It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live feed from "Gaza" (whats left of the country that was Palestine).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Two more feeds:

sabbah.biz...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.ustream.tv...

With someone giving commentary:

www.ustream.tv...

*Looks like they are having some difficulties with the feed, maybe due to the bombings? A second feed has been linked but its not anything like the aerial view of the city that was there before.

Looks more like a limited view of a few blocks.

ATSers are hard at work (as usual) finding more feeds, keeping checking the comments.

I was told that this is a live feed, its actually two feeds. Every so often, an ad will pop up...

Its not of the exact same area, but the views do overlap.

In the 20 minutes or so that I've been watching, there have been 2 massive explosions.

At one point, much of the power had been cut, the view was almost completely dark.

You can hear the sounds of sirens, planes and bombings but they're not always visible.

One of the explosions looked similar to the white phosphorous chemical weapons that Israel had used before (the pic below is from 2009) but thats just speculation (a guess) on my part, who knows...

ETA

As others have said, very eerie and sad.

edit on 19-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

edit on 19-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That is so eerie!

s&f

I'd hate to be there.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

As someone who's never served in the military, nor have I lived in any war like environment (I know, it says I'm from Chicago
), but watching a live feed of this type of stuff is a little surreal for me... I'm interested, but then I question my interest, because I feel like that means I'm interested in watching death (which is something that I don't identify with)....

Interesting link OP, S&F

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Also, is that type of music that's being amplified, is that normal for this area? Honest question... Or do you think the music is around the recording device and not being projected throughout the whole area?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Definitely giving you a S&F, Didn't know we could literally watch it as it was happening!!

it does sound extremely eerie !!though I have to agree

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I can't believe the rest of the civilised world is sitting back and allow this to continue.
Whichever side you stand with.....surely we can't turn a blind eye to this.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It sounds like the Muslim call to prayer. I was wondering about the humming noise. sounds like drones or jets

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So, I assume we are all watching the same thing thing exact moment. In the back drop, we aren't seeing some raging fire, but missiles that keep hitting that back center part? Once again, no military experience, so I have zero clue what I'm watching

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
www.ustream.tv...

I was told that this is a live feed, its actually two feeds. Every so often, an ad will pop up...

Its not of the exact same area, but the views do overlap.

In the 20 minutes or so that I've been watching, there have been 2 massive explosions.

At one point, much of the power had been cut, the view was almost completely dark.

You can hear the sounds of sirens, planes and bombings but they're not always visible.

One of the explosions looked similar to the white phosphorous chemical weapons that Israel had used before but thats just speculation (a guess) on my part, who knows...

ETA

As others have said, very eerie and sad.

That is almost certainly a "Willie Pete," white phosporus. Bad stuff to have dropped on your city.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is there eerie music added to this or is that actually coming from somewhere out there? This is indeed surreal.
edit on 19-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Is there eerie music added to this or is that actually coming from somewhere out there? This is indeed surreal.

That's what I was wondering too. My guess is that it's being amplified out to the neighboring area. And like one person mentioned earlier, they believe it's prayer, which makes sense with all the senseless killing that's going on over there...

This needs to stop... I feel like the world is turning into an uncontrollable fire, and with fires like that you just need to let it run its course and eventually burn out...

Edit- Now I'm hearing LOUD police/emergency vehicles
edit on 19-7-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Tried finding some other live feeds but only found offline ones.

If anyone else knows of any post links please.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Worth noting that the picture included in the OP is intentionally placed to mislead. It is not a shot of any current events.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

Worth noting OP stated using the picture as an example of what they saw.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, I just read that the death toll so far being reported is 342 Palestinians to 5 Israelis... Is it really this lopsided? So, Israel lost 3 young citizens, then they go on a offensive that takes out 342-2...... When more accurate figures begin to surface, I'm sure the numbers will be even worse..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yeah, and so much for the country that used to be Iraq or Afghanistan, or Viet Nam or anywhere there was a war…..
What no one seems to get is those that claim to be promoting peace or inevitably promoting war….without appearing to be doing that. And that statement could be turned around on just about anyone. So where are we, then?

More human suffering, more violence, more heartache for everyone. Who is not free is always said to be free, and thus the war continues…..
tet

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Has the feed cut out for you too?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deckard9645

Has the feed cut out for you too?

For me it just did.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is this Live for sure???

Because the video is now black. But before that I kept seeing windows pop up like someone was switching some video stuff around and stuff. Then some strange audio for a second and so on.

Is this verified as being actually live events right now???

Oh well, now it says off air....So I guess that's that for now anyway.

From what I did see though, before it went black......Was f*cked up.
edit on 19-7-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

Hey, we're live again....
edit on 19-7-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Feed has died for me, very eerie watching before that though. Its crazy because when I look at that city, I see so many other city's it could be. How infectious war seems to be, I feel for everyone involved and can only wish things where different.

[ Update ] Feed is back up.
edit on pSat, 19 Jul 2014 20:13:55 -0500201455pAmerica/Chicago2014-07-19T20:13:55-05:0031p08 by ProspectPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join