It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

history of secret societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf
What emblem was this?

this is bullet proof of the connection of Free masons to the Dionysus rites secret society that been proven connected to the religion of the Magi!!

Not really since symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous, and no one has exclusivity over it. This is something you need to learn or you'll be stuck in literalist ignorance.

what do you think about the movie "Oblivion" Tom Cruz

Never saw it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Freemasons don't worship Satan.

It is clear that you don't know the history of Freemasonry or the issues with finding its true origin. It's clear that you are just parroting the ignorant words of others.

Nothing you have presented is evidence.

The secret societies grand secret is that there is no god...

According to you, but your just a fundamentalist with an agenda and propaganda to spread.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Neither of those makes it Masonic, so thanks for that failure on your part. Your arguments are very simplistic in a very obvious way.

You really don't know what you are talking about. LOL

I love how you think you know about Masonry, but we don't because we're supposedly "still a petty officer degree." Pretty much the universal sign of desperation in an anti-Mason losing an argument. Well, most of us here are Past Masters of our respective Lodges. Myself I am a member/officer/Grand officer/past presiding officer in numerous Masonic bodies. Drop this stupid argument because your just going to make yourself look stupid.

Which degrees are these?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
there is nothing more beautiful than summarization in speech:

Secret societies are he continuation of the athiest heathen lazy cannibalist Manda tribe of india of 5000 years ago who were made slave to the Monothiest Aryans in the Mahabahatra 2500 BC.

Freemasons as one of the secret societies are intemately connected to the Templars and are the continuation of the wife swapping orgy fraterntity of Dionysus Mysteries.

Secret societies had caused all the upheaval of humanity in recent history, they spent their lives heroicly stupidly serving unknown goal and unknown masters, the masters of the world we see now Builderburg and the Club of Rome who brazenly call for the liquidation of humans to 1 billion or even recently to just 500 million out of 7000 millions who live now.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Freemasons as one of the secret societies are intemately connected to the Templars and are the continuation of the wife swapping orgy fraterntity of Dionysus Mysteries.

Do what? Wife swapping?

Secret societies had caused all the upheaval of humanity in recent history, they spent their lives heroicly stupidly serving unknown goal and unknown masters, the masters of the world we see now Builderburg and the Club of Rome who brazenly call for the liquidation of humans to 1 billion or even recently to just 500 million out of 7000 millions who live now.

Actually no, that's not true. But thanks for passing on your vivid imagination. BTW, are you the religious type?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
you never "seem" to know what i'm typing about, do you?

Frankly, if you wrote with proper sentence structure it would be much easier. Your comments seem cryptic, disjointed and tangential.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

so now you are defending Pike?

He does not need to be 'defended', only read in context. Which I am sure you will have am immense issue with since you cannot even follow up your own arguments with evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Still waiting on those pictures of the Masonic 'alter' at Pompeii.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I thought Freemasons are resourceful. . I told you about lazy. Remember?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I thought Freemasons are resourceful.

This is your thread sweetheart, you need to supply the evidence.

Unless that is you do not have any.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'd do it for you, but I am too busy looking for that Giant Big Boy restaurant on the moon. They say you can see it with a good pair of binoculars, but I don't think so. Maybe that "masonic" altar at Pompeii is there too? If I see it, I'll let you know.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Who cares what another propagandist says? You are definitely the victim of confirmation bias.

Actually we are not, on both accounts. As I've told you, I've gone through numerous initiations and I have yet to see anything of your accusations to be true.

Secret societies had caused all the upheaval of humanity in recent history...

Nice scapegoating there.

...they spent their lives heroicly stupidly serving unknown goal and unknown masters...

Actually I know who all of my leaders are in Masonry. So thanks for showing how little you again know about Freemasonry

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Its not funny anymore.
The upheavals caused by Pike wanting world wars just to prove religions are wrong. This not funny the multitudes died and suffered in wwo and wwii
Freemasonry is Dionysus mystery for sure.
Admit it. Shame on you denying your origins.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I laughed not because the situation is funny, but because I find your ignorance funny.

Pike never spoke of World Wars. You are quoting information from the Taxil Hoax which was disinformation spread by a French men known as Taxil Hoax. This guy even admitted to making it all up, but people still cite his lies as if they are facts because they have not done proper research and found out the history of them.

No it's not.

Admit it. Shame on you denying your origins.

Why would I admit a lie?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Its not funny anymore.

It is very funny. Funny that you got sucked into the Taxil Hoax.

Maybe you can show a picture of the 'v thing' to prove your point. Or do you not know how to operate your computer?

edit on 28-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Free M equal Dionys

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Free M equal Dionys

Masonry is a Fraternity. The Dionysus mysteries were open to both sexes.

I know you have trouble with other aspects of this discussion so I can understand if you are confused about sexual gender as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Free M equal Dionys

Masonry is a Fraternity. The Dionysus mysteries were open to both sexes.

I know you have trouble with other aspects of this discussion so I can understand if you are confused about sexual gender as well.
the ancient secret societies also did not consider women humans and were also not allowed in the secret meetings-lodges

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

the ancient secret societies also did not consider women humans and were also not allowed in the secret meetings-lodges

Obviously not true as evidenced by the murals depicted on the walls of a female initiate.

Additionally, there were women-only rites such as the Vestals.

Your knowledge of history is as poor as your knowledge of Masonry, gender and computers.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Obviously not true as evidenced by the murals depicted on the walls of a female initiate.

Additionally, there were women-only rites such as the Vestals.

Your knowledge of history is as poor as your knowledge of Masonry, gender and computers.
so you admit Freemasons denegrate women just like secret societies of Ancient the ancestors of Freemasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join