It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Examples of What Liberalism REALLY Is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Fun topic as always.

Show 'em the truth and the fur flies and the slurs abound.

The story has 20 "Liberal" hypocrisies.

Some rather obvious too.

here's a couple....

1) Liberalism is college professors and documentary filmmakers accumulating vast fortunes in a capitalistic system by decrying the evils of capitalism.

2) Liberalism is claiming that the "border is secure" while saying we shouldn't deport anyone who illegally crosses the border.

3) Liberalism is "environmental activists" flying across the world to ride together in SUVs to posh environmental conferences where they call for everyone else to live like cavemen in order to save the planet.

4) Liberalism is spewing hatred and profanity at conservative women, calling for gun control that leaves women defenseless against rapists and murderers, and celebrating misogynistic pigs like Bill Clinton while accusing OTHER PEOPLE of being engaged in a "war on women."

5) Liberalism is people who say that asking for voter ID is racist while claiming that black Americans are too uniquely stupid and lazy to get an ID.

6) Liberalism is forcibly taking money you don't deserve from the people who earned it and calling THEM greedy for not wanting to give you even more.

20 Examples of What Liberalism REALLY Is

New definition for the "Hypocritic Oath"

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Here are two of my favorite's.
5) Liberalism is people who say that asking for voter ID is racist while claiming that black Americans are too uniquely stupid and lazy to get an ID.
Yet, the same people have a drivers lic.
6) Liberalism is forcibly taking money you don't deserve from the people who earned it and calling THEM greedy for not wanting to give you even more.
So, True,,,,
Then they have Poor Hillary,,,, She's was Sooooooooo broke, they couldn't afford a mortgage one one of their six homes!!!!

edit on 19-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

im amazed that even here on ATS there is a red and blue crowd...come on now, im basically still a kid and i can see through the charade....you people are a lost cause...

liberals this, conservatives that, either way youre still getting FUTA by the same people every year.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You should change the title to, "A list of 20 BS statements Right Wing Hacks spend time writing down instead of acting like adults and actually trying to understand reality beyond a 3rd grade level."

You should stop drinking the Kool Aid man. It's not Liberalism, Conservatism, Nazism, or any other "ism" that's the problem. That is all just childish playground games and about as shallow and misinformed as possible.

You know how you can tell. Ask yourself, "What "ism" defines you as a person???"

(FYI, it's kind of a trick question)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh,,,, Number's 11 & 20, are Classic:
11) Liberalism is saying you're for "choice" because you support abortion while opposing giving Americans choices about their health care, schools, whether they want to bake cakes for gay weddings, or even the light bulbs they have in their house.
20) Liberalism is thinking of yourself as an independent, open-minded free thinker for mindlessly parroting whatever the Democrat Party line is on every issue.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8fl0z

im amazed that even here on ATS there is a red and blue crowd...come on now, im basically still a kid and i can see through the charade....you people are a lost cause...

liberals this, conservatives that, either way youre still getting FUTA by the same people every year.

Well you're no fun at all are you.

LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You know how you can tell. Ask yourself, "What "ism" defines you as a person???

Maybe it's "Corporate Personhood-ism"

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hearing the truth is never fun.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Maybe you'd be Happier at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You should change the title to, "A list of 20 BS statements Right Wing Hacks spend time writing down instead of acting like adults and actually trying to understand reality beyond a 3rd grade level."

LOL

Can you show the "falsehoods" ?

All 20 sound pretty accurate don't they.

Unless of course the "scientists" disagree

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here's a bunch more hypocrisies......

The big guns speak oh-so-cleverly don't they.

The Washington Free Beacon has put together a greatest hits compilation of the Democrats’ border security quotes. Why would the Democrats continuously insist that the border is secure? Perhaps because Republicans insist on having a secure border before discussing any type of immigration reform legislation.

Democrats don’t think people will catch up to this at some point? The PR game that carried Obama – health care lies and all – to the White House is showing significant signs of incompetent wear and tear lately…

Democrats Keep Insisting the Border is Secure

www.youtube.com...

(post by guohua removed for a manners violation)
(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8fl0z

Welcome to why I stopped coming here for nearly 2 years a while back. ATS has become a breeding ground for all the same garbage around any other outlet.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh yah, you're so right?!?!?! What a huge Flop Science has been for mankind. Let's all make fun of Science now too!!!

That's just sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Most of those are silly, inaccurate soundbytes. Let's try this one:

Conservatism is killing, torturing and bankrupting millions of people and then claiming it's fine because your imaginary god said you could.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
YUP... It must be getting close to election time again.

Same old left, right D-bag garbage being spewed out all over the place.

Has anyone else ever noticed certain issues are only important come election years such as immigration. I can gurantee after the votes have been cast that subject will go quite for at least another year.

BTW to day I was phone surveyed and I don't think the ones funding it will like my answers. I side with both parties on different issues but for the most part I was undecided as I am independent. They need to work for my vote....err....or at least lie and pander to get it. Nothing new there....carry on.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh yah, you're so right?!?!?! What a huge Flop Science has been for mankind. Let's all make fun of Science now too!!!

That's just sad.

YEA! SCIENCE-SHMIENCE! What have these stupid liberal elite university science pimps ever done for anyone!

I'm guessing xuenchen isn't exactly living like the Unabomber since he's apparently got Internet access. Conservatives are like cats — completely dependent on others but fully convinced of their own independence.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It comes down to control.

Either you have control over your own life. . .

or

You cede control over your own life to the authoritarian state.

Do I know how to live my life as I see fit, or should government step in and dictate?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Most of those are silly, inaccurate soundbytes. Let's try this one:

Conservatism is killing, torturing and bankrupting millions of people and then claiming it's fine because your imaginary god said you could.

Oh No.

That's actually #21 in the long list of Liberal hypocrisy.

Can't prove 'em wrong, always attack the opposite like it says in the Liberal Guidebook.

Just like the fact that Democrats have a lock/cinch on voting districts with the highest crime and poverty levels.

For decades and yet no solution. Only getting worse by the day isn't it. That's why Democrats keep blaming everybody else for their massive planned failures.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join