It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

S&F for bringing up the elephant in the room. The entire conflict is because the Muslim fighters hate anyone who isn't Muslim, and they especially hate Jews and Christians. A Jewish nation in their midst is an affront to their beliefs, and thus they do everything they can to destroy that nation. Up to, and including, using children as shields and political tools to inflame passions against their enemy. They fake videos, too. Saw one some years back with a group of Palestinians tossing rocks and shooting at an Israeli building of some sort. After a good amount of this, warning shots were fired at them, and one person fell down, as though he was shot. A truck or van of some sort showed up virtually instantaneously, to carry away the "wounded" fellow. A few minutes later, the "wounded" guy was back, tossing rocks with the rest. Of course, only an edited version of events was presented to media, with no rock tossing or shooting, and with the "victim's" return left out.

I can't help but notice that most of those protesting Israel are the same ones that are against Christians as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Christian leaders in Gaza and Israel are urging a ceasefire between the militaries of Israel and Hamas, explaining the situation on the ground from their perspective but rejecting the habit of laying blame on one side for the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

If Hamas hate Christians so much then why are Christians allowed to live in Gaza and the West Bank? Shouldn't Hamas be forcing them to Convert, Die or pay a Tax like ISIS are forcing Christians in Iraq? I hope your not a Christian, your actually supporting the bombing of your own religion to some degree if you are and that would be shameful.
edit on 22-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: beezzer

I don't understand it myself, to be honest, why people are so vehement.

I don't understand how you could be so complacent. What happens in the Middle East effects everyone. Should power go to the Jihadis or should it go to people who just want to be left alone? If Israel gets their land, and everyone leaves them alone, you won't hear much from them any more. If Palestine gets the land, the Muslim Caliphs grow in strength and you'll feel it no matter where you are in the world if you're not Muslim. It affects everyone. So why are you complacent?

What should happen is that the illegal settlements that have been built since the 1967 6 day war should be given back to the Palestinians. The Israelis should stop killing civilians and Hamas should stop firing rockets and sacrificing their own women and children with the useless tactic of rocket attacks.
If the western worlds media wasnt so extremely biased in favour of Israel then Israel would lose the worlds support.
Every time I hear Israel/Paelestine debates on the radio, the vast majority of "jews"(or more accurately those that claim to be jews) spit so much hatred and cannot see anything wrong with killing innocent women and children, and then turn around and claim that Israel is trying to avoid civilian deaths. Hamas talk of unleashing "hell" on Israel with little more than some "dumb" rockets, all the while innocent men/women and children are dying.
Ive always been of the assumption that Hamas is little more than agent provocateur for the Israeli zionists.
Giving the Israelis every excuse they need to murder innocents and steal their land.
I would have thought that the Americans of all people would understand the genocide and ethnic cleansing that is slowly but surely taking place in the middle east. I mean it wasnt that long ago that the west went into the USA and wiped everybody out.

This is a war of political ideology, its a one sided war, only one side has an army. The other side fights with all they have, even stones, and "dumb" rockets, and even suicide bombers, because they have no other way to fight back. But yet they still fight back. In the face of extreme prejudice they still will not surrender to their captors. They are some of the bravest human beings I have ever seen in my life, and most of them are children, because most of the men have been murdered.
In WW2 we called the french resistance heroes for it. In this modern world, most people turn away and call the valiant defenders "terrorists".

Im ashamed to be British, Im ashamed that my government supports the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.
Im ashamed to be human that a race of holocaust survivors could inflict such atrocity on their next door neighbours and then seek to justify it.

Israel is purely a creation of the Zionist Rothschild elite and all their globalist friends.

I just wonder when the world is going to step in and prevent Palestine from being wiped off the map altogether.
But yet we are told it is Hamas that seeks to wipe Israel off the map, I only see one side getting erased from existence.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

S&F for bringing up the elephant in the room. The entire conflict is because the Muslim fighters hate anyone who isn't Muslim, and they especially hate Jews and Christians. A Jewish nation in their midst is an affront to their beliefs, and thus they do everything they can to destroy that nation. Up to, and including, using children as shields and political tools to inflame passions against their enemy. They fake videos, too. Saw one some years back with a group of Palestinians tossing rocks and shooting at an Israeli building of some sort. After a good amount of this, warning shots were fired at them, and one person fell down, as though he was shot. A truck or van of some sort showed up virtually instantaneously, to carry away the "wounded" fellow. A few minutes later, the "wounded" guy was back, tossing rocks with the rest. Of course, only an edited version of events was presented to media, with no rock tossing or shooting, and with the "victim's" return left out.

I can't help but notice that most of those protesting Israel are the same ones that are against Christians as well.

!?!?!?!?! You speak like Israel doesnt have the best propaganda machine in the world. You speak like Israel hasnt launched false flag operations on American war ships. You speak like MOSSAD's motto isnt "By way of deception, thou shall do war".
You speak like most of the adult males from Palestine arent dead or in jails. Are you implying they "faked" it?
Did they fake the destruction of their towns and villages? Did they fake the transfer of land over to the zionists?
Are all the adult males hiding in the "billion dollar tunnels" that they apparently spend all the aid money on?

War is a nasty business, the first casualty of which is the truth. Then people die.
The sooner we can end the bloodshed on all sides of the conflict then the sooner we can all get back to pretending we are so damn evolved and civilised. Because right now the world is full of procrastinating hypocrites that think mankind is at its pinnacle, when we are sinking to ever deeper depths.
We are all guilty for looking on as the small group of bullies gets away with thugging those that are weaker.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Christian leaders in Gaza and Israel are urging a ceasefire between the militaries of Israel and Hamas, explaining the situation on the ground from their perspective but rejecting the habit of laying blame on one side for the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

If Hamas hate Christians so much then why are Christians allowed to live in Gaza and the West Bank? Shouldn't Hamas be forcing them to Convert, Die or pay a Tax like ISIS are forcing Christians in Iraq? I hope your not a Christian, your actually supporting the bombing of your own religion to some degree if you are and that would be shameful.

Perhaps before making such statements, you should look at the testimonies of Christians who have lived in such areas. I have. Muslim terrorist groups are all anti-Christian.

When Israel is attacked, they have every right to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

!?!?!?!?! You speak like Israel doesnt have the best propaganda machine in the world. You speak like Israel hasnt launched false flag operations on American war ships. You speak like MOSSAD's motto isnt "By way of deception, thou shall do war".
You speak like most of the adult males from Palestine arent dead or in jails. Are you implying they "faked" it?
Did they fake the destruction of their towns and villages? Did they fake the transfer of land over to the zionists?
Are all the adult males hiding in the "billion dollar tunnels" that they apparently spend all the aid money on?

No, I speak as someone who has seen clear evidence of fakery from Palestinians. Do you actually think that Palestinians don't deceive??? Really? Wake up!

originally posted by: OneManArmy
War is a nasty business, the first casualty of which is the truth. Then people die.
The sooner we can end the bloodshed on all sides of the conflict then the sooner we can all get back to pretending we are so damn evolved and civilised. Because right now the world is full of procrastinating hypocrites that think mankind is at its pinnacle, when we are sinking to ever deeper depths.
We are all guilty for looking on as the small group of bullies gets away with thugging those that are weaker.

Yes, people die in war, and that's always been the case. That number has always included children as well. it's when a group uses children as human shields, then screams about their deaths, that it's a bigger issue.

Palestinians Admit Using Human Shields

Palestinians Using Children As Human Shields

Palestinian Human Shields

Plenty more links on that out there.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes, people die in war, and that's always been the case. That number has always included children as well. it's when a group uses children as human shields, then screams about their deaths, that it's a bigger issue.

I so agree with you.

"Israel soldiers use Palestinian teen as human shield to shoot at protestors."

Both sides are rancid scum bags acting like murderous children. Stop padding one monster to look soft while you smash the other monster with your hate-machine.

Children are being raped and murdered on both sides. By both sides. Making both sides child murdering rapists. Screw politics. Screw agendas and devices of protest. Screw cattle minded people picking a side over the other. BOTH sides are monsters.

MM

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

And while you flaunt your little human shield links...do you think I should hunt for the over-100 links leading to proof of Israel illegally spying on other countries, murdering unarmed citizens, using human shields, killing babies and all the rape?

Should I? or do you think I will be targeted and killed like so many others?

Just an honest question here.

MM
edit on 23-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Have any of you really studied this issue from its beginning?

After WWII, the United Nations decided to remove the Palestinians from the land they'd inhabited for several hundred years to let the Jews have their "nation" back----as dictated from the Bible.

They took their homes, their land---robbed them of their livelihoods and contained them to camps.

If that wasn't a prescription for disaster, for anger, for future problems, for resentment.....I don't know what is.

I've never understood this.

This region has always been a hotbed of trouble. Why the UN chose this area over all others they were considering (including places in South America) is beyond me.

I think the whole story is just untoward and troublesome.

The whole thing was designed to be a tinderbox right from the start.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Since Israel was reestablished, the United States has been in at least 22 wars. Our 'ally' Israel has fought at our side in exactly ZERO of them. Other than your bs religion, there's no reason to support either side in this conflict.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hope Israel doesn't spark off World War 3, because the last thing I want to hear before I die is Mel Gibson saying, "I told you so".

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Let them kill each other. I'll sit here and enjoy my privileged life here in Canada.

It's like a big Gladiators tournament. Kill them, kill them all.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008

Let them kill each other. I'll sit here and enjoy my privileged life here in Canada.

It's like a big Gladiators tournament. Kill them, kill them all.

I sense you do not understand the role Israel takes in the world stage, nor what would happen in your country if both sides "killed each other".

Trust me...you care...you just are too busy being mind washed by Family Guy cartoons and a privileged life to realize you care. Trust me, if both sides were reduced to dust, your little privileged life wouldn't be so privileged anymore. And more than likely your Cartoon network would go off the air.

MM
edit on 23-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

It's not siding with.. it's having sympathy for..

They are not mad because you do not share the beliefs of Islam. They are mad because people came into their land, which they inhabited for thousands of years, and took it from them. Just like you would be mad if I came into your house and told you that you had to leave, and maybe kill some of your family members in the process.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
You are sadly misinformed..................peace bro....

No explanation, nothing but # loads of stars.

This is the problem with people today. Its a football; game, they pick sides the people around them have picked and that it. No explanation as to why.

These people think its ok for Hamas to use kids on a beach as human shields????????

I hate Israels actions, I hate Hamas actions just as much. The support for Hamas on ATS is appalling.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

It's not siding with.. it's having sympathy for..

They are not mad because you do not share the beliefs of Islam. They are mad because people came into their land, which they inhabited for thousands of years, and took it from them. Just like you would be mad if I came into your house and told you that you had to leave, and maybe kill some of your family members in the process.

Thousands of years eh? WHere do you think the Jewish people were living, oh, lets say over 2000 years ago and before for thousands of years. Oh I forgot, you people just know the map since 1947. You think that is a true reflection of the history of the area.

Ignorance.

If you care about people suffering you need to NOT take sides in this issue. I cannot support Israel and I cannot support Hamas who use kids on beaches as human shields. Or do you hate Israel enough too that using civilians as human shields is ok in your books?

I take it all you who critisize Israel and not Hamas believe these actions are OK
???

edit on 24-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
Oh I forgot, you people just know the map since 1947. You think that is a true reflection of the history of the area.

Ignorance.

Well said.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
what's the dome of the rock built on and when was it built?

just that fact should say who was there first.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
what's the dome of the rock built on and when was it built?

just that fact should say who was there first.

Archaeology has proven that Neanderthals were there first. genetics shows that red hair comes from neanderthals. Ergo gingers are the rightful owners of the land.

Prime Minister Top, of Gingertopia.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join