It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: Gianfar

originally posted by: Gianfar

originally posted by: minkmouse
If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

Good analogy...

But what if it wasnt your house to begin with, and you were just squating there! what then?

I'm a little confused by your statement, are you referring to the Israeli Jews squatting on Arab land?

Not arab land.... ottoman, british mandate after that... the people residing there didnt really own it per say. the empire did!

The Ottomans and Brits were foreign occupiers who may have exercised some control over lands and populations

and the french? does this mean you believe that jordan isnt a sovereign state either since it was literally invented by tptb, the same powers that won ww1?

and regardless, if it was not their land.... then please tell me, which sovereign entity had a right to that land then?

Your question is out of context with the topic and my statement.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

Go to israel... youll get your answer!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Go to israel... youll get your answer!

Its your questions I don't understand. Whats your point?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

point is.... cant we all just get along?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

One word- Destabilization.

Helping a country tear itself apart, like we did in Syria, is a good thing for our national security. It weakens a potential threat. Everything America does with its foreign policy is either for economic or national security reasons. Most of what America does in the Middle East is for national security. There's no conspiracy. This is just foreign policy common sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

There's no conspiracy. This is just foreign policy common sense.

Indeed, destabilization.
Lets just hope our weapons do not end up in ISIS hands.
Oh wait, they already have.
No conspiracy? Strange. Sure does have all the hallmarks of a good conspiracy. And not common sense policy.

Unless you feel it is common sense to ARM the enemy? It is a conspiracy from someones point of view. Maybe not yours, But someone out there will find issue with USA funding and giving ARMS to countries, and when it ends up in the hands of REAL bad guys. I do not want to hear sounds of confusion, as to just how they got them.. And how they ended up with the crap we left behind, and stuff we upgraded. It is an upgrade for them, even if it was outdated USA tech they got their hands on.

You clearly are Right wing Gate keeper. I will not be baited any further than this.. Go find a left wing Gate keeper, and have FUN!!!!
The whole Right VS left BS is getting old. And played out. 65% of us on here are totally aware of who and what you are. Your "opposite" side buddies are not pulling the wool over our eyes either. Both side are equally full of it. But you sir, are completely clueless. Go and protect that Gate, keeper.

(Glad to see they moved this thread into *RANT* section)
edit on 12-8-2014 by zysin5 because: Had to edit, 30+ stars on this dudes post! Damn guys.. and I was giving 85% credit to members here, bumped that down to 65%, There is that many of you who are really agree'ing with this keeper? WOW. just wow. ATS has gone downhill, or is being rushed with newbs who are clueless.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5

originally posted by: smithjustinb

There's no conspiracy. This is just foreign policy common sense.

Indeed, destabilization.
Lets just hope our weapons do not end up in ISIS hands.
Oh wait, they already have.
No conspiracy? Strange. Sure does have all the hallmarks of a good conspiracy. And not common sense policy.

An accident, yeah. A conspiracy? Get out of here with that paranoid crap.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Let me make the word "conspiracy" clear for you.

unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Source

I like how you say it was merely an accident. In your own words, you said it was part of common sense policy.
Which means at some point. It was a plan formulated in secret by those in charge.

Its NOT a conspiracy theory.
It is a conspiracy. IN your own words. You said Destabilization. That was an unlawful act. At some point planned in secret in our past. It is a CRIME to ARM such terrorist. Or are you going to defend the terrorists? I didn't think so.

Look up the definition for yourself. You seem to toss around the word conspiracy as it is only for paranoid people wearing tin foil hats.

Without going off topic, or further non sense. I will leave you to your thoughts.

I will however admit. I am clearly ignorant of the truth to what is really going on. As are you, as are so many who "think" they know what is going on.

Taking sides. Seems to be your MO.

I can't and won't try to make you see things in any other light than you see it. Clearly you are set in your ways. And welcome to spew what ever ignorance you please here. It is your right.
But clearly, it is a conspiracy. NOT a conspiracy theory.
edit on 12-8-2014 by zysin5 because: Edit 1.. I did say I would not be baited by you.. However, I had to make that point crystal clear.. Good day. I leave this thread now.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

Source

I like how you say it was merely an accident. In your own words, you said it was part of common sense policy.
Which means at some point. It was a plan formulated in secret by those in charge.

It is a conspiracy. IN your own words. You said Destabilization. That was an unlawful act. At some point planned in secret in our past. It is a CRIME to ARM such terrorist. Or are you going to defend the terrorists? I didn't think so.

Look up the definition for yourself. You seem to toss around the word conspiracy as it is only for paranoid people wearing tin foil hats.

I've never seen someone get so angry over word usage. I've heard of "grammar nazi", but sheesh.

Without going off topic, or further non sense.

Yes. Please continue.

I will however admit. I am clearly ignorant

At least your honest.

Always on the side of justice and righteousness. Rather than the side of terrorism.

I can't and won't try to make you see things in any other light than you see it. Clearly you are set in your ways. And welcome to spew what ever ignorance you please here. It is your right.

Then, why so many words and such pungent emotion?

Lol. Oh. my bad.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So you agree with Obama?
Obama's Prolonged Detention Policy Preventive Incarceration

You stand on the side of justice, and righteousness?

Why is it I am considered threat to national security for keeping guns and ammo in my home. 7 days + Rations of food for storm supplies?

It’s not just the hundreds of thousands of members in the alternative media community that are pointing out the dangers to liberty posed by government’s anti-terror legislation. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), like his father Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX), puts the platitudes and pointless bickering aside to tackle the real issues – the underlying fundamental issues that threaten our very way of life. In this speech calling for the removal of the detainee provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act, Senator Paul highlights, in surprising detail, activities that are now considered by Homeland security and law enforcement to be suspicious and potentially terroristic in nature:

This should fit into your wheel house. Sen. Rand Paul R.

Personally I can not stand Obama, and I think he is FAR worse than any Bush we had. Far more dangerous.
Yet you sit there and claim you are for justice or are you just rooting for your side?

While reading your reply to me, Smith, thanks! I've not had a good laugh like that in a while!

Really, thanks that was a good laugh. Ive been called many things. But never a grammar Nazi. lol

Who are the real terrorist? I see Obama as a huge terrorist.
Just as I see ISIS, and the CIA made Al-Qaeda as terrorists. At the base root. They are all funded and armed by the same people..

I just hope somewhere, deep inside of you. You can tell there is something more too all this than we see. You claim one thing.. yet it is not as clear cut as you might want it too be. The waters are very murky, and so many are deluded by Right VS left battles. That it is easy to lose sight, and end up divided fighting like children.

You cherry picked my post, to make it work for you. (Which makes sense, I was being very condescending to you in all my posts to you, I should have taken the high road, but I didn't, so I can understand your need to "come back at me".)

(Or you can call a truce with me, and have the last word. I decided to offer you a bit more of a respectful reply to you, we are all passionate about what we feel it right or wrong.)

I was trying to play to your "right" wing side.( I am honest, you are correct sir.)

As I most likely do not care for Obama anymore than you.
But I also do not care for any of these puppets, put up here to give us the illusion of choice. When there is no choice. And the everyday American, is turned into a Terror Suspect. Even you!

You got a Gun in your avatar. I mean, by their rule. If you have ammo backed up. YOU sir are on a list, being considered as a Terror Suspect. Are you against yourself here? I don't get it.

You asked...

Yes. Please continue.

There you go friend.

The last word is yours Smith.
edit on 13-8-2014 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Terrorists run in crime for the money and power grabs like most criminals. Money talks, and politicians listen to money, and corrupt ones listen to the drugs and weapons. Something about the justice system, innocent before proven guilty, keeps them floating around.

Take today, for example. A seasonal working crew, about 6 to 8 men, in town for the roads or something, at a place to eat. 1 of them in the group is aaalmost Hispanic, very alcohol-less, if you catch my drift. The kind with a dangerous vest he'd say he'd take if someone twisted his religious obligations in a crisis. Now what to do with that chance? He is working on the local infrastructure with the rest of the ...Americans? Work visa? Well we have to defer the criticism to the law enforcement that works for the politicians, the maker of their paychecks. Now what?

Take for example one time I told a neighbor years ago, I saw a terrorist, and she and her friends, addicts. They get their connections with...friends of narco terrorists. Know what she did? She called her friend to check up on him to check the news, is it "his guys" or some other faction? Yes I don't like that very much because it goes beyond just crime into into nationalistic concerns. But what can you do? Take the law into your own hands? Says who? This is the complication.

So, idiots. That's why.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Source

Without going off topic, or further non sense. I will leave you to your thoughts.

I will however admit. I am clearly ignorant of the truth to what is really going on. As are you, as are so many who "think" they know what is going on.

BRAVO!!!

A round of applause for you. And take this....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join