It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

history of secret societies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf
pretty much the same thing's going on with the Lego movie..
..with all those "master builders"

i'm following the topic here & learning a few new things but it's the same old ruse on both ends
(why bother arguing, obviously none of us is going to change what we already believe)
be a brother to dragons & a companion to owls
just don't bother them when they're having dinner

it's the little things that often mean the most..

The Golden Rule.

he who has the gold, makes the rules

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

so the freemasons are obviously well silenced. they just been exposed that the god they claim they worship is the God of the Magians who explained it is Satan the Demurge God whom the Magians believe was an emanation from the far distant god, and that satan (ahriman) created this world, hence they worship satan.

The French poet and historian Gerard de Nerval (1808-1855) was of the opinion that secret Islamic communities, principally the Druze, the Ismailis and the Nusairis, had been responsible for transmitting ancient wisdom to Europe through their influence on the Knights Templar.

Joseph von Hammer-Purgstall, the reactionary nineteenth century chronicler of secret societies, believed the Knights Templar (and the Freemasons) derived their doctrines and practices from the Ismaili Assassins, who in turn inherited them from the ancient Gnostics.

Godfrey Higgins (1772-1833), whose books influenced Madame Blavatsky and the early Theosophists, also concluded the Ismaili Assassins passed their mysteries on to Europe’s Templars, Freemasons, and Rosicrucians

edit on 25-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
a reply to: UNIT76

so the freemasons are obviously well silenced. they just been exposed that the god they claim they worship is the God of the Magians who explained it is Satan the Demurge God whom the Magians believe was an emanation from the far distant god, and that satan (ahriman) created this world, hence they worship satan.

The French poet and historian Gerard de Nerval (1808-1855) was of the opinion that secret Islamic communities, principally the Druze, the Ismailis and the Nusairis, had been responsible for transmitting ancient wisdom to Europe through their influence on the Knights Templar.

Joseph von Hammer-Purgstall, the reactionary nineteenth century chronicler of secret societies, believed the Knights Templar (and the Freemasons) derived their doctrines and practices from the Ismaili Assassins, who in turn inherited them from the ancient Gnostics.

Godfrey Higgins (1772-1833), whose books influenced Madame Blavatsky and the early Theosophists, also concluded the Ismaili Assassins passed their mysteries on to Europe’s Templars, Freemasons, and Rosicrucians

Indeed the secret of the secret societies was the gold that make the rule "the golden rule"
like Ali Baba and the fourty thieves and the treasure cave of Open Semsemen (bank)

that was the true secret the mysticism were hiding, gold to rule the world if only can have enough people to make a revolution. and cut the humans to fourth in size so they could be becoming slave people they can control

According to Descartes, Goal validate Method.
So you need a goal to validate the method, so what if they created a fake goal hidden as a secret. Only the method stays which is the true goal (do what you desireth" since it is justified by the Noble Secret non-existant Goal!!!~??

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

How come the freemasons embelm was found in the roman villa in Pompei, of Dionysus rites, where all the walls depicted men and women taking off or dressing.

What 'emblem'? Oh, and do naked people scare you? Maybe the Romans should have had burkas and hijabs so your sensibilities are not offended.

what do you think about the movie "Oblivion" Tom Cruz

Is that Ted's brother? Never saw it.

It is about the ancient residents of earth the Djinn, being controlled by Satan "tom Cruz" who found that he was decieved by another alien civilization, and not Satan's People.

I do not believe in Satan.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
he who has the gold, makes the rules

If that is your cynical take on how you should treat people then I pity you.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Villa of Mysteries in Pompei , a villa of a secret occult known as Dionysus cult/religion, te villa connects the Dionysus occult to the freemasons occult.

occult means secretive..

From Wiki "Nimrud":

Nimrod figures in some very early versions of the history of Freemasonry, where he was said to have been one of the fraternity's founders. According to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry: The legend of the Craft in the Old Constitutions refers to Nimrod as one of the founders of Masonry. Thus in the York MS., No. 1, we read: "At ye making of ye toure of Babell there was a Masonrie first much esteemed of, and the King of Babilon yt called Nimrod was a Mason himself and loved well Masons."

Nimrud was the leader of the Umman Manda revolution in Mesopotamia Iraq.

The freemason used to claim they originate from Nimrus and they had the Oath of Nimrud.
They later changed Nimrud to Hiram of David and the building of the Temple instead of the building of Babel.. Imposters , dissimulators, changing their skin to evade getting caught red handed.

from the ezine article "Villa of Mystery Pompeii" :

There is certainly no shortage of testimonies by Masonic authorities as to the relationship of Freemasonry and the Mystery Religions.

there you have it
freemasons are connected to the templars and templars connected to ancient mysteries of Dionysus, and Freemasons are connected to the ancient mysteries.

there is nothing to be said here.

You keep denying your true origins as if you are ashamed of your origins, why??
Nobody in the world is not proud of his true origin but the secret societies like freemasons.

hey what dont you tell us about the nimrod oath, quite interesting. Is is said the nimrod oath was never cancelled but became an oath of a higher degree initiation, did you do it yet?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

occult means secretive..

Occult means hidden.

Nobody in the world is not proud of his true origin but the secret societies like freemasons.

hey what dont you tell us about the nimrod oath, quite interesting. Is is said the nimrod oath was never cancelled but became an oath of a higher degree initiation, did you do it yet?

It is kind of difficult to deny Masonry's origins when no one knows what they are.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

occult means secretive..

Occult means hidden.

It is kind of difficult to deny Masonry's origins when no one knows what they are.

secretive is different from unknown.

secret societies are known to be the exact mystries occult of the ancient.

the symbols of freemasonry found in the villa of mysteries (dionysus brotherhood) in Pompeii, and the fact that historian freemason insisting on that fact, leave no mystery about the origin of secret societies being the magi occult of the indian manda, a heathen athiest cannibals.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

secretive is different from unknown.

Who cares? You did not even know the definition for the word 'occult'.

the symbols of freemasonry found in the villa of mysteries (dionysus brotherhood) in Pompeii, and the fact that historian freemason insisting on that fact, leave no mystery about the origin of secret societies being the magi occult of the indian manda, a heathen athiest cannibals.

What symbols?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
who needs cable when you can read stories like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
it is impossible that a person or a group don't know their origin.
even bastards can know their origin by checking their DNA.

You Freemasons know your origin.

and I am telling it to you:

You are descendents of the bastards of the Umman Manda from India, a heathen untouchable trash eating cannibals

according to all the evidence presented.

The secret societies grand secret is that there is no god, and that they have alots of money(banks) and can conspire to destroy the world (revolution) on behalf of Satan and aliens (evil spirits) resident of this earth who hate Mankind.
Their invitation to all haters of humanity to join them so they can make revolution (destruction)
edit on 27-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

it is impossible that a person or a group don't know their origin.
even bastards can know their origin by checking their DNA.

You Freemasons know your origin.

and I am telling it to you:

You are descendents of the bastards of the Umman Manda from India, a heathen untouchable trash eating cannibals

Are you going to tell us what those symbols are now or do you want to spout some more ethnic slurs?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
no ethnic slurs here, I am talking about the Manda tribe of ancient times that was heathen, unless you mean by ethnic the freemasons if they are truely the direct descendents of Manda which I doubt it. They just joined their religion of hate to other humans and to God who gave them life and the bounty and grat providence (provided by god)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

no ethnic slurs here...

Whatever you say chief.

Now, any chance of you showing us those symbols?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it is the floor mozaic of the central room the v thing, and also a skul.
you look it up in google my internet slow

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

it is the floor mozaic of the central room the v thing, and also a skul.
you look it up in google my internet slow

Sorry, not Masonic. 'V things' and 'skulls' are not Masonic symbols.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
yes they are yes they are

i bet you are still a petty officer degree, matsman, where they assign you to mob the floor.
dont know much yet about the skul and the v shape device
edit on 27-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

yes they are yes they are

Well, maybe you can link to where they appear in Masonic ritual.

Once your internet speed picks up, that is. Try feeding the hamster, it may help.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

i bet you are still a petty officer degree, matsman, where they assign you to mob the floor.

Nope, I am part of my states Grand Lodge and a Past Master but I actually do help mop the floor when it needs to get done. Nobody likes blood stains all over the place.

dont know much yet about the skul and the v shape device

You really do not know much about anything, other then how to make really bad claims on the internet and not back them up.

edit on 27-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religous hypocrite

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

The sky is not there. The sky does not exist.

I don't need proof of this, even though you can clearly see the sky.... just take my word for it... trust me.

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join