It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I shouldn't drink and star, I was sure you meant the Terrorists were Israel and I starred the post. So take back one star, at least. Clear them all, Israel is the ugliest Country in the World.

Have you ever been to Israel to say such a thing?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

Good analogy...

But what if it wasnt your house to begin with, and you were just squating there! what then?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

Good analogy...

But what if it wasnt your house to begin with, and you were just squating there! what then?

I don't know, maybe you can ask the Zionist movement that question because I tell you right now, if Israel is ever attacked they will be out of there like lightning...
edit on 25-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Good analogy...

I don't know, maybe you can ask the Zionist movement that question because I tell you right now, if Israel is ever attacked they will be out of there like lightning...

They have been attacked, many times, always outnumbered... they are still there! There is not a nation on earth that can move Israel from that land!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

What is shown in the video isn't what it claims to show. A prisoner is shown, and we have no idea of his age. Adult-sized, for certain. All those soldiers weren't hiding behind him, either, shooting at anyone. No human targets in sight, in fact.

Looks like more of the same sort of Palestinian propaganda I already mentioned.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

"Flaunt links"?? I posted facts. You posted a propaganda video.

Oh, maybe you could post how they blocked "food supplies" that were in fact illegal weapon shipments.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They have been attacked, many times, always outnumbered... they are still there! There is not a nation on earth that can move Israel from that land!

My country Australia could move Israel with ease if we really wanted to or tried...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

My country Australia could move Israel with ease if we really wanted to or tried...

lol
Australia dont have nukes, Israel do..... this is what separates the men from the boys in todays world! Israel could wipe Australia off the face of the earth! but we would never find an enemy in Australia truthfully...

So lets not derail this thread off topic please!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: OneManArmy

a reply to: smithjustinb

S&F for bringing up the elephant in the room. The entire conflict is because the Muslim fighters hate anyone who isn't Muslim, and they especially hate Jews and Christians. A Jewish nation in their midst is an affront to their beliefs, and thus they do everything they can to destroy that nation. Up to, and including, using children as shields and political tools to inflame passions against their enemy. They fake videos, too. Saw one some years back with a group of Palestinians tossing rocks and shooting at an Israeli building of some sort. After a good amount of this, warning shots were fired at them, and one person fell down, as though he was shot. A truck or van of some sort showed up virtually instantaneously, to carry away the "wounded" fellow. A few minutes later, the "wounded" guy was back, tossing rocks with the rest. Of course, only an edited version of events was presented to media, with no rock tossing or shooting, and with the "victim's" return left out.

I can't help but notice that most of those protesting Israel are the same ones that are against Christians as well.

!?!?!?!?! You speak like Israel doesnt have the best propaganda machine in the world. You speak like Israel hasnt launched false flag operations on American war ships. You speak like MOSSAD's motto isnt "By way of deception, thou shall do war".
You speak like most of the adult males from Palestine arent dead or in jails. Are you implying they "faked" it?
Did they fake the destruction of their towns and villages? Did they fake the transfer of land over to the zionists?
Are all the adult males hiding in the "billion dollar tunnels" that they apparently spend all the aid money on?

No, I speak as someone who has seen clear evidence of fakery from Palestinians. Do you actually think that Palestinians don't deceive??? Really? Wake up!

originally posted by: OneManArmy
War is a nasty business, the first casualty of which is the truth. Then people die.
The sooner we can end the bloodshed on all sides of the conflict then the sooner we can all get back to pretending we are so damn evolved and civilised. Because right now the world is full of procrastinating hypocrites that think mankind is at its pinnacle, when we are sinking to ever deeper depths.
We are all guilty for looking on as the small group of bullies gets away with thugging those that are weaker.

Yes, people die in war, and that's always been the case. That number has always included children as well. it's when a group uses children as human shields, then screams about their deaths, that it's a bigger issue.

Plenty more links on that out there.

Firstly show me where I said the Palestinians have not used deception?
Instead of putting words I didnt say into my mouth and then attacking them imaginary words.

So the the "terrorists" are using UN schools to fire rockets from these days?
Or are children firing rockets from the beach while they play football?

The Israelis have killed enough INNOCENT women and children without them being used as human shields, so your argument is invalid. Its purely emotive and without rationality nor reason I cannot take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

You posted a video that didn't show what you claimed, and no evidence of anything else you claimed.

Nice how you pretend the issue isn't an issue when I ask for proof you can't offer.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Good analogy...

I'm a little confused by your statement, are you referring to the Israeli Jews squatting on Arab land?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

Good analogy...

I'm a little confused by your statement, are you referring to the Israeli Jews squatting on Arab land?

Not arab land.... ottoman, british mandate after that... the people residing there didnt really own it per say. the empire did!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Why is it, that the USA is funding and Arming them at the very same time??
You made your stance clear on here Smith, I just suggest you do a little homework on your end.

Why is our government handing out weapons to the middle east like CANDY? And when they fall into terroist hands, people are like.. "How did they get those arms."
WE GAVE THEM TO THEM!!!

I agree with Stirling here.

You are sadly misinformed..................peace bro....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Yes, people die in war, and that's always been the case. That number has always included children as well. it's when a group uses children as human shields, then screams about their deaths, that it's a bigger issue.

I so agree with you.

"Israel soldiers use Palestinian teen as human shield to shoot at protestors."

Both sides are rancid scum bags acting like murderous children. Stop padding one monster to look soft while you smash the other monster with your hate-machine.

Children are being raped and murdered on both sides. By both sides. Making both sides child murdering rapists. Screw politics. Screw agendas and devices of protest. Screw cattle minded people picking a side over the other. BOTH sides are monsters.

MM

Your equalization method doesn't play out as truth in the overall facts. Are you trying to obfuscate something or are you just reacting emotionally?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Good analogy...

Not arab land.... ottoman, british mandate after that... the people residing there didnt really own it per say. the empire did!

The Ottomans and Brits were foreign occupiers who may have exercised some control over lands and populations, but once Israel became a Jewish state with a Jewish army, there began a systemic tampering of the ethnic demography. Until that moment, Jews and Arabs were socially integrated and sometimes intermarried. And from genealogical records, there were farms and pastures in Arab families for about 600 years. Since 1948 Jewish soldiers have confiscated Arab lands, farms, sheep, you name it. I know people whose lands were taken from them in the 50s, before the conflicts. The soldiers came, posted a government sign and told him that if he violated the order, he'd go to jail and his family would starve.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2014 by Gianfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Good analogy...

The Ottomans and Brits were foreign occupiers who may have exercised some control over lands and populations

and the french? does this mean you believe that jordan isnt a sovereign state either since it was literally invented by tptb, the same powers that won ww1?

and regardless, if it was not their land.... then please tell me, which sovereign entity had a right to that land then?

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join