called in and said all of this. I'm not sure if it's real or not but its interesting. What was weird was that the radio station he called went off the air somehow when he started with his call. Most of the shows viewers didn't get to hear the entire call.
It could be a setup the radio show was about area 51 that night, and what better way to get people to believe the story than shutting your program down and say the government did it, that would add credibility to the caller's story.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Tool - Faaip de Oiad (transcript)

Edit: I just saw that USAFSF had posted the exact same transcript when I was writing

[edit on 2/12/04 by phlake]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Beat ya to the punch phlake

Anyways I found an old thread where we discussed this. Check it out.
thread

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I believe the recording came from the Art Bell show... It's been discussed many times here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I believe the recording came from the Art Bell show... It's been discussed many times here on ATS.

You are correct... On both counts...

Heh... I would search for it, but I dont think I want to sort through all the Art Bell references...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The link to the thread I provided above has the link to the Art Bell clip. If anyone wants to hear the original call just click on the link I have listed above labeled thread.

top topics

join