It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred Of America Is Greater Than Love Of Freedom For Some On The Left

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok. For The Crystal Sword, I do not know you. For EastCoastKid, I remember when you came on here and you are still the same lovable person. You should take the Airborne wings down man. Disgrace

I will not use quotes as I am lazy at this time. Crystal, you are filling a deep hole with the dirt of your disbelief and that hole will eventually cover you, unfortunately- six feet I believe is the standard still used?

Murder is murder. Enviorment, drug users, time of day, job opportunities; crystal ball forecast of the kid's future, makeup problems, boyfriend beatings, parents sucked, do not matter. Killing a baby is killing a baby. How long will you deny that life is life and not when it suits you to be life?

Mod Edit to remove namecalling: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Hatred Of America Is Greater Than Love Of Freedom For Some On The Left

Well I'm left, I served in the military, not like the current leadership which used connections to get out of service.

I love this country that's why I'm not kowtowing to this morally bereft group of PIGS in $1000 suits. I say conservatives and republicans must cleanup this stink on America's good name. These current leaders are criminals. When is it going to stop? When we find them selling military secrets, when we find them selling Americans into slavery. It's gotten that BAD.

They can't be trusted anymore!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Ok. For The Crystal Sword, I do not know you.

Most don't know themselves, knowing me is far more difficult than that particular endeavor.

I will not use quotes as I am lazy at this time.

Lazy or not, you can either respond and be part of a conversation, or merely voice your own opinions again. I see you've taken the latter path.

Crystal, you are filling a deep hole with the dirt of your disbelief and that hole will eventually cover you, unfortunately- six feet I believe is the standard still used?

Disbelief? Look, my belief is between myself and my Creator. I am a believer, and I don't need your acknowledgement to be one. I also don't have to share your opinion.

Murder is murder.

Even the judicial system doesn't agree with you on this one.

Killing a baby is killing a baby. How long will you deny that life is life and not when it suits you to be life?

You completely ignored what I said about Camille Paglia. Look, Killing a baby IS Killing a baby. However, sometimes it's better to murder an infant than to put another unwanted, unloved, undesired soul on the earth. Sometimes... the wrong option is the right choice. However, many do not seem to realize that at times, the inhuman or the undesirable outcome is really the best option you could choose.

Nobody, and I repeat nobody, has the right to tell a woman whether or not she is allowed to purge a parasitic organism from her body if she doesn't desire it to be there. Human or not, it is the woman's choice as to what happens with her body, and whether she wants a part of herself seperated and thrust into the world or not.

Yes. It's killing a baby. And it really is none of your business. If it was your business, I could lobby to have men sterilized for being too dangerous to breed, because your body would no longer be sacred.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
if the left hates freedom so much, why do they hate the patriot act?

why do they realize that part of freedom is that people have the freedom to get off their own arse and overthrow their own government?

why did the right impose dictatorships if it loves freedom?

are wire taps, unwarranted searches, "free speech" zones, and two party politics part of freedom?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey Ed,
Why do you insist upon associating Bush with America? I assume you mean the USA when you say America.
If people are against Bush for whatever reason that makes no comment whatever about 'America'.
Bush is not 'America' and has never represented a majority of 'Americans'.
You Dubya supportrers assume relationships not in evidence. This administration (whomever is actually running it) in no way represents America or is closely associated with America. A claim of a relationship means nothing. The relationship is...
Get rid of the incompetents in Washington and let the freeloaders try to get a job on the market.
I would support Dubya...to be sent home to whatever state he currently claims to be from and stop trying to be a "leader". It should be obvious by this point that these yokles are not leaders but accidents waiting to happen. Unfortunately, they are pulling most of us down with them.
How's that for LEFT?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." --Sinclair Lewis (1935)
skep

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
First they committed genocide on the blacks and I celebrated, I was a republican.

Then they committed genocide on the Jews and again I celebrated, I was a republican.

They they killed all the Gays and I celebrated, I was a republican.

Then they committed genocide on all the Arabs and I celebrated, I was a republican.

Then they did the same to the Asians, the Hispanics, and the Indians, again I celebrated, I was a republican.

Then they killed anyone with an I.Q. over 80 and again I celebrated, I was a republican.

Hey, the government just sent me an invitaion to a public showering room! No need to pack things, will be a one way trip? But it's the government so they won't hurt me, I am a republican!

New version of the "They came for ____ And I did nothing as it wasn't me, then they came for me and no one was left to speak out.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'd like to clarify something that gets brought up in all these discussions frequently... the whole wiretapping thing.

The most common argument for the wiretaps to come from right leaning people was "Well, it has been going on for a long time, and none of you complained when Clinton did this and that..."

You know, this isn't any sort of defense. It is like saying the Government kills puppies in their leisure activities, "Well, killing puppies happened in the Clinton Administration too, so why weren't you complaining then?"

WTH?

You do realize that it is WRONG to wiretap your civilians, right? It doesn't matter WHEN people complain, it's WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG!

This goes back to my opinion that I don't want the government protecting me. I don't want them to be responsible for MY safety, I want them to run the damn country. Americans should be responsible for our own safety, we should be responsible for protecting ourselves, and most of us SHOULD be armed.... Against the GOVERNMENT. We are the check against all branches of the Government... we are the balance for despotism, and for corrupt legislation.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah , that's true, but you can't mount a machine gun by your door, electrify a fence with killing force, mine your yard, and let a teams of savage rottweilers go inside a fenced perimeter anymore.

And you can forget about hunting down people you think might want to attack you.

I tell ya civilization can be a bummer.

[edit on 3/2/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Yeah , that's true, but you can't mount a machine gun by your door, electrify a fence with killing force, mine your yard, and let a teams of savage rottweilers go inside a fenced perimeter anymore.
[edit on 3/2/2006 by bodebliss]

Why not? Maybe not a machine gun, but a semi auto or an assault rifle sure. And wouldn't mine the yard, the guard dogs might step on them, but if you have dogs got a different kind of mine. And the electric fence, can have them, maybe not killing force, but can have them.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First of all, I think EVERYONE on this thread is overgeneralizing the subject. There are some people who hate america, this is true, and some are liberals and some are conservatives. I myself, having almost all liberal friends, have never heard a statement from anyone that I would construe as being "anti-american". Its a common misconception that liberals just go about their day bashing america and drinking their mochafrappachinos.

This bashing the other side about hating america needs to end NOW! It is a pitiful distraction from the real topics that people ought to be discussing.

People need to form their own opinions about each and every issue and not just say, "well, im a conservative, and this is what conservatives are now saying, so thats what i agree with"

If we are to definitivly say that anyone hates america, it could only be the man himself, George W. Bush. Why else would he have orchestrated 9/11?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Liberals see how much greater this country can be, while conservatives don't see a need for change unless it is to take civil liberties away. Conservatives have become an embarrassment, but so have liberals, but not as mush as conservatives, thank your pres for that. Conservatives could have owned America after 9/11, they screwed it up. The fools followed an even bigger fool. Blind leading the blind. Right now the liberals are the underdogs, i will stick with them. Bring back Bill Clinton. Vote Hillary!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Can you say ethnocentrism? How about jingoism. Who's the elitist? Your version of loving America means hating everyone else or at least feeling superior to them.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
here's insensitivity for you

on the 25th anniversary of AIDs the president of the USA said "let's pass an ammendment to ban gay marriage"

he wants us to limit the freedoms of a group of people in the constitution...

he's saying that people who have a biological condition should be discriminated against (both homosexuality and heterosexuality are biological conditions)

that's america for you

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It seems that they give conservatives a go about every 40 years. Only to see them make the economy fall apart.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
With what the New York Times did last week, this seems even more prudent today. They HATE GW and the US so much that they will put American life at risk, just as was done with the NSA leak for wiretaps.

Tulipwalkers, why dont we just arm ourselves with spitwads and go after them meanie terrorists then? Would that make you happy? Surely we can't win then. Isn't that what you want in the long run?

Tie our hands behind our back, forget that old saying 'loose lips sink ships', stack the odds in the enemy's favor as much as you can. WE WILL STILL WIN.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
and still, not a word about the government that is so inept, it can't even keep our service men and women's personal information secret!!

or our cia agents identity...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well actually I recieved my letter on this subject. It did not worry me that much as the information listed in the DB is availiable in other places. Plus the DB was never accessed (At least that is what they are saying). It was a robbery that happened to get something that was unexpected.

just ask yourself how this lame government was able to recover it so quickly? If you had been the one to 'do' the theft and you saw that it made the news, would you not have tossed it and hoped you never saw it again?

maybe the thief just dropped it in the mail?

who knows.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
so true. It is so sad when an american politics group hates america. For shame.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You all are so blindly american...thats the only way i can describe it. I dont know any of you people...but yet i already hate you because of your political affiliation...

Sad really, That what was suppose to be a land of the free turned out to be a genocide on the native americans, a slaughter and destruction of wildlife, and lets not forget the enslaving of yet another indian race to pick cotton and get ol whitey fat and rich... I mean cmon how many freaking nuclear bomb tests do you have to have? Did they ask the rest of america if we minded what they did to the rest of the worlds atmosphere?

Hey I know, why dont we all get together and burn us some witches? or better yet lets find some muslims and we can persecute them on an even grander scale. The muslim community has been in that region way longer than we have been here, and yet here we are bossing them around?

I could go on and on, I may not come across as practical or whatever but it sounds right to me..regaurding your topic anyway. Freedom? Are we even really free right now? Are you even sure? Of course we have many more freedoms than most countries..
The land and people I love, its the money hungry people who have been trying to control it all since it started that i despise with a passion.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well actually I recieved my letter on this subject. It did not worry me that much as the information listed in the DB is availiable in other places. Plus the DB was never accessed (At least that is what they are saying). It was a robbery that happened to get something that was unexpected.

Amazes me that I got a 2nd letter a couple of weeks ago. At least ol Uncle Sam keeps me posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join