It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quality Ghost Video IMO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ok, I spent the last hour on this clip. I downloaded it and then I opened it up in imovie. I played it in slow motion and then I took screen shots of each time there was a change of the anomaly. Then I opened the screenshots in a photo editor and lightened, or changed the color, etc. to bring out the anomaly better.

For those of you who think it's smoke, smoke does not appear, shoot up in the air and disappear in 3 seconds time. What I found unusual is that the anomaly doesn't seem to change shape in a flowing motion. One split second it is one shape and the next split second it's another shape. I don't know what it is, but I'm sure it's not smoke.

Here are the photos. Especially check out 2,3, and 4.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoovDawg
a reply to: Overtime

Top vid snf! Its not smoke way too fast its like some kind of crazy alien ghost running over the back of the wall on kind of all fours like a spider ALSO if you play slow or keep pausing you see an orb follow it streight from the left almost like there raceing, can you see it? If eny one can try snap a pic. I should add its not smoke in my opinion great vid...

Finally someone looked closer and sees what I'm seeing. After 2 weeks you will see more. I've got stills that would blow you away.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: virraszto

Those would be the same stills I'm talking about. Thanks!

edit on 7/20/2014 by Overtime because: removed snarky comment

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Thanks V for taking the time. You got a couple of stills I hadn't seen! On #6 look at the bright white part just above that I see a big face I hadn't noticed. I also find #7 interesting. See the white tail like part hanging down from what looks like a body with 2 big eyes at top. I know it sounds crazy.

edit on 7/20/2014 by Overtime because: spell

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Starting on #7 from top you can see a streak entering from the left side. On #8 you can see it has moved farther across to the right. If you watch video normal speed you can see this thing streak from left side to right side of the screen at the same time as the big thing goes up.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Overtime

Yes! No6 shows the face very clear, no 7 and no 8 show the orb trailing following very well, back to 6 looks like an alien face turning looking streight at the camera spikes coming up from its back like wings so like an angel aswell bright light bit in center of chest like its soul and when you watch vid all run smooth... I am definitely with you on this one, btw thats some next level lens flare did you say it was a mobile phone camera? Thanks for putting them pics up! Op it says Another ghost you got more of enything else like this I am going to research now never seen gnost like it defo another dimension or something maybe rod like creature as someone pointed out anyway amazing smokey lens action haha

edit on 20-7-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Easily explainable....

It's probably just a demonic spirit.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overtime
a reply to: charlyv

No, thats a solid wall and ceiling with no air escape.

Well then, I would say you could rule out cigarette smoke, there is no way it would move like that unless there was a severe updraft.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
As already suggested it's a light flare from the big light projector hanging under the ceiling and a really obvious explanation.

Not smoke, not ghost or other entities....

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Its not a lens flare it moves far to strange and vigorously when the camera is relatively still

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It isn't lens flare. I have no idea what it is, but if the OP had come on here and said "I caught cigarette smoke on film", NO ONE would try and say that it was lens flare. If someone can come up with an actual lens flare that looks anything like it, I may change my mind. Again, I don't know what it might be, but it behaves nothing like lens flare.

Not only is the shape completely amorphous, there is no point of specularity as the camera moves (i.e. the intensity of the shape never changes significantly with aspect angle). There should be an aspect angle that shows an actual "flare" (huge intensity jump) when the camera passes through it. There should only be a +-5 degree "window" where the flare would be visible, and the flare should have an direct and exact intensity relationship with the camera aspect angle which it does not.

Could be spider web ejection, could be a smoking ghost, who knows, but not lens flare.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
As already suggested it's a light flare from the big light projector hanging under the ceiling and a really obvious explanation.

Not smoke, not ghost or other entities....

I know I can repeat myself a lot but I was there and I tested for lense flare and it was not.

So if anyone missed it I used the same phone, I sat on the spare drum stool that the camera woman was sitting in the same spot, with the same lighting and tested for lense flares and smoke. It was neither one. I do know the truth which is no one did anything to cause this whatever it is on the video and I cannot after two weeks come up with a credible explanation.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I looks and moves like a flying insect... having seen similar I would be more than happy to say its a bug.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BoovDawg

Thanks for the reply BD. Yep, thats some weird Shtuff. It was a phone. I think we caught the best footage I've seen.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zeevar

Thanks for the input. I've thought about flying bug as well and I've ruled it out in my mind at this point. I'm there 3 days a week and I've never seen anything flying around in this indoor room with no windows and the door leads to the indoor hallway.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi

Sorry for my first post being here...

But my take is that it looks a lot like the 'vapour' (not smoke) from these new e-cigarette things that are all the rage at the moment. If any of you use them you will also note that the vapour has a different colour, reacts differently in the air and dissipates very quickly.

I'm sure the theory can be easily debunked by simply asking if the camera person was using one...

Cheers

-Loque76-

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Loque76

Thanks for your first post! No one there smokes e-cigs but good theory. Already investigated that.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

I hope you've kept up with this thread because I've eliminated smoke...I had eliminated all explanations before posting this. Happened 2 weeks ago. I know it looks like smoke at 1st glance but I would be happy to explain how I've eliminated smoke if you didn't read the thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

For those of you who think it's smoke, smoke does not appear, shoot up in the air and disappear in 3 seconds time

Smoke would move like that if there was a fan blowing, or hot air coming from somewhere.
Like smoke coming directly from a cigarette, not inhaled smoke.
The hot air or fan blowing would cause the smoke to rise quickly like in the video

If the OP comes on and tells us there was no fan blowing or hot air coming from somewhere, it would also move like that if someone was simply blowing at smoke from underneath causing it to rise fast
edit on 21/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It absolutely is not cigarette smoke or e-cig vapor. I've had my fair share of both, in indoor and outdoor environments, with various fans and air intakes running, and it looks nothing like smoke or e-cigarette vapor. Just because a still of it looks like it could be smoke does not take away from the fact the video clearly shows that it behaves NOTHING like smoke.

And lens flare? A confident proclamation that it's lens flare? Come on. It looks NOTHING like lens flare either.

No idea what it is, OP, but a very interesting video to add to the pile.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join