It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quality Ghost Video IMO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: ChaosComplex

You're nit picking it to death if I may say so. The OP doesn't strike me as a hoaxer and has participated in his own thread. Go take a smoke in the bathroom and turn on the fan, see if you can reproduce it.

Of course you can say so, this is the internet. Anyone can say whatever they want. I'm a non-smoker though, so I don't have the materials required to test the 'cig smoke' hypothesis. Unfortunately, my bathrooms also lack vent fans, and I'm a fan of Mexican food...I'll let you do the math on that one

Nitpicking isn't the word I would choose, I would say I am just following up on a communication with the OP. When I say 'lack of response' it also refers to the lack of OP returning and just saying "Sorry guys, don't have the videos." or something similar. To that I would have possibly suggested that OP maybe shoot a few new test vids, if they were interested in continuing the conversation (debate, whatever). If not, I would have made a stupid comment and bowed out of the thread. Simple as that.

If you read one of my last posts in this thread, I have an interest in the paranormal and experience with examining video, audio, and still photographs relating to the phenomenon. I have spent many long nights staring at a screen watching footage from our CCTV that we brought to every location, listening to attempted EVP sessions we conducted (sometimes multiple recorders with 8+ hours of audio on each), and doing countless filtering/enhancements to photos searching for anything we may have caught on our 'hunts'. This wasn't just some people getting together and looking for ghosts, this was a real operation, with real equipment, and real curiosity, investigating anything from old-school saloons out in the desert to Joe Blow calling us and asking us to come check out their house/property.

I was honestly hoping for further participation from the OP. Actions (or in this case, lack of action) generally speak louder than words.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

ok cool, my bad then. I haven't really been following the thread much so I missed all that. I messed around with EVPs for a while too. Got lots of whispers but mostly clicking or popping sounds. Got a name once which perked me up pretty quick but I decided not to mess with the dead anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I've been away but he didn't save the test videos (he didn't know I might need them) so I will recreate the test again with the same camera, lighting, and fans that were on although in the test videos the fans made the cigarette smoke that we blew from the floor up that direction stay down. The fans blew the smoke straight to the back wall as opposed to going up to the ceiling like in the original. I appreciate that you are skeptical...so am I. That is why I did the test because even I thought "it looks like smoke but doesn't act like it..even though I'm 100% positive no one was smoking". In the test videos the smoke hung around longer although not at the ceiling but it didn't just vanish like the original. I will post a test video after this Saturdays practice by Sunday 9-21 since my word isn't good enough. I havn't mentioned why I think this is a spirit based on what I felt that night.

edit on 9/19/2014 by Overtime because: omitted worthless comment

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Overtime

If anyone still cares we took more test video Sat but he e-mailed them to me without attaching the videos so I'm waiting for him to send them again. I will post them when I get them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join