It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Israel use the same tactics if it were their civilians who would die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This can be short and to the point. If rockets were fired from within Israel, from populated areas. Would Israel urs the same tactics? Would they fire warning shots or make phone calls, then level Jewish apartments and such?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

This can be short and to the point. If rockets were fired from within Israel, from populated areas. Would Israel urs the same tactics? Would they fire warning shots or make phone calls, then level Jewish apartments and such?

Oh I see what your saying, I don't believe they would...
edit on 19-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Nope. Clearly they just want to exterminate anyone marked as "Palestinian".

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There are acceptable losses in combat whether it be your own or the enemy. So long as the ends justify the means you're as good as sacraficed.

The real question I suppose would be; If the roles were reversed and Palistine was surrounded by Jews firing rockets, would they be as heavy handed? Is the Arab world exempt from malevolence?

Another question: If we didn't spends the past 50 years bombing the Middle East and these countries developed naturally, would they even have a need for a militant theocracy?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Although not nice to see people dying most of the million or so that died in the Iraq war where civilians. I dont see anyone harping on about that..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
There are acceptable losses in combat whether it be your own or the enemy. So long as the ends justify the means you're as good as sacraficed.

The real question I suppose would be; If the roles were reversed and Palistine was surrounded by Jews firing rockets, would they be as heavy handed? Is the Arab world exempt from malevolence?

Another question: If we didn't spends the past 50 years bombing the Middle East and these countries developed naturally, would they even have a need for a militant theocracy?

That's really what I mean, would the casualties and property damage be "worth it", if Hamas was fireing rockets from Jewish civilian neighbor hoods?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Although not nice to see people dying most of the million or so that died in the Iraq war where civilians. I dont see anyone harping on about that..

Oh trust me, there's a large part of the US population who think IrAq was one big war crime!

join